Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CutePinkElephant

Serta Mattress

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi, isit worth buy for serta bed?all in one $2430

-mattress

-bed frame

-2 pillow

-matress protector

-bench

-counting sheep toy

how is the quality for serta?

many thanks

We got the Serta Wisconsin bed as well... As for the quality, before we bought the bed, we tested it and didn't want to get out of it after lying on it. So, we bought it in the end.

We got the Serta Wisconsin bed as well... As for the quality, before we bought the bed, we tested it and didn't want to get out of it after lying on it. So, we bought it in the end.

Hi, is it the same price? heheheh because i only remember the price ;P,

You dont know the model? Where did u see it?

I'm planning to get a Serta Missouri but still waiting to see if GSS they will lower the price. Best quote I got is from IMM serta shop at $3160 for king size with

-bed frame

-4 pillow

-matress protector

-bench

-2 counting sheep toy

You dont know the model? Where did u see it?

I'm planning to get a Serta Missouri but still waiting to see if GSS they will lower the price. Best quote I got is from IMM serta shop at $3160 for king size with

-bed frame

-4 pillow

-matress protector

-bench

-2 counting sheep toy

I dont know the name of the mattres model, only remember the one got discount.at IMM shop too.

You need to know the model coz the price ranges for different Serta beds. And it's king or queen?

But Serta is one of the good mattress providers around, it's from the US. And I don't doubt it's quality since I bought one myself too. :) Getting it delivered later when my house is ready.

Mine's $2,490 for the Serta Seattle Queen. Getting the same items as you.

I think Serta mattresses are of a good quality, but you may end up liking a King Koil which retails cheaper so it's really up to you. Have to try around to know. We spoke with Joel from Serta at Marina Square. Then we went around to King Koil, Simmons etc etc, before deciding on Serta

You need to know the model coz the price ranges for different Serta beds. And it's king or queen?

But Serta is one of the good mattress providers around, it's from the US. And I don't doubt it's quality since I bought one myself too. :) Getting it delivered later when my house is ready.

Mine's $2,490 for the Serta Seattle Queen. Getting the same items as you.

I think Serta mattresses are of a good quality, but you may end up liking a King Koil which retails cheaper so it's really up to you. Have to try around to know. We spoke with Joel from Serta at Marina Square. Then we went around to King Koil, Simmons etc etc, before deciding on Serta

mine is queen, and maybe the cheapest one, because he said this is the chepest from all serta mattress type.

ya this is the first time for me to buy a mattress so just look look and see hvnt decide. next time will look properly what type liao... :bangwall:

both of you should go try then, lie down and try the latex ones, foams ones, pocketed spring ones...there are those harder for back care, those softer and more plush...consider the mattress's thickness as well as it will impact bedsheets available. generally, the thicker the harder to find cheap bedsheets. have fun!

then you just have to wait for robinsons sales!

a cheaper alternative if u dun mind less comfy material. I spent oni around $80+ for my quilt and fitted sheet with 2 bolster & pillow case. My serta matteress is Arizona and required at least 15" thick bedsheet.

first i got a $20 aussino quilt cover with 2 pillow case. then i went over to spotlight and got a 15" thk fitted sheet (plain color) with 1 bolster case for $50 and a additional bolster case for $10.

Edited by andylyf

then you just have to wait for robinsons sales!

just thinking if robinsons sales realli value for money..

is it just a marketing gimmicks with discount n discounts.....

would IMM shops match their prices with or without discounts..

just thinking.=) :dancingqueen:

Edited by soul