Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gerger_lyn

Security Lock With Alarm

Hi All

Jus wanna share with you my latest security lock. I wonder can it be found in the shops yet since I got to know this from the flyer in my mailbox!

I find it good especially when I travel frequently and since my house is along the corridor. The alarm can be activated or deactivated. When someone happen to break into your house through the window, the alarm will rang. The sound will either notify alert your neighbours or scare off 'that someone'!

Interesting Lock!!! :good:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi All

Jus wanna share with you my latest security lock. I wonder can it be found in the shops yet since I got to know this from the flyer in my mailbox!

I find it good especially when I travel frequently and since my house is along the corridor. The alarm can be activated or deactivated. When someone happen to break into your house through the window, the alarm will rang. The sound will either notify alert your neighbours or scare off 'that someone'!

Hi gerger_lyn,

Please advise what e price for the lock & any picture of the lock to share?

Hi All

hi! have you gotten the lock? can pm me more info on this? i agree that this is rather useful too!. thanks for sharing! :yamseng:

HI ALL

SO SO SO Sorry.......

I haven been logging in & tat was y I haven seen all the interest u guys have in!!!

I will try to find tat flyer or will take the pic & send it to u guys!

:P

u guys heard of the fake security camera at mustafa? apparently just cost <$5 and u can puit a battery looks like a real camera! good deterrence for a cheapo price!!

Hi gerger_lyn,

Please advise what e price for the lock & any picture of the lock to share?

I think that great lock system to save our home, can you tell me the type of the lock, pick, and price to..

u guys heard of the fake security camera at mustafa? apparently just cost <$5 and u can puit a battery looks like a real camera! good deterrence for a cheapo price!!

better discuss with neigbours first if you wanna put. cos some ppl might feel offended. hehe. ;)