Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hapimint

Up North

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

haha... they didnt ask me help... but i waiting for them till I tired....

Cos wait for them to finish cleaning then i can pack the things to the rooms that is cleaned mar....

The tempered glass backing is actually up and I like the look of my kitchen liao... haha....

As for the lights, well, the lights for my whole house is actually only less than $100..... hehe.....

OK. Almost everything is done now... my ID sent someone up to help me touch up here and there.. so now more or less things are almost done...

SNC00123.jpg

My cleaned living room... I made the 2 side tables myself!

SNC00124.jpg

The other view of my Hall now.. Much cleaner now!

SNC00125.jpg

My future kids room.. Nice and bright and CLEAN!

SNC00126.jpg

My MBR.... now looks more beautiful...

SNC00127.jpg

My WIW again....

SNC00128.jpg

Better view of my MBR... and my hubby's corner (the balcony..)

SNC00129.jpg

My home's only ceiling fan.. where my hubby is going to work @.. his corner...

SNC00130.jpg

My MBR Toilet with my small but cute sink...

SNC00131.jpg

I like my sink... heheheh

SNC00132.jpg

My MBR toilet corner...

SNC00133.jpg

My Mum's room...

SNC00134.jpg

My IL's room... now very messy wor...

SNC00135.jpg

My Kitchen Cabinet Top... I like!!

SNC00136.jpg

More of the bottom....

SNC00138.jpg

The entire kitchen cabinet.. happy!! :D

SNC00139.jpg

My Kitchen Sink + the very interesting tap

SNC00141.jpg

I think it will not last.. considering my hubby will play with this all the time :P

SNC00142.jpg

My Kitchen Balcony... now finally much much cleaner...

SNC00147.jpg

More overview of my kitchen

SNC00148.jpg

Can you spot the doors??? hmmm :P

Okay... confession time... all the lights, except the dining lights were bought from China....

My mummy went there and bought everything back for us... she only spent maybe less than SGD200 for all the lights....

Then we actually spent abit cos the dining light that she bought, those 3 hanging type de, she forget to bring back something...

So we brought the whole set to a auntie who sells lights, then she say buy spare parts not worth it lar.... so we bought the red lights from her for dining area lor.... cos I find it too cute le and the price reasonable mar.....hehe....

Truth be told, even the toilet accessories and the interesting tap that my hubby is playing with, all bought from there... coz its cheap.... hehe....

Ya lor... my parents moving in with us offically on the 1st Dec le... So much for newly wed privacy... haha.....

WAH congrats! Everything's done!! and your whole house is so nice and bright! I'm also having white floor and white walls really hope mine will turn out as bright as yours. That's my dream! :)

MMm I agree wor with the black backsplash look sure nice. And I love your sink too :)

haha lights from China ah? ok ok I shall ask sis or bf to buy!!!! :P

hmmm.... thanks... hehe....

actually my flooring for the kitchen and toilets all black... only walls got combi of white and black.... but glad it didn't turn out to be too dark....

I didn't want to put black tempered glass de... wanted white de.. cos was afraid that black would make the kitchen look dark...

But my ID encouraged me to use as he keeps saying that it is reflective so will not be dark de...

But he is also the one who encouraged me to take white solid top for my kitchen as he says dark colours if scratched, more ugly....harder to maintain....

As for the sink at my vanity top, I bought at Poh Joo for about 80+.... I honestly not very sure if it is cheap but I bought alot of things there so that I dun need to run around Singapore lar...hehe

Yup... super cheap lor...

Actually, my mum was shopping with me around Balestier and we saw so many lights and she was telling me... So expensive... I buy the same design from china only so cheap... haha....

Hapimint, your mum is so good to buy the lights back from china all the way leh. I like your plum-red kitchen colour, very nice. I think scratches on white top will not be that visible, I have black counter top and scratches can be seen already. :bangwall:

Reflective black glass should be okay since it has a "glossy" effect from the light reflection on it actually. And it matches with your kitchen cabinet colour & white counter top too. It honestly doesn't make your kitchen look dark. In fact your kitchen looks spacious even with a long L-shape.

Edited by BunBun

Thanks Bunbun....

Really excited as I see the house becoming like a home soon....

Tml I be having my exams and after that, I can finally start to move my things in... got the time to do it already...

Tml my sofa and bed is arriving.... Along with my fridge... I am so excited.... hehe.....

Post pics of your home complete with furniture. :thumbs up: Hehehe.

Thanks Bunbun....

Really excited as I see the house becoming like a home soon....

Tml I be having my exams and after that, I can finally start to move my things in... got the time to do it already...

Tml my sofa and bed is arriving.... Along with my fridge... I am so excited.... hehe.....