Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
joper

Hob & Hood - Which Brand Should I Buy?

Hi All :)

This is not totally "related", wanna enquiry on the different range of kitchen hob, gas, ceramic hob & induction hob

ceramic & induction would require higher operating cost (since is based on electrical) than gas hob, & cermaic is higher operating cost than induction? ceramic hob is more "harzardous" because heat will dissipate to the surrounding?

Am looking around, but lack of experience...

Thank you!

hope it helps.

just for sharing

f_orh2h0dniwrm_563a7c1.jpg

f_15srxxt2kf9m_46fdb3a.jpg

i mixed and matched rinnai 38V (3 burner, black glass) and hobz 2990SS (1000m3/hr) for $778

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I need to buy a job this weekend and I am only limited to cut-out size of 65cm.

Pls recommend me.

Was looking at AEROGAZ glass hob with 4 burners at $290 from their website.

Seems very cheap but noticed very few forummers use it.

It is also not carried by many retailers... :unsure:

Can someone advise me where to see the models for Fujioh Hood and Rinnai Hob? Want to see the actual item to decide which model to get. Thanks.

everjoint selling the package for $728 only. Can ask for more discount if buy other appliances

I got mine for $390 or $380 total hob/hood $770

not every model will come w safety valve, well it boils down to what u want.

my expectation & final choice din turn out to be e same but I'm ok w it. ;)

Can someone advise me where to see the models for Fujioh Hood and Rinnai Hob? Want to see the actual item to decide which model to get. Thanks.

well, the most obvious one is to head down to their showroom i guess.

google and find out their official site. you should be able to find their showroom from there.

hope it helps

well, the most obvious one is to head down to their showroom i guess.

google and find out their official site. you should be able to find their showroom from there.

hope it helps

Hi, I have decided to get Rinnai Hob RB-3AS and Hood RH995CT. Any comments?

hi anyone use brandt hob and hood? it came highly recommended at a shop i went to yesterday.

models are

hob TG890X

hood Ad990X

i was not able to see the physical stock as the hob was out of stocks, while the hood is a new model that has not arrived.

anyone can comment? thanks

hi forums mates!

is been a week plus since I initiated a group buy and till date, responses have been great!

at current count, we have

2 samsung fridges,

6 pairs of rinnai inner flame hobs and fujioh hoods,

4 brandt ovens 1 microwave,

3 samsung washer dryers

a commendable sales amounting more than $22k!

means more discounts for us to buy ya!

3 more days to consolidating this group buy!

so am calling out all forum mates who are interested in Rinnai's signature inner-flame hob and Fujioh's sirocco fan hood.

Reply to my group buy topic over here and indicate which are the ones you want. I will refresh the list each time a forum mate are interested in tis grp buy. Thereafter, I'll gather the final numbers and try to get the best pricing when jun ends

DISCLAIMER: am not a salesperson for any of the appliances. jus one eager house owner to be trying to get his appliances cheaper!

Thanks, I got same brochure.

I will choose Rinnai. But I don't know which one should be chosen. We cook in home every day...

hope it helps.

just for sharing

f_orh2h0dniwrm_563a7c1.jpg

f_15srxxt2kf9m_46fdb3a.jpg

i mixed and matched rinnai 38V (3 burner, black glass) and hobz 2990SS (1000m3/hr) for $778

we are looking for a slimeline hood that can go above the hod. need to budget on this, any suggestion where to buy for the best price?

i went to HOBZ showroom the other day to see the hood

HH 6310ss to be exact - curve glass chimney

love it .. sort of like digital sensor touch

with LED light, the suction also not bad (with a paper test)

and decided to pair up with the cuizino glass hob

In a WingTai condo and the developers gave us TURBO hob, hood and microwave oven.

It's been 3 years and the hob igniter is not working anymore. When I called the serviceman to take a look I had to pay $42.80 just for him just to come down.

Apparently, the spring was rusted and he replaced it no extra charge. But after 2 weeks, it is not working again.

It is kind of dangerous to have a hob that is not working properly as there is gas involved.

And it doesn't seem like the serviceman knows what is the problem as it is broken again.

I am looking to replace the hob as I don't want to inconvenience my tenant any more than I already have.

Any recommendations for hobs that is long lasting and worry free?

Should I buy from CityGas or Audiohouse or just some generic shop on the street?

Thanks in advance...

hmm. my family has been using a turbo hob for almost two years now and everything is working perfectly fine.

as long as it suits your current lifestyle, any brand will do. cheap or expensive. and another factor for keeping it long lasting would be to maintain it frequently. if not any brands, cheap or expensive will not last.

you can try the major departmental stores like audio house or courts. they have discounts for their items sometimes so it's worth the check out.