Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Hi,

Thanks for creating this forum.

Please add me in. I am from BLK 221 B, same as sheepy.

:seeya:

Edited by cohiers

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

Thanks for creating this forum.

Please add me in. I am from BLK 221 B, same as sheepy.

:seeya:

Welcome.. come in and share :)

Edited by big orange

New comers please add your nick to the list & bold it if you have collected the keys.

219A - DSA

219B - sidney93, jeaniebaby

219C - big orange, LimeGreen, snowman, Bubbly, s_mario

219D -

220A - hihihi

220B - 2BeMe, nuggets, raayn, effie, mocchi, yokoyoko, pandaz

220C - seraphinee, lovelee

221A -

221B - sheppy

221C - tfujiwara8

lgmapnp5.jpg

PS: Just reply to this post, remove the

[ /quote] & add in your nick.
Edited by DSA

219A - DSA

219B - sidney93, jeaniebaby

219C - big orange, LimeGreen, snowman, Bubbly, s_mario

219D -

220A - hihihi

220B - 2BeMe, nuggets, raayn, effie, mocchi, yokoyoko, pandaz

220C - seraphinee, lovelee

221A -

221B - sheppy, cohiers

221C - tfujiwara8

Total of 21 Family

This is the latest update.

Edited by big orange

Hi Allz!!!

I am in Blk 220B!!

So god Bubbly!! you gor yr keys already. U select yr flat thru Jan Ballot too? Wonder when did you select yr flat so can estimate how long to get our keys.. :)

Nope, I got the flat through SERS. I think you should be getting your keys quite soon as the SERS people have altreay gotten their keys for your block and some have already move in. :D

Anyone taking 5 room received the letter to collect their keys already ?? :notti:

Hi Effie,

I am taking 5-room. Just saw on the HDB website that I am collecting keys on Jun 3rd and officially got the letter from HDB this afternoon. Very excited. :sport-smiley-004: Have already instantly inform my ID and they will be coming in the afternoon that day to have a look at the whole layout.

Ok. We can meet underneath the blocks. or long john sliver, pizzahut. heee.. evening is fine to me :D

Aiyah.....this sat will be busy for me cos my parents are moving in to Blk 220A next Monday and need help from me to do packing. Guess I can only join you guys next time.. :(

Nope, I got the flat through SERS. I think you should be getting your keys quite soon as the SERS people have altreay gotten their keys for your block and some have already move in. :D

Hi Effie,

I am taking 5-room. Just saw on the HDB website that I am collecting keys on Jun 3rd and officially got the letter from HDB this afternoon. Very excited. :sport-smiley-004: Have already instantly inform my ID and they will be coming in the afternoon that day to have a look at the whole layout.

Aiyah.....this sat will be busy for me cos my parents are moving in to Blk 220A next Monday and need help from me to do packing. Guess I can only join you guys next time.. :(

Hi Bubbly, I'm taking 5 rooms too. Btw which ID r u using? Price?

mine still states "in due course" urghz!!! i wondering when can I get mine... i don't want to collect it during the lunar 7th month...even my HLE is still not approved :bangwall:

Bubbly, your blk is just beside mine right? so by right, i should be collecting my keys by end june latest?? can i say that? or SERs ppl collect 1st? :dunno:

Not sure leh...but I do think you will be collecting your keys soon. You should pace your key collection time against Orange who is staying the same block as me and got the house through Jan balloting. Once Orange receive the letters means yours is not far out.

Hi Bubbly, I'm taking 5 rooms too. Btw which ID r u using? Price?

I am using IntraDesign (just opposite our new flats) and the ID I engage is Angeline Low.

Price wise, it is 25K without flooring and doors for rooms (cos I have opt for HDB to do that when I have selected my flats 2 years back).

I am using IntraDesign (just opposite our new flats) and the ID I engage is Angeline Low.

Price wise, it is 25K without flooring and doors for rooms (cos I have opt for HDB to do that when I have selected my flats 2 years back).

What are the things included?

What are the things included?

1) Shoe Cabinet cum Bomb Shelter design

2) Feature Wall in living room for TV

3) TV Console

4) Feature Wall for Dining cum Kitchen Entrance

5) Walk-In Wardrobe in Master Bedroom using Alumix pole system

6) LCD Feature Wall for Master Bedroom

7) Install Suspended cabinets at vanity using laminate in Master Bed Room Toilet

8) Construct Study Table in Master Bedroom

9) Install Wooden Ledge using laminates for all bedrooms

10) Kitchen Cabinets with drawings using Blum System and the balance Cabinets using their very own anti slam system.

