Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
virgo2829

Chow's Cosy Home......

cant really tell from these pics, but am I right to say that your common loo shower area is right infront of the glass door and no shower screen installed? and the sink is right in the middle beside the pipes?

BINGO!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Virgo...

Just got an EM too but slightly different Config from yours i realise after following your thread ... Can u advise or PM in private (if sensitive) how much is ur total renovation cost jus for my reference n guide? Appreciate that even if its ball park figures... I am doing all by myself from space planning to id n all e plans/ drawing.... Hope to learn sometin as well as share if i can contribute...

Thanks a lot..

Byron

:bow:

Hi Virgo...

Just got an EM too but slightly different Config from yours i realise after following your thread ... Can u advise or PM in private (if sensitive) how much is ur total renovation cost jus for my reference n guide? Appreciate that even if its ball park figures... I am doing all by myself from space planning to id n all e plans/ drawing.... Hope to learn sometin as well as share if i can contribute...

Thanks a lot..

Byron

:bow:

wow! impressed.....if you are doing most of the planning and drawings, then you should be able to save a substantial amount on your reno.....

Do join our EM thread! welcome welcome!!!!

Haha! That's what I just asked Byron in Frostyflake's tblog! Btw Byron, reali shd go our EM thread, I learnt lots of things fr the other EM owners there. :P

Virgo... any more pics for us to c c? :sport-smiley-018:

Edited by Angel81

wow..love ur kitchen & toilets..

in fact..dats wat im planning to do 4 mine...coz the present owner broke the utility room to expand the kitchen..but i wanna partition back the room.

hacking the wall to make an island seems like a better choice.

Hmm thats what i also thought..... but already burst budget big time liao.... :help:

Now is work in progress....Thats why now that i chanced upon this blog which is so wonderful with you all people around, sharing so much valuable experiences etc... i am regreting hahaha... should have work even harder so i can meet this site earlier to save myself from lots of lessons and hardwork....

For my place... a very original unit, i have to destroy almost everytin ... sigh....

My main contractor in particular, i feel rip off.... Just feel not they are not that honest.

somemore i have to get my own other contractors for things like window when he quote me 6K for the entire place so in the end i got my own n spend about $4K... Likewise for painting etc....

So any Em owners there like Virgo, Jessie etc... can i visit your unit to kpo n learn?? kekeke

Haha! That's what I just asked Byron in Frostyflake's tblog! Btw Byron, reali shd go our EM thread, I learnt lots of things fr the other EM owners there. :P

Virgo... any more pics for us to c c? :sport-smiley-018:

i will upload pictures once my custom made tv console is up.....

so erxin hor, move in 3 months liao, tv console still missing! :notti:

Hmm thats what i also thought..... but already burst budget big time liao.... :help:

Now is work in progress....Thats why now that i chanced upon this blog which is so wonderful with you all people around, sharing so much valuable experiences etc... i am regreting hahaha... should have work even harder so i can meet this site earlier to save myself from lots of lessons and hardwork....

For my place... a very original unit, i have to destroy almost everytin ... sigh....

My main contractor in particular, i feel rip off.... Just feel not they are not that honest.

somemore i have to get my own other contractors for things like window when he quote me 6K for the entire place so in the end i got my own n spend about $4K... Likewise for painting etc....

So any Em owners there like Virgo, Jessie etc... can i visit your unit to kpo n learn?? kekeke

sure...you are most welcome!!!

i will upload pictures once my custom made tv console is up.....

so erxin hor, move in 3 months liao, tv console still missing! :notti:

sure...you are most welcome!!!

Haha! Faster get ur contractors to rush it out, before u get used to it and dun bother to chase for the console. hehehehehe... :P

I wana tag along to go c ur hse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can we make a date after ur tv console is up pretty please??? :P

ok...will invite your over once my tv console is up...and preferably after my son's PSLE...ends on 8 oct....

wah so much happening here in the forum... somehow Virgo n babytan seems sooooo familiar hor??

Babytan, have u uploaded any completed pixs of yr home? only saw the 3D n they looked fabulous... :dancingqueen: any housewarming??

wah so much happening here in the forum... somehow Virgo n babytan seems sooooo familiar hor??

Babytan, have u uploaded any completed pixs of yr home? only saw the 3D n they looked fabulous... :dancingqueen: any housewarming??

eh.....how do u know leh....u know both of us? :notti: