Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lee_n_m

Spring Cleaning Company

QUOTE (lee_n_m @ May 8 2008, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Recommendations for reliable and resposible spring cleaning company is appreciated.

I am aware that they are usually very busy near to year end festivals including Christmas and CNY.

I am considering to do it now to avoid the peak period charges. In addition, hope that they are not so busy, they be able to do a better job.

By the way, what should I be considering when I am making enquiries with these companies.

Would appreciates if you share your experience if you have engage these companies before.

Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

I juz had my post reno cleaning done and it was diseatrous

There were 2 cleaners and its a 3 hr job for $200.

I am not sure isst becoz I am sway or all post reno cleanng co does the same thing!

We had to reclean some of the non obvious area ourselves again coz we notice that the cleaners only wipe those very obvious area like the floors, and area which we can tell that its been cleansed,

They never bother about the floor area below my wardrobe, and the sliding window casement which is filled by a thick layer of dust

Worse is, when they arrive, they claim that my house is very dirty, andthey have never seen a place that is so dirty after reno

And for that, they demanded $40 more which we relented coz we are worried that they will do a slip slop job if we refuse to give them more.

So please take note, for those who wanna get such cleaning service, they may quote u a low price and when they reach yr place, then they will demand a higher price.

you may want to share with us which cleaning co did you engaged? for me, it was a bad experience with JUSTRELAX, they should change their co name to NOTSORELAX, as I had to re-clean a lot of stuff myself!

Hi,

I juz had my post reno cleaning done and it was diseatrous

There were 2 cleaners and its a 3 hr job for $200.

I am not sure isst becoz I am sway or all post reno cleanng co does the same thing!

We had to reclean some of the non obvious area ourselves again coz we notice that the cleaners only wipe those very obvious area like the floors, and area which we can tell that its been cleansed,

They never bother about the floor area below my wardrobe, and the sliding window casement which is filled by a thick layer of dust

Worse is, when they arrive, they claim that my house is very dirty, andthey have never seen a place that is so dirty after reno

And for that, they demanded $40 more which we relented coz we are worried that they will do a slip slop job if we refuse to give them more.

So please take note, for those who wanna get such cleaning service, they may quote u a low price and when they reach yr place, then they will demand a higher price.

Try WipesIt. They respond fast and though is a small company, their service is excellent. Their after service is good as well, calling after a day of work to see if I am satisfied with the job.

Cleaners did their job well.

Cheap rates to save $ for you guys out there. and the best thing is that - No agency fee!!!

I engage them for one time service,it's around $18/hr if i remember correctly.

they do provide long term or office cleaning.

visit their website for more info:

www.wipesit.com

or try calling 90616980 William Seow

Hi rustgal17

I checked my files: got the cleaning done in Dec 2006, person I spoke to then was Ms Liew Seow Ling (don't know if she's still there).

The spring cleaning package was $280, the steam cleaning package was $200.

But there was a promotion package for the steam cleaning then: less $100. My total was $380.

Do note that this was in 2006, prices may have changed now. Also, mine is a 4-room HDB flat.

Hi Lee,

Thanks for the info. I will contact them for a quote when I return next month.

Guest our-home
Hi, Is it possible to share the fee you paid for such services? I just like to have a guide line when I talk to them. Thanks.

Hi rustgal17

I checked my files: got the cleaning done in Dec 2006, person I spoke to then was Ms Liew Seow Ling (don't know if she's still there).

The spring cleaning package was $280, the steam cleaning package was $200.

But there was a promotion package for the steam cleaning then: less $100. My total was $380.

Do note that this was in 2006, prices may have changed now. Also, mine is a 4-room HDB flat.

Hi, just to share some info, about a year back, when we were staying overseas, I emailed a few cleaning companies to spring-clean my 4-room flat which had been left vacant for a year. Some of the companies were Comfy Homes, Metrocleaners, Amahs on wheels, Justrelax and Housekeepers Management Services.

Justrelax did not reply at all, while the rest did with Housekeepers Mgmt Services (HMS) giving me the most prompt reply and details. I engaged Housekeepers Management Services in the end, their website is www.housekeepers-management.com.

I listed the things I wanted cleaned:

- scrub and wash bathrooms and toilets

- clean external and internal surfaces of kitchen cabinets

- clean stove and external surface of hob

- clean external and internal surfaces of wardrobes

- clean all windows

- clean all room doors

- vacuum and mop floor in all rooms and kitchen

- steam clean 2 toilets, 2 mattresses, one 2-seater sofa

They came about 10 minutes earlier and were already cleaning the outside of my common corridor windows when my sister came to open the door for them to go in.

Steam cleaning is an extra charge. Charges depend on the type/size of your home.

Yes, booking the in advance is a must. When you check out their websites, call for more details and get their quotes, you will have a better idea how they work.

I liked that HMS steam cleaned my bathroom tile grouting and much of the stubborn yellowish stains were removed.

Hope the info helps.

Hi, Is it possible to share the fee you paid for such services? I just like to have a guide line when I talk to them. Thanks.

try this company, Ecoverve if you are very particular about service. They have one of the best service level i have seen so far. No project is too big or small for them. My friend had her house done by them. And trust me,this house is hugh. Almost 15000 sqft. They seem very experienced in this type of sizes.

Hi, just to share some info, about a year back, when we were staying overseas, I emailed a few cleaning companies to spring-clean my 4-room flat which had been left vacant for a year. Some of the companies were Comfy Homes, Metrocleaners, Amahs on wheels, Justrelax and Housekeepers Management Services.

Justrelax did not reply at all, while the rest did with Housekeepers Mgmt Services (HMS) giving me the most prompt reply and details. I engaged Housekeepers Management Services in the end, their website is www.housekeepers-management.com.

- clean all windows

- clean all room doors

They came about 10 minutes earlier and were already cleaning the outside of my common corridor windows when my sister came to open the door for them to go in.

Steam cleaning is an extra charge. Charges depend on the type/size of your home.

Yes, booking the in advance is a must. When you check out their websites, call for more details and get their quotes, you will have a better idea how they work.

I liked that HMS steam cleaned my bathroom tile grouting and much of the stubborn yellowish stains were removed.

Hope the info helps.

Thankyou for sharing.

Guest our-home
Recommendations for reliable and resposible spring cleaning company is appreciated.

I am aware that they are usually very busy near to year end festivals including Christmas and CNY.

I am considering to do it now to avoid the peak period charges. In addition, hope that they are not so busy, they be able to do a better job.

By the way, what should I be considering when I am making enquiries with these companies.

Would appreciates if you share your experience if you have engage these companies before.

Thanks.

- clean all windows

- clean all room doors

Hope the info helps.

Hi, personally I have made used of the service of 2 young lads who came over to my place to help me do some post-reno cleaning at Pasir Ris. One is entering NUS and the other is in poly (I think). They did a good job and is punctual and reliable. Charges are reasonable too. Below is the contact:-

Cleans it, Wipes it. Simply, doing it the way you want. Contact Khi Hao @ 98348861or William @ 90616980 or Visit http://www.freewebs.com/wipesit/ for more information on PT maid, Baby Sitting and Car Wash.

Thanks.