11) Install Sink, Cooker hob and hood.

12) Install Base for Fridge, Washing Machine and Kitchen CAbinets

13) Supply and Install aluminium sliding grills for whole house

14) Install Windows in service yard

15) Painting for whole house with unlimited colour

16) Install false ceiling or L-Box for living, dining, bedroom passage and master bedroom

17) Install 25 nos of Lighting points

18) Acid Washing

just called CS of HDB.

1. The 2nd appt (with key) for 219C will come roughly around july/aug timing which is 3 month from date of selection (booking).

2. I have to produce ROM cert 3month after i got my key. Can anyone advise me? Thought sheppy said otherwise?

OMG :dunno:

just called CS of HDB.

1. The 2nd appt (with key) for 219C will come roughly around july/aug timing which is 3 month from date of selection (booking).

2. I have to produce ROM cert 3month after i got my key. Can anyone advise me? Thought sheppy said otherwise?

OMG :dunno:

Hi Orange,

Just try writing in to HDB to ask for an extension in producing the ROM cert, it might works. I remember hearing from my friend that his friend produced the cert one year after getting the keys.

1) Shoe Cabinet cum Bomb Shelter design

2) Feature Wall in living room for TV

3) TV Console

4) Feature Wall for Dining cum Kitchen Entrance

5) Walk-In Wardrobe in Master Bedroom using Alumix pole system

6) LCD Feature Wall for Master Bedroom

7) Install Suspended cabinets at vanity using laminate in Master Bed Room Toilet

8) Construct Study Table in Master Bedroom

9) Install Wooden Ledge using laminates for all bedrooms

10) Kitchen Cabinets with drawings using Blum System and the balance Cabinets using their very own anti slam system.

11) Install Sink, Cooker hob and hood.

12) Install Base for Fridge, Washing Machine and Kitchen CAbinets

13) Supply and Install aluminium sliding grills for whole house

14) Install Windows in service yard

15) Painting for whole house with unlimited colour

16) Install false ceiling or L-Box for living, dining, bedroom passage and master bedroom

17) Install 25 nos of Lighting points

18) Acid Washing

Thanks :D Looking forward to see your house :sport-smiley-018:

Regarding quotations....

As mine is low budget (unlike some of you) was looking for ID's and comparing cost....

Just wanted basic's reno only... done first... so i came up with a need list of rennovation.... (and send it to 20 ids, five of them replied back ( D'espirit, Promax Homemakers, Weikie, Sk Interior, Artthouts).

Not sure how to attach a word or excel file here... so its all 5 ID's quote are in order but messed up.... try to make sense...If not give me your email id and i will send the comparison chart... in excel format.

The quotation vary from 18k to 24 K. The quote includes aricon, which i just added in the list for fun, as may not be getting the ID to do it

Here's the comparisson, of the five id's, (the tables have disappeared)

D'espirit Promax Homemakers Weikie Sk Interior Artthouts

Masonry Work

1 Supply & lay 60x60 polished homogenous floor tiles with skirting for living & dining hall also for the 3 bedroom homogenous floors

4700 5480 4680 5000 5000

3 Construct cabinet base c/w side tiling. 180 280 460 200 180

4 Construct fridge base c/w full tiling. 100 140 NA 90 80

5 Construct washing machine base c/w full tiling. 100 100 inc 90 80

6 Construct shower kerb c/w full tiling at two bathrooms. 200 NA 160 na 100

Plumbing Work

7 Supply & extend of copper pipes at kitchen. 250 160 250 120 120

8 Supply & extend of outlet pipes for kitchen sink & washing machine. 120 100 60 60

9 Supply labour to install water heater at our 2 bathrooms. 80 FOC 100 50 160

10 Supply labour to install 2 bathrooms accessories. 120 FOC 120 60 80

Ceiling Work

11 Supply & construct simple design cornice **** and dinning area 450 500 420 600 280

12 Supply & construct simple design cornice at 3 bedrooms 480 FOC 400 inc 450

13 Supply Labour to install all ceiling lights 144 FOC 60 FOC 200

Aluminum Work

14 Supply & install Whole House Aluminium Window Grilles 1521 980 1700 1295 1347

15 10mm Tempered Glass Shower Screen for Master Bathroom 420 960 400 600 650

16 10mm Tempered Glass Shower Screen for common Bathroom 420 inc 400 inc 650

Painting Work

17 Supply & paint whole unit wall & ceiling using ICI or NIPPON emulsion paint. 1200 1100 1200 1250 1300

18 Supply & paint pipe & gate using gross paint. 180 FOC inc 180

Carpentry Work/ Kitchen

19 Design & fