Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Reiki

The Reiki Sanctuary

Hi,

Could you kindly provide your ID details and your reno cost please? I'm still sourcing around and yours is quite well done up.

Thanks in advance!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

yo! hope prob not so serious otherwise it will be a messy job! is it the same aircond contractor for yr reno? how are they able to determine which one? plz update, ok.

Hey Reiki,

Still not back from hols? Where you guys go? Any news abt the aircon? Can pm me this aircon contact and how are they?

Hey there Cavalier,

Nice to hear from you and hope that you guys are fine :D

We just got back from BKK (again!). Pretty hot there. Got our air-cond contractor to come down immediately on our return to check the problems. Guess what? There is no gas leak!! The equipment that installed to gauge the leakage didn't show any drop. :thumbs up:

While checking the compressor, he found out a loose nut and had it tightened. Hopefully, this is the cause of the problem. Not sure how can this happen but guess, it has to do with wear and tear. For now, we just have to monitor.

The good news there will be no repairs and there will be no 'mini' renovation. :sport-smiley-004: The bad news we will not run the LAN cables since there is no renovation.

Yes, it is the same air-cond contractor. Have been using them for the quarterly servicing too. Must say service is good. Will PM you his contact number.

Regards,

Reiki

Hi,

Could you kindly provide your ID details and your reno cost please? I'm still sourcing around and yours is quite well done up.

Thanks in advance!

I have PMed you, ThomasL. Hope you will be able to find a suitable ID for your reno.

Regards,

Reiki

hi

Could you also share to me your ID and costs of reno as well, i like your house, very nicely done and so serene feeling.

Could i consult you on my floorplan - as well as whether my interpretation of the geomancy is correct?

Thanks!

hi

Could you also share to me your ID and costs of reno as well, i like your house, very nicely done and so serene feeling.

Could i consult you on my floorplan - as well as whether my interpretation of the geomancy is correct?

Thanks!

Sorry for the late reply, star70.

Will PM you all the details.

Hi,

Nice reno to your house. V nice

Would u mind sharing the laminate used and the colour code used on your cabinet in the living room and kitchen.?

Is it east to maintain white gloss laminates. Some say it will turn yellow over a period of time. What's your take and exisitng status ?

Thanks

Hi Reiki,

Thank you for sharing so many information about house renovation on your blog.

As we 've just got our 1st flat, could you please share your ID contact with us ?

Many thanks.

Hi,

Nice reno to your house. V nice

Would u mind sharing the laminate used and the colour code used on your cabinet in the living room and kitchen.?

Is it east to maintain white gloss laminates. Some say it will turn yellow over a period of time. What's your take and exisitng status ?

Thanks

Sorry for the late reply, JJWOOF and 'Thank You' for your kind compliments.

I do not have the code for all the laminates in the house as it was chosen by ID. She only showed us her final selected sample/color (based on our color preference) for our approval.

The main laminate in the living room and the kitchen is white. The only difference is the quality. As told by ID, those in the living/dining area is more glossy - perhaps, piano white - and that when edges are joined, there will be no obvious black lines. The white laminate in the kitchen is less superior; hence, black joining lines are obvious.

Maintenance is easy - just regular wiping with damp cloths - and I must say, after 4 years, they is still no discoloration.

Hi Reiki,

Thank you for sharing so many information about house renovation on your blog.

As we 've just got our 1st flat, could you please share your ID contact with us ?

Many thanks.

Hi Rachiees,

It is a pleasure to share and 'Thank You' for reading my blog.

Will PM you ID contact. Happy reno, Rachiees.

Many thanks, and my apologies, to those who are still asking for the contact of my ID. Very seldom that I logged in here - perhaps, it has been so many years since the renovation. Still, I am thankful to this Forum.

I feel it is best to record it here. My ID is no longer doing renovation as she has gone back to her profession as an architect. However, I may be able to supply contacts for my electrician, carpenter and aircond men. To-date, these people are still providing their services whenever I need them.

To those renovating, have fun!

I need help from our kind Renotalk members here. As much as I have been reading the forum to search for the needed information, I am not getting what I am looking for.

A friend is urgently in a process of re-doing her kitchen cabinet. While I have provided her my carpenter contact, she wants to get more quotations. To those who are very pleased with your carpentry workmanship (particularly the Kitchen Cabinet), I would appreciate it if you could PM me the contact number of your carpenter (not ID).

Thanks in advance. :)

I need help from kind Reno forumers here again.

Anyone here did soundproof windows? How much is the cost for one room? I am thinking of installing it for my Guests' Room (the windows as in the pic).

08%20Guests%20Room_zpslg07sfey.jpg

I did mine for the 3 windows facing the side road . I forgot how much the contractor charged per window, think the 5 panels for the bacony cost $1600-$1700

I did mine for the 3 windows facing the side road . I forgot how much the contractor charged per window, think the 5 panels for the bacony cost $1600-$1700

Thanks sarah833. One contractor quoted me $1,950 just for 4 panels, which I think is too expensive.

Greatly appreciate if you can PM the contractor. Thanks! :)

Edited by Reiki

Hi Reiki,

Your mailbox is full ??

I found him on renotalk three years ago, did for the balcony when I renovated the place to try out, and changed out the other windows 5-6 months ago.

Workmanship is good and his guy even helped me to drill a lot of holes to hang up the curtain rods and paintings while waiting for the cement to dry

Edited by sarah833