Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
joper

Hob & Hood - Which Brand Should I Buy?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi guys where is the best place for viewing a wide range of hob and hoods?

selecting for my new home in a few weeks time :( totally clueless, seldom cook but would love to build a nice kitchen and learn..

2 hours ago, hide said:

hi guys where is the best place for viewing a wide range of hob and hoods?

selecting for my new home in a few weeks time :( totally clueless, seldom cook but would love to build a nice kitchen and learn..

Def mustafa.... Fujioh EF Tecno Uno and whatsnot. Best part of it is their full range on display. Check out the other appliances price and you will be convinced yourself. 

Mustafa? ok will visit and see..

As i do not cook much but would like to future proof our new home as will pick up cooking, would like to find a nice hob and hood.

ok so i've short listed to the following

Hob - Fujioh FG-3773 (2 external, 1 inner flame)

Hood - Fujioh FS-890

Was thinking to change the Hob to Rinnai (as per some recommended its the best combinations)

However, Rinnai site is kind of sucky in terms of information.

Any recommendations on a Rinnai 3 burner hob? not sure to get all inner flame or a mix.

I bought a built in hob from Malaysia, however realised not compatible with city gas. Anyone know any solution? If no solution I will sell it, refer to my post at 

I'd be wary of all the reviews by Jocelyntan, Marieloh, Janinekoh and KateChua. Seems to be done by Turbo's marketing ppl. My mom bought their cooker and had a negative experience.

Which brand of hood is good for frying? to suck out the oil and all effectively? i need a canopy one and got recommended a slim FUJIOH one and the ladt said it's the same but FUJIOH suction is better.

What about gas hob? Any to recommend too?

I cook a lot, have 2 young kids and I steam, stir fry and hubby cooks steak once in a while and it'll be a mess.

Hope to get some help soon, thanks!!

On 01/02/2009 at 11:56 PM, Joho said:

Anyone actually bought hob without the hood? Cos I seldom cook and my hood spolit after 2yrs, so for my new kitchen, i'm thinking to do without the hood at all and in place, maybe install a stainless steel/glass sheet on the cupboard above the hob. Can anyone comment if this will work?

hi joho. in the end did u get a hood? can the stainless stell/glass idea be done? thinking of doing that too to protect my cabinet

On 6/19/2016 at 10:43 PM, bipps said:

Def mustafa.... Fujioh EF Tecno Uno and whatsnot. Best part of it is their full range on display. Check out the other appliances price and you will be convinced yourself. 

where is it?thanks!

17 hours ago, janec said:

where is it?thanks!

B1. it is below the area selling shampoo, bath etc. Big area so there's a fair bit of display set to touch & see actual item.

Tecno and turbo brands were recommended for my specs as mine is a canopy type of hoods and Fujioh sadly doesn't have 1 that fit the sizing.

May I know which is a better brand between these 2/ Or any other brands to recommend? I've decided to change both cooker and hood.

Hi, 

Anybody can quote the following?

1. Tecno T333TG glass hob in black colour

2. Tecno TCH901BK high suction hood

3. Hitachi RM700GP2MS side by side refrigerator

Thanks