Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Me reengaging them again to do some minor reno which I skipped the first time. Going to do it within the next 2 mth

My EM house at Tampines juz started renovation, I am using Orange Tan from Inside Living, she is not bad but be prepared to pay high price.

A Review of our Meetings with Inside Living

I called Orange on a Friday afternoon and an appointment was made immediately for Saturday. Merane then texted to say that she will be handling my case. Our appointment with Merane went well. She shifted her prior appointment to accommodate ours as we weren't able to make it at another time slot.

But you may say, IDs will usually move mountain for you because you haven't signed and they want to leave a good impression but I feel that Merane left more than a good impression.

First meeting went smoothly. We listed the things we wanted and Merane noted them down. She showed us some samples, that were available in her Showroom too. Our next appointment was also scheduled.

The next Saturday, Merane gave us a run through of her plans for our new place. She had even provided 2D drawings: 1 for the overall ID design, 1 for lightings and 1 for kitchen. Her quotation was extremely comprehensive as it was itemised. She added in the optional items that we had requested too. Like many have pointed out here, she also gave tips on how to save on cost. For example, She had sourced out (consulted her electrician) the cost for different systems for air cons and advised us on their suitability based on the size of our flat/ living and dining area. She also said that it should cost around this amount of money and if we should do the hunting around for air con ourselves, we should not be paying anymore more than this amount.

When our 2nd appointment ended, she handed us the quotation as well as her 3 drawings. I was surprised because for all our appointments with other IDs, not one gave us their drawings as I would assume the IDs want to safeguard their designs.

Throughout our conversation, Merane came across as someone who is sincere, honest and definitely someone who knows what she is doing. My husband, who can nip-pick quite a bit, is impressed with her services.

Edited by Krazbi