Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
joper

Hob & Hood - Which Brand Should I Buy?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Zero,

Thanks for all the feedback.

As for hood dono am i brainwash by renotalk...since everyone (majority)are getting Bosch or Electrolux :rolleyes:

I saw the Elba that u recommended but guess i still prefer Bosch/Elec design~ :dribble:

Anyway for Bosch/Elec extraction power 480m3 > prefer <700m3 which model u recommend?

Thanks bro!

Hi, I wonder if anyone could kindly help me pls? I bought a Rinnai 30L electric storage water heater but I cannot use it due to the piping under outlet. I have to choose right or left pipe outlet. Now the shops refused to exchange for me so I am thinking to ask anyone for help. I bought it at $265. I dunno if Rinnai willing to exchange for voucher instead as none of their storage water heater can suit me anymore...

If u knew any kind soul who is planning to buy Rinnai products n buy my voucher, pls do let me know. Tks alot! My hp is 900 22 330.

Hi Zero,

May need to professional feedback fro you on the kitchen appliances. As Myer told me that:

1) Ariston is > Bosch > Electrolux oven as is imported but only comes with 1yr warranty. Extended will be 8% from the retail price.

Do you know the price for:

2) Ariston Openspace OS 89 C IX Catalytic Oven 70liters.

AristonOS89CIXOPENSPACE.png

3) Ariston build in MWE 222 AX Microwave Oven 24lites

AristonMicrowaveOvenMWE222AX.png

4) Bosch build in Microwave Oven 21liter Compact microwave oven HMT85MR53

BoschMOHMT85MR53.png

5) Electrolux Tabletop Microwave EMS3067X

ElectroluxTabletopMOEMS3067X.png

6) Electrolux EFC9535X 90cm Chimney Hood

ElectroluxChimneyEFC9535X.png

Thanks a lot!!

Hi Zero, pls quote me the price for Fujioh FG773SVGL & FX900R? Do you have oven? If yes, pls also quote me FEX11SXI

Zero, did you got my PM? can you please giveme the quote for Rinnai hob and FX900R? Thank you

Think im joining the conversation very late.

Would need your expert advice as i am unable to find a replacement for my old la germania in the current market. (Strangely i cant seem to find any distributors in SG now, only PH)

Anyways if i am looking for a similiar type with same capabilities, should i be looking for the de dietriches and gaggenaus? Or SMEGs and Mieles? Or should i just look for the more main stream brands?

Thanks!