Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
winner

Anyone Heard Of Mesin Furniture

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

the address is 11 jalan mesin right , I went there today friendly boss and good package there , just sign with them today too , it beside the madza showroom , worth going down to take a look , i bought the sofa , dinning table and coffee table , 2 tumps up , if you want further discount ,you can try telling him friend of gerald from era . cheers guys

this shop is execllent service , for the $599 sofa i paid , the salesperson by the name of Steven Lim pour me five times water and one coffee so you see the service is execllent !!!! :sport-smiley-003: for some other furniture shop they don't even bother me . So if you want affordable furniture and good service . you have to go down take a look !!!!!! :seeya:

I very upset with Mesin. This is the second time they stood me up for non delivery of furniture. Only inform me of the BAD NEWS on the day of delivey. When I called them up three days ago confirming the delivery, they actually told me OK. I tried to call the boss but they alway tell me boss is not arround. How ???

NO LEH !! MY experience with the delivery side is ok , i bought a wardrobe and was delivered yesterday evening and because of the door is not fixed properly and it came out!!! then i call the sales side , in less then half and hour , they bring a new wardrobe up to do a exchange WOW !!! REALLY FAST RESPONSE !!! :dancingqueen:

NO LEH !! MY experience with the delivery side is ok , i bought a wardrobe and was delivered yesterday evening and because of the door is not fixed properly and it came out!!! then i call the sales side , in less then half and hour , they bring a new wardrobe up to do a exchange WOW !!! REALLY FAST RESPONSE !!! :dancingqueen:

[/qu\\

Oh no :bow: I just call the showroom asking for another delivery date and they say they are at the sales side cannot confirm delivery date and time. Ask me to call back tomorrow. Attitude problem.........:help:

Mesin Furniture VS Beng Tuan Furniture ... Which is better? :deal:

Not sure about Beng Tuan. I got bad experience with Mesin. Bad after sales service.

Steven lim??????look like abit uncle one rite????i think mesin got something to do with red apple.....maybe there sista outlet.......i will go down n find out to keep u guys update..........

Steven lim??????look like abit uncle one rite????i think mesin got something to do with red apple.....maybe there sista outlet.......i will go down n find out to keep u guys update..........

:good: I went to have a look and ask them whether they are from red apple , they say last time they were from there but because of the bad company system ,they resign and open there own shop :horse: , so i check the internet at acra and no sign of red apple .so i think it ok ! :sport-smiley-004:

:good: I went to have a look and ask them whether they are from red apple , they say last time they were from there but because of the bad company system ,they resign and open there own shop :horse: , so i check the internet at acra and no sign of red apple .so i think it ok ! :sport-smiley-004:

apple is part of big company novena. only they trust this batch of xxxxx try to go down to the expo, and find out whos the conman.

dont bull ****. not even singtell or court have that kind of service,

. you must be working in meisin,

very funny. after buying furniture still toooo free to find out they from apple or not. tell everybody but not u they r from novena, apple , beng tuan.......etc y so many company? because all got admin problem or other problem. i think u must b working at mesin

Look Guys tis forum is for ppl to share n get to know where can get gd stuff,cheap stuff....not someone who work 4 mesin or other Furniture shop staff to praise their own so call gd service n crap.....btw red apple juz put ad @ chinese paper last fri....who say they not around???????mesin mesin stop all your rubbish n get a life............tom,DICK n harry

Hi All,

Just to note that you got to be careful while making purchases, taking additional precaution e.g. 10% deposit (dun pay in full please!!!). If you are not happy with the quality, you have the right to reject and dun feel bad about it - you will really feel bad if you spend your hard-earned cash on a piece of crap...

If times of dispute - the face to face "touch"'s the best if you have the time; go there and trash it out.

Don't be abusive, just present your case as a disgrunted customer and see how they will deal with it - in most circumstances they will back down and provide you the service you are entitled to.

Just some tips over the few months I have had encounters with various vendors..

I very upset with Mesin. This is the second time they stood me up for non delivery of furniture. Only inform me of the BAD NEWS on the day of delivey. When I called them up three days ago confirming the delivery, they actually told me OK. I tried to call the boss but they alway tell me boss is not arround. How ???

I am upset with them too. I ordered a sofa set from them at Singapore Expo on 13 July and up to now, no news from them and can't seem to reach anybody (both shop number 62857805 and Steven's Lim handphone). I got worried and checked with ACRA and search for Mesin Furniture. Went down to their shop this afternoon at Jln Mesin and it was locked and closed. The place looked like a ghost town.

S/No. Registration No.

Click below hyperlink to buy entity information. Entity Name Status

1 53108414X MESIN FURNITURE To be terminated

2 200812978E MESIN FURNITURE PTE. LTD. Live

3 53118975M MESIN FURNITURE & FURNISHING

n.k.a M INTERIOR CONCEPT GROUP Terminated

This Steven Lim requested me to pay $500 as deposit and I paid by NETS (STUPID ME! :furious: ). Yes, I must admit he's a very sweet talker.

BTW: did you manage to get your furniture in the end?

Hi Pretty Girl, please provide me the sales side phone number that you have dialled? You must be very lucky for them to respond within half an hour while ugly one here has been calling this number 62857805 since 22 July almost everyday (morning, afternoon, evening) and HP 96587034 to try to make an appointment for delivery. No one picked up the call. :furious:

If you don't believe me, please try these numbers yourself.