Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
joper

Hob & Hood - Which Brand Should I Buy?

my mum does cooking everyday and we have been using Rinnai glass hob for past few years. We just shifted to new place and I still get back the same glass hob from Rinnai which is the only model made in Japan. The inner flame burner makes cooking time shorter & faster,uses less gas and best is the cleaning part is so easy.

How much does it cost? I'm still stucked with which brand that I should go for...my mum cooks everyday also haha lucky me.

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Guest melancholic

First time I heard of Cuizino from this forum. But I can't seem to find out where it is made from and which country's brand this is. Any one with experience with the Cuizino hoods and hobs?

Cuizino is the brand from Italy, currently production line from China, no 100% from Italy............not so popular in the market as compare to Rinnai & Fujioh, can giv it a try...for Fujioh (highly recommend, as service side, very effecient to solve the problem)

went audio house and was recommended tecno hood and hob from the salesperson.

anyone has comments on tecno hob and hood?

thanks.

Guest melancholic
Cuizino is the brand from Italy, currently production line from China, no 100% from Italy............not so popular in the market as compare to Rinnai & Fujioh, can giv it a try...for Fujioh (highly recommend, as service side, very effecient to solve the problem)

Thanks. I liked what I saw on their website, in terms of design. Much nicer than Turbo, which I had been using for 5 over years in my previous house. Any idea why it's not so popular?

o.O went to get some quotes on rinnai today. for the made in jap ceran glass hob with the chimney hood and the oven its approx $1,900! :/ price is from royal fanco. so **** ex!

passed by turbo showroom and went in to have a look, their package is cheaper and its their 35th anniversary so they have a promo now. s/steel hob (not very nice just ok only) turbo chimney hood and turbo oven with induction hob at $35 (special promo) all in at $1457.

anyone has any opinions?

my FIL found this gem of a shop along maude road (kitchener road), according to him is a wholesaler.

i was looking around for this rinnai 4 burner hob RB-4EB which is not easily available. cheapest i asked is $580, i got it for $500 from the shop.

my FIL found this gem of a shop along maude road (kitchener road), according to him is a wholesaler.

i was looking around for this rinnai 4 burner hob RB-4EB which is not easily available. cheapest i asked is $580, i got it for $500 from the shop.

hi trashley u have shop's name or exact addres? is that near little india? sounds familiar. now a little unsure of which ones to go for. the salesperson at turbo said glass hobs are not that good when it comes to high heat, glass will expand and if no room to expand it might just crack etc. so worrying. is it true?

hi trashley u have shop's name or exact addres? is that near little india? sounds familiar.

i forgot the name of the shop, LOO something something. hehe...

its on the first floor of townshead building facing maude road.

20090505-gqjhqcaaq8thxcf1saceajr2ey.jpg

Anyone use cuizino "Hood And Hob" before ?

Thinking of buying this brand .

my mum using it, not bad. Now the tenants are using it. Good service as one of the burner was not working properly after installation by the contractor and they came down to rectify after I called them. If not wrong, Cuizino and bellari has the same designs for their hob

Guest melancholic
my mum using it, not bad. Now the tenants are using it. Good service as one of the burner was not working properly after installation by the contractor and they came down to rectify after I called them. If not wrong, Cuizino and bellari has the same designs for their hob

that's good to know. Cos their designs fit better with my proposed theme of modern minimalist.

Think one of the best places to see see look look is at City Gas at Somerset, cos I read they have 'live' demo so you can see how well the hood and hob works. Price-wise not sure where's cheapest though.

that's good to know. Cos their designs fit better with my proposed theme of modern minimalist.

Think one of the best places to see see look look is at City Gas at Somerset, cos I read they have 'live' demo so you can see how well the hood and hob works. Price-wise not sure where's cheapest though.

I end up got HOBZ from poh choo lavender.

Service not bad. The uncle tell me HobZ got stronger fire compare to cuizino

I end up got HOBZ from poh choo lavender.

Service not bad. The uncle tell me HobZ got stronger fire compare to cuizino

Hi Supersimon27,

So far when I read up on the forum, never heard much comments on Hobz.

but heard that the warranty period is 2 yrs.

Is it true that the fire is stronger? Need to know your comments. Thanks.