Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
joper

Hob & Hood - Which Brand Should I Buy?

I will recommend for Bosch hood and Hob.

Purchase my set from EverJoin Electrical trading.

Punctual delivery and good service. Kudos to them.

Chimney hood, ANG23B550J: $1099

Built in hob, PBD7331SG: $482

Highly recommended for both models. Check it out.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Guys, any review regarding Teka NC2 90 (Glass wing chimney hood) and Rinnai RH-C759-SB (Chimney hood)?

Which one is better ah? please advise :-)

guys... I need help...

my kitchen is quite crampy but already bought a 2door (side-by-side) fridge which is already 1 meter in width.

Question is... what's the safety distance to be placed away from each other (from fridge to cooker hob, from cooker hob to sink).

Any advice? I heard from some IDs say that need minimum 30cm.

need advice before deciding to whether buy a 30cm cooker hob or 60cm cooker hob.

for 30cm and 60cm... What other brands carry such dimension?

what I know is Turbo, Elba and Bosch.....

There are also Aerogaz and Tecno.

I just bought Aerogaz 30cm hob as my kitchen is small. The other reason is that I normally cook with 1 stove niah. If I need to cook 2 or more, then I will use the induction cooker loh... I haven't used it yet as my renovation hasn't even started! :P

The measurements of Aerogaz is 30cm x 50cm. I bought it at $250.

Wish to get Renotalkers' advice on the following

On hood...

After gathering info around, seems like Fujioh hood is the only one that doesn't have the need for charcoal filter. Is it the case? For the rest, we heard that we will need to buy and change charcoal filter every 2 to 3 years. Never used hood before, hoping to get some advice for a good low maintenance hood.

On hob...

We will be getting stainless steel ones. For stainless steel, read that some brands will rust after a year of use and there are different grades of stainless steel. 303 being the lower grade one and 304 being the high grade more durable one. Any one knows if tecno hob or any other brands uses 304 grade stainless steel ( Fujioh's marketing says theirs is 304 grade, anyone who used a fujioh hob concur)?

Thank you all in advance!

QUOTE (milktea20 @ Jun 9 2009, 08:53 AM)

Yes, I bought it from the Electrolux Sales. Din get the oven coz by the time I was there, I only saw $2xxx units left.

How much you paid for your oven? (I should have make more effort to go on Sat instead of Sun. Sighh..)

I too have never use Electrolux things before, but have hear good reviews from friends.

Let's both pray hard that they are good =)

I bought my hood, oven and microwave from the Sale too. But I decided on the Ariston Avant Garde Hob as I like the gas and ceramic hob combination.

Hob.jpg

Just bought this brand new and realised can be used and cannot reach full power in my HDB house.

Uninstalled and with warranty. Electrolux EHH-6332 Fok 3-zone Induction hob

Anyone with advice to help me how to navigate this? A lot just tell me to forget it and get 2-zone hob or gas hob

Any interested parties can just PM me

Image_External_aspx.jpg

Edited by Saru

hi all,

anyone using brandt products? I was at harvey norman and was strongly recommended on Brandt AS1189X (hood made in france) and TG1273X (hob)... salesman showed us the suction power using a leaflet and made comparisions within this and Bosch and Electrolux. Seems pretty impressive. However it seems like there is verly little reviews on this brand.

anyone able to help?