Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Dracula

~----~ Our Toy Shop ~----~

great design.. i really love the lego tile for the kitchen.. more pic pls.. so u decided on the color scheme or settle for the colors in the 3d drawing

Hi, thanks :D

The color scheme for kitchen is White/Green, Living room is White/Orange and master bedroom is brown/purple feel.

:yamseng:

hehe, pebbles nice nice hor..3 big bags enough not? i want to see ur house physically leh =)

Haha... Yeah very nice the colors of the pebbles, actually 2 big bags was more then enough :D

Now my house is like war zone in the living room leh. By this week once they wash the living room should be able to view already. But except the carpentry which would come in latest next week. It would be better to come in when the carpentry is up, so as can see more ah. :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

More pictures coming up! :D

Pergo Laminate Stock Arrive

pergo_laminates.jpg

Pergo Installer

masterbedroom_floor_c.jpg

Laminate Floor Done!

masterbedroom_floor.jpg

Master Bedroom

masterbedroom_floor_b.jpg

Master Bedroom Cont'd

commonroom_floor.jpg

Common Room

The MBR ceiling looks very nice with the lightings now. The bedroom entrance light in pink colour is from Ikea?

More Pictures!

Common Room Light

commonroom_light.jpg

Master Bedroom Lights

masterbedroom_lights.jpg

Bedroom Entrance Light

room_entrance_light.jpg

Toilet Lights

toilet_lights.jpg

Hey Drac, has HDB given you flat surfaces after the screeding?

Ours a little disappointing though :( but not too much :)

More pictures coming up! :D

Pergo Laminate Stock Arrive

Pergo Installer

Laminate Floor Done!

Master Bedroom

Master Bedroom Cont'd

Common Room

The MBR ceiling looks very nice with the lightings now. The bedroom entrance light in pink colour is from Ikea?

Yeah the MBR looks more cosy with the lights in action. The pink color light is from one of the shops along Jln Besar. We just walk down and saw it, was on offer because this kind of origami lights was yesteryears designs. But we like ah. hehe... :notti:

Hey Drac, has HDB given you flat surfaces after the screeding?

Ours a little disappointing though :( but not too much :)

Hi groovygenie,

The screeding done by HDB is quite ok ah. A little uneven here and there is normal, mine was also done with different flooring level. :D

Hi groovygenie,

The screeding done by HDB is quite ok ah. A little uneven here and there is normal, mine was also done with different flooring level. :D

For my screeding, my tiler came to mark out a height at each bedroom's doorway, so the HDB screeding did same level at the doorway for all 3 rooms, though I dunno about the rest of the room has any slope or not.

Dracula, are the skirting and moldings of your Pergo flooring the clip-on type or glued on? Is it the same brand/range as your laminates?

Foyer Lighting

foyer_lights.jpg

Hey, your choice of lights are great! :yamseng:

How much you pay for the foyer light? Looking for something similar for my foyer. Is it made of crystal?

For my screeding, my tiler came to mark out a height at each bedroom's doorway, so the HDB screeding did same level at the doorway for all 3 rooms, though I dunno about the rest of the room has any slope or not.

Dracula, are the skirting and moldings of your Pergo flooring the clip-on type or glued on? Is it the same brand/range as your laminates?

The skirting are nailed then glued then siliconed onto the wall. I also asked them to file the edges because it was to sharp. :D

I luv your MBR lighting, especially the curvy cove lights. Very unique idea :thumbs up:

Haha.... Thanks :notti:

Foyer Lighting

foyer_lights.jpg

Hey, your choice of lights are great! :yamseng:

How much you pay for the foyer light? Looking for something similar for my foyer. Is it made of crystal?

Hi, I can't remember the price but its est around 100-130 i think. Got to check first then let you know again. Yeah its crystal but not Swarovski ah. :D

Hi DRACULA....notice that your warm light stretches from one end to the other...you install long or 2 tube?

HAPPY

Toilet Lights

toilet_lights.jpg

Edited by h4happy

Actually I saw this origami light design before in malaysia when I was at this furniture shop choosing which furniture to go with my place. But the light came in blue, white and yellow colors. I like the pink one better but it'd would be better if it came with silver base for ceiling to hang the cord & light. :)

However I dunno about the pricing though since I never asked, only enquired about the light I saw at a corner in a display unit showcasing furniture layout that sort. The furniture shop sells some light stuff but the light stuff are not on display like those showcased in light shops. Only have catalogs.

Yeah the MBR looks more cosy with the lights in action. The pink color light is from one of the shops along Jln Besar. We just walk down and saw it, was on offer because this kind of origami lights was yesteryears designs. But we like ah. hehe... :notti:
Edited by BunBun

Hi DRACULA....notice that your warm light stretches from one end to the other...you install long or 2 tube?

HAPPY

Hi Happy,

I installed 2 tubes stretching from one end to the other fitting just nice. Common toilet i used 1x3ft and 1x2ft, MBR i used 2x3ft. :D

Actually I saw this origami light design before in malaysia when I was at this furniture shop choosing which furniture to go with my place. But the light came in blue, white and yellow colors. I like the pink one better but it'd would be better if it came with silver base for ceiling to hang the cord & light. :)

However I dunno about the pricing though since I never asked, only enquired about the light I saw at a corner in a display unit showcasing furniture layout that sort. The furniture shop sells some light stuff but the light stuff are not on display like those showcased in light shops. Only have catalogs.

Oh my.... we wanted other colors too, but because our large clock is also in pink color in the living room so we just chose the pink color to match the clock. We also liked the white and yellow colors too but did not manage to see the blue color at all. I walked at Balestier and Jln Besar and only saw a handful of shops carrying these origami lights. So choices were also limited ah. Haiz....

:notti:

It might be limited at the shop I went to but if can see pink colour in sg and blue colour in msia, im sure there are other colours just that we haven't see hard enough. Furthermore the color ranges is all that furniture shop in msia carries but doesn't mean the same for the rest of the light shops who are bound to carry different colour. :)

Btw what does your clock look like? I think the pink color light can strike a very "oriental" mood with the atmosphere it creates with the pink light.

Oh my.... we wanted other colors too, but because our large clock is also in pink color in the living room so we just chose the pink color to match the clock. We also liked the white and yellow colors too but did not manage to see the blue color at all. I walked at Balestier and Jln Besar and only saw a handful of shops carrying these origami lights. So choices were also limited ah. Haiz....

:notti: