Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
joper

Hob & Hood - Which Brand Should I Buy?

Hi MissingHome, pm-ed u.. Thanks.

Hi hi, sorry to use this space for a bit of classifieds but hope someone here is looking for something I'm reselling. I've 2 BRAND NEW UNUSED Bosch domino gas hobs for sale. 1 is a wok gas domino hob- model #PRA 326B90E; the other is a 2 flame gas domino hob- model# PRB326B90E, retail price is $1249 and $1149 respectively. I'm selling for $1000 for wok hob, $950 for the 2 flame gas hob, OR $1800 for both, with 2 years warranty.

I was so excited to finally use these Bosch hobs cos highly recommended by my cooking enthusiast friend but so sad now cannot use. Reason for selling is when these gas hobs ready for gas connection (no silicone sealing or other tempering, these hobs cannot be sealed with silicone) and when PUB gas ppl come, detected concealed gas pipe leak, major hacking to fix. A lot of trouble so I have to give up my gas cooking. Gas cannot even be connected so guarantee 100% not used before. All brass fittings done by Bosch ready for installation and use in Singapore.

click on these links to see products:

Wok hob- http://www.bosch-hom...l?source=search

2 flame gas hob- http://www.bosch-hom...l?source=search

Pls PM me asap if interested. Cheers!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi zero, i cannot pm you. pls pm me your price inclusive of instllation of Rinnai RB-2CG Hob and Rinnai RH-90ER Hood . Thanks.

Zero seems to be away in oversea as what I understand from Madam Tan over the weekend.... No idea when he'll be back....

hi zero, i cannot pm you. pls pm me your price inclusive of instllation of Rinnai RB-2CG Hob and Rinnai RH-90ER Hood . Thanks.

Hi Vex,

Have pmed you.

Ps: pls only ask for quotes from my personal thread.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Jerome

Hi Zero,

I need to buy a hod and hood for my new resale EA. My mum will cook at least 5 times a week for the family about 10 pax per dinner. As such I would need a hod that has big fire and a hood that has very good suction capacity. What brand and model would you recommend?

HI Guys,

I have recently purchased a Brand New Chimney Hood from Electrolux that will be delivered to me on the 30/06/2012(Coming soon). However I have not started my renovation and realised that it does not actually fit my kitchen design. Thus I am trying to let it go at a Super Super Huge Discount compared to retail price. The warranty will start on the date when they deliver. You will not be able to find such low price anywhere. Below is the link to the Chimney Hood and I am letting it go at only $499 Firm. Do let me know should you be interested. First come first served. I can be contacted at 93399099. Thanks.

http://www.gaincity.com/product/ELECTROLUX--EFC9555X-STAINLESS-STEEL_20bfe2de-608d-102f-9da5-000c293efb7c

http://www.electrolux.com.sg/node38.aspx?productId=60732

Moderators, I am not sure If I can do any selling here. But should it not be allowed. Please pm me and I will remove it. Thanks a million! Cheers!!!

Edited by calmwaters

Hi Zero,

Can you quote me RB-3Si & RH-90ERi. Thanks in advance.

Appreciate for the quick response and quote. Do you mind me asking a few more questions before I decide on the models to get from you.

What is the different between the below hoods;

1) RH-90Er vs RH-90ERi

2) RH-382 vs RH-390

Which is easier in term of maintenance? RH-90Er/RH-90ERi vs RH-382/RH-390?

Need a quote for RB-3Si and RH-390

Thanks in advance.

Alex

Appreciate for the quick response and quote. Do you mind me asking a few more questions before I decide on the models to get from you.

What is the different between the below hoods;

1) RH-90Er vs RH-90ERi

2) RH-382 vs RH-390

Which is easier in term of maintenance? RH-90Er/RH-90ERi vs RH-382/RH-390?

Need a quote for RB-3Si and RH-390

Thanks in advance.

Alex

Try here!

Definitely one of the lowest price u can get. Cash term. If not u can sms/call him if really very urgent. He's reponse time is good too.

Anyone here has been using turbo brand hob and hood? What is ur take on them? Is their fire good enough for our asian cooking? Been searching high n low for turbo reviews but seems to be not recommended for asian cooking,plus it doesnt last as long as it used to. How about its hood? The one that comes with metal filters and charcoal filters? Is the power good enough for our asian style cooking, such as frying?

The most recommended combo is always rinnai hob and fujioh hood. Since im not a fan of glass hob, i am looking at its stainless steel inner flame hob. Has anyone have it? How long have u been using it? Maintainance wise, easy? How do u ignite the flame when u the ignition fails( u are in the midst of cooking/ intending to cook something at that moment)? Regarding fujioh fx900r hood; do u find it too bulky? Is the maintainance the easiest among the rest? Does it work like it claims?

Sorry for the questions. Having headache in selecting hob and hood... :( hope someone who has been using any particular hob and hood for more than 3 or 5 years able to give sound feedback. What combo did u choose?

Thanks.

Edited by Sygnur

Hi

I am planning to buy 7 sets of the panasonic ceiling fan : F-M14D9 WT. Can PM or SMS me your quote ?

Thanks

Ron.96336962

PS: YOUR PM IS FULL.