Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi members,

I'm new here, anybody can recommend an ID? Looking for ID that can give good advise to design my flat. And to those who just renovated their place, maybe u can share to me who's ID or contractor? Kindly appreciated if u can share to me.

Cheers!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi members,

I'm new here, anybody can recommend an ID? Looking for ID that can give good advise to design my flat. And to those who just renovated their place, maybe u can share to me who's ID or contractor? Kindly appreciated if u can share to me.

Cheers!

I did my 3rm flat 1 year back.My ID was from Inside Living Design.It was very good.

Hmm.. I've spoke to the ID, but the quotation looks abit simple compared to those 'packaged' one (just quote whatever I need), is this normal?

Anything else I need to take note?

Any kind soul mind sharing their quote from Inside living?

pm me pls.

Edited by 3ee3ee

I passed by Inside Living while on the way to ideal design. No chance to go in yet. If they are quite reasonable I want to try getting a quote too

I passed by Inside Living while on the way to ideal design. No chance to go in yet. If they are quite reasonable I want to try getting a quote too

I have engaged Jessie as my ID. Happy with her work and services. :D

I have engaged Jessie as my ID. Happy with her work and services. :D

i didn't get jessie, i got assigned with someone else. Wonder whether i can change??

i didn't get jessie, i got assigned with someone else. Wonder whether i can change??

Why need to change?? its okey as long as you can click with your id

I engaged Inside Living for my reno as well, after a friend recommended them. They finished my unit a few months back. Highly recommended!! :good: :good:

PM me if you want to know more

Hi Hawthorne,

Do you have photos to share? We are interested to seek a quotation from Inside Living after reading good recommendations.

Have a good day.

Cheers.

Hi Hawthorne,

Do you have photos to share? We are interested to seek a quotation from Inside Living after reading good recommendations.

Have a good day.

Cheers.

I do have some pics in my t-blog in my signature if u r keen to see