Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fifteenmay

Colour Theme For Wedding

You are the best person to decide. There should be more impt things than colours to worry about. How about Gold / White / Green theme? Looks fine to me :)

Hi Starscream,

The bridesmaid dresses are only for the church wedding.they will be leading me into the church with rose bouquets.Church Pews will be decorated with Roses and the same green ribbon.

I will also carry a rose bouquet, but a bigger one in my white dress.

Is it too much colour combi?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I'm holding a garden wedding with themed party...

no specify colours.. but we are going in as casual as possible...

im wearing a sundress rather than a gown.. ( think its going to be hot) ... and my man will be in kahkis pants with white long sleeves....

Ya took my photoshoot long time ago. :P

For good and cheap tailor, you look around those neighbourhood ones, chinatown & arab street. Usually have materials and tailors there. Spotlight have materials there but depend on your budget. Also you can consider buying your own materials & bring to JB, there are a few tailors there you can do cheaper.

For the bride, red roses is ok as red roses symbolises love, passion. White represent purity & peace, sure wouldn't go wrong with the green colour shade for bridesmaids. :)

Hi Bun Bun,

Good suggestion! :notti:

let me run that suggestion by my maid of honour! need her approval one.

hey, have u taken your photoshoot yet?

Anyone know of a good and cheap tailor and where i can get this colour cloth?

Ya took my photoshoot long time ago. :P

For good and cheap tailor, you look around those neighbourhood ones, chinatown & arab street. Usually have materials and tailors there. Spotlight have materials there but depend on your budget. Also you can consider buying your own materials & bring to JB, there are a few tailors there you can do cheaper.

For the bride, red roses is ok as red roses symbolises love, passion. White represent purity & peace, sure wouldn't go wrong with the green colour shade for bridesmaids. :)

Hi Bun Bun,

you are the first to say that the green colour is an ok colour. i have alot of pple telling me its too striking :notti:

Ok, the next task for me is to find the cloth! once done, i can start looking for tailor.

I definitely would hold red roses ( see my wedding blog for significance) maybe my bridesmaid can hold red gerberras?

Oh can i see the photoshoot photos?

i want to see the quality and your gowns!

Who is the photographer?

Edited by fifteenmay

Green is an ok colour so long as can be balanced out with other colours. Dark colours wouldn't suit cos looks a little tad moody, would be more nicer with brighter colours like white.

Did tell you that I took my photoshoot already. Deric is my photographer as mentioned before. Photos are not in the computer cos they're in the other computer currently taken by my hubby now. :) Hehehe.

Hi Bun Bun,

you are the first to say that the green colour is an ok colour. i have alot of pple telling me its too striking :notti:

Ok, the next task for me is to find the cloth! once done, i can start looking for tailor.

I definitely would hold red roses ( see my wedding blog for significance) maybe my bridesmaid can hold red gerberras?

Oh can i see the photoshoot photos?

i want to see the quality and your gowns!

Who is the photographer?

i've done 3 garden weddings before.

the first one was golden yellow. the theme was fun fair. kids were given yellow smiling face balloons as welcome gift. a few booths for guests to view and walk around.

the 2nd one was red, used a lot of red roses and candles. The theme was more romantic.

the 3rd one was a mixture. the deco and bridemaid bouquet and all corsages were in red and striking pink. only the bride and groom had white and light green flowers.

I'm preparing my wedding color theme in vintage gold and pink.

vintage gold refers to those not blink blink gold la..

hvnt decide my bouquet color.. mayb bright red.... or pink flowers wt vintage gold ribbon...

here is my diy wrist corsage for my JM:

http://img247.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0003aa4.jpg

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/6510/im...2copyva5.th.jpg

also selling it now... :)

if u r not a pink person... y not try dark brown n red combi?

Edited by funfun08

Green is an ok colour so long as can be balanced out with other colours. Dark colours wouldn't suit cos looks a little tad moody, would be more nicer with brighter colours like white.

Did tell you that I took my photoshoot already. Deric is my photographer as mentioned before. Photos are not in the computer cos they're in the other computer currently taken by my hubby now. :) Hehehe.

Hi Bun Bun,

i think that green is quite a balanced colour with my white gown.

i hope to be able to find the cloth.

Oh no, i am getting old! when u have the photos, can let me see?

It's ok la, sure when I get my hands on my hubby's lappy. :)

Hi Bun Bun,

i think that green is quite a balanced colour with my white gown.

i hope to be able to find the cloth.

Oh no, i am getting old! when u have the photos, can let me see?

This website has many ideas on diy flower deco and bouquets. I always recommend it to friends.

http://www.marthastewart.com/wedding-bouqu...eftnav_weddings

Some ideas on wrist corsages. Tried the 3rd one, very easy and looked great.

http://www.marthastewart.com/good-thing/wr...for-weddings_p5

http://www.marthastewart.com/article/ruffl...or-weddings_p10

http://www.marthastewart.com/portal/site/m...mp;rsc=header_3

Happy Browsing!