Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

welcomebannerlineargreen.jpg

courtesy of effie

Dedicate to fellow Singaporeans who finally got their dream HDB unit. Lets form a neighborhood.

Congratulation to (BOLDED nicks) 74 over 74 families who had already gotten their key.

219A - DSA, yuan05

219B - sidney93, jeaniebaby, tyrix, snow_bell, dogslover, nastro, Calculator

219C - big orange, LimeGreen, snowman, Bubbly, s_mario, eipsy, shells, happyhouseowner, jason.koh, xiaoxiao1234

219D - mscupid11, Mozaith, Ah Gon, toyshop

220A - hihihi, herbman76, spidey, kid_79, oscarr, fayewes

220B - 2BeMe, nuggets, raayn, effie, mocchi(blurer23), yokoyoko, pandaz, Archetype, Ideasmiths, riesling, ^Nana^, y0ke, applegirl

220C - seraphinee, lovelee, lazurite, soojin, jiazhen, Shor, jsin, kenlew8, SoS, chiang, Irissistible

221A - isc90152, crookedheart, frederick_chia, lucky896, simplelives, Hong, Daphn3

221B - sheppy, cohiers, darcbleu, cacky, wkyong, its_fate(its_fate_htb), elstrial, rainsnowz82. imouto222

221C - tfujiwara8, xiaoair29, Iman, kelvinkhee, peikee18

*Note* Members' reno blogs are hyperlink onto their nicks (if applicable), GREEN nick = member move into Linear Green.

Useful Informations (Links)

1. Defect List- couresty of Diva79

2. Aircon Blog

3. Bedok Mall by 2010 - couresty of LimeGreen

4. Bedok Public Transport Hub - couresty of LimeGreen

5. LG Flats Supply Vs Application Received on Jan BE - couresty of LimeGreen

6. HDB push out 2 LG units on Oct's Half Yearly Selection

7. Model agreement on home renovation by CASE.

Useful Images/Photos/Layouts

1. Layout of Linear Green estate

2. Construction of Linear Green @ Bedok

3. MP Lee Yi Shyan welcome you!

There are qty:199 4rooms & qty:95 5rooms available for selection for 2008 Jan BE. I suppose most of our members are from 2008 Jan BE. Thanks everybody for making this thread - Bedok Central successful!

Regards,

BO

Special thanks to effie for her great effort in community banner and sig banner.

Edited by big orange

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi,

I am new, got a unit in 221 and i've been reading the posts in Jan balloting thread.

nice to know u all from the same neighbourhood!

cheers!

Hey guys, didn't realise there was a dedicated thread here until I saw sheppy's headsup. Hi to all, I'm from 220C :yamseng:

Welcome..

Ot abit.. anyone from 219C,D , 221A,B,C, which facing MRT?

Tips on reducing noise.

Thanks.

Hello neighbors!.

I am new here. Got unit @219C on 8 May 2008

Good to know Linear Green will have a Bedok Mall in the former Bedok/Changi cinemas site in 2010-2011

Then the Bedok transportation hub by 2018.

Phew, hope these facilities will increase the value for our flats since we are going to pay so much for it.

Hello neighbors!.

Good to know Linear Green will have a Bedok Mall in the former Bedok/Changi cinemas site in 2010-2011

Phew, hope these facilities will increase the value for our flats since we are going to pay so much for it.

Hi LimeGreen, how did u find out this info? Gosh.

Hi LimeGreen, how did u find out this info? Gosh.

Hi seraphinee, I kiasu ma. Actually I always plan for long term lah, so I checked out what is going to happen before I apply for ballot. Initially tot of going for Queenstown, but too far away from my relatives who are mainly staying in the east side. So I checked out if Bedok is good to go for after all, the number of applicants are less than the other estates. High chances mah! :notti: It is our first try and my wife and I are very lucky to get it!

Here's some info on the facilities:

Bedok Mall (tentative name, maybe they will call it "Bedok Point" next time since it is under Frasers group)

http://www.fraserscentrepointtrust.com/pdf...%20Part%202.pdf

(just go straight to page 25 and 28)

Bedok Public Transport Hub

"the Government plans to put up seven more in the next decade"

http://www.straitstimes.com/Latest%2BNews/...ory_197610.html

Bedok South Area: DTL (downtown line by 2016) and ERL (eastern region line by 2020)

http://www.straitstimes.com/Latest%2BNews/...ory_199957.html

Enjoy reading!

Hi seraphinee, I kiasu ma. Actually I always plan for long term lah, so I checked out what is going to happen before I apply for ballot. Initially tot of going for Queenstown, but too far away from my relatives who are mainly staying in the east side. So I checked out if Bedok is good to go for after all, the number of applicants are less than the other estates. High chances mah! :notti: It is our first try and my wife and I are very lucky to get it!

I'm impressed, u really did your research :) And seems that quite a number of couples were pretty lucky, securing a good queue no on their first try, u included. We have been trying for numerous exercises since end of 2006 without any luck, until now. But we are absolutely thrilled to get Linear Green coz it's near my parents and the location is fantastic. And now we'll have a mall near us, how great is that :dancingqueen:

I'm impressed, u really did your research :) And seems that quite a number of couples were pretty lucky, securing a good queue no on their first try, u included. We have been trying for numerous exercises since end of 2006 without any luck, until now. But we are absolutely thrilled to get Linear Green coz it's near my parents and the location is fantastic. And now we'll have a mall near us, how great is that :dancingqueen:

:D 守得云开见天日

:D 守得云开见天日

Thanks for updating the information!! yeah!! :dancingqueen:

Hopefully the bedok mall is big big.. and got direct mrt exit :)

By the way, we are same blk neighbour. :D

you are not alone.

I joined their 1st bi-monthly balloting till after i cfm linear green. seem like around 1 year! OMG...

We should be just contented that we got our little castle right in the heart of bedok.

So more.. it only 14min MRT ride to bugis and 16min MRT ride to Cityhall...

Maybe even faster than driving + finding carpark slot. :)

It is very good wor...

Hi neighbours! :P I'm from 220B. Followed the January Balloting thread to here. :D

Was still wondering what is going to happen on the piece of land of the former cinema. Bedok needs one shopping mall!

wow, so its confirmed its going to be a mall? cos i've been hearing rumours abt it...*clap clap clap*

so look forward to the next few months, we could probably meet up and exchange info on reno and furniture too!!!

Yo yo yo, I got myself a unit @ 220B!!!!!

2BeMe,

Hellll-oooh neighbour....220B kaki!

ahaha :notti:

Hello neighbors!.

Hallo LimeGreen,

u sure we gonna have Bedok Mall? waaa..so excited wanna tell my HTB liao!!

:yamseng: