Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
joper

Hob & Hood - Which Brand Should I Buy?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I'm using fisher induction and range hood. Have not tried since still in reno phase but reviews are okay. Prices are ok as well.

Hi

I am using a Ellane Cooker Hood: EH-2988 now I would like to change it to the Fujioh SLM-900 . Would the existing slot I have fit?

How much clearance do I need between the top of the Fujioh SLM-900 and the top of the shelf?

Whats the difference between a V and a R?

Thanks

Hi, I am deciding between Electrolux and Tecno Hob+Hood+Oven. I do heavy cooking and am considering tempered glass hob, slimline hood and oven with analog settings. Currenty there is a deal on Electrolux for all 3 at $1299. I somehow like the look and quality of Tecno more but feel that Electrolux is a renowned brand. Tecno hood uses Schott tempered glass whereas Electrolux doesn't have mention of any brand name for the tempered glass.

The Harvey Norman sales guy is going to work out the best deal for me since I am also buying refrigerator, washer, dryer and aircons.

I would really appreciate your opinion, advice and help on which brand I should go for. Thanks so much

I would really appreciate any feedback on my options for cooker hob

Induction hob EF brand 2 zone Total power 3.7kw $719

Is it too much power for HDB 3R flat?

Gaz single hob EF brand $279

Is Ef a good brand? Read in the forum that the gaz fr EF is flickering or orange, anyone has advice to share?

I cant afford a Brandt or higher, and I do need both induction and gaz, so settling for the half half domino.

Also, is the EF slim suction hood a good price? At $259, I find it very nice looking with black glass n slick design.

If not EF, what brands are within my price range? Anyone w stores to recommend for good prices, pls post them too.

Thank you

Hi Jerome,

Able to get quotation from you for the following Hobs:

1. FG 3793 SVSS/SVGL
  2. FG 3773 SVSS/SVGL
  3. FG 2792 SVSS/SVGL

Basically, I am looking for a durable, gas-saving and not-too-expensive hob. If you have any recommendation for other brands / models, i am happy to consider them too. As for Hood, I am open for recommendation too. Thanks.

Hi Jerome,

Able to get quotation from you for the following Hobs:

1. FG 3793 SVSS/SVGL
  2. FG 3773 SVSS/SVGL
  3. FG 2792 SVSS/SVGL

Basically, I am looking for a durable, gas-saving and not-too-expensive hob. If you have any recommendation for other brands / models, i am happy to consider them too. As for Hood, I am open for recommendation too. Thanks.

Best is to call him on his mobile 92xxxx38 or by email xxxx@hotmail.sg. He will be delivering my rinnai gas hob & hood tomorrow afternoon..

Hi, I have been using gas stove, cook quite often and have a lot of pots. I am thinking to change to electric stove after my house renovation. I am quite confuse about so many types of stove/hob. I am looking for one that can use my exciting pots and is safe and lasting. Can anyone recommend? Thanks a lot!

hi is there anyone using teka appliances? Was actually looking at it cause they are having 20% discount but couldnt find much info about this brand in the forum.

Really appreciate any feedback and advice!

TIA!

hi is there anyone using teka appliances? Was actually looking at it cause they are having 20% discount but couldnt find much info about this brand in the forum.

TIA!

I am also having this issue, can't find any review of Teka.

Have you been to the showroom to check it out yet?

I went to look at Bosch yesterday and very impress by the design what the sales told us.

Is very quite as well for the model I am looking at.

Edited by nextstep

TIA!

Hi,

May I ask when the 20% discount is until?

cheers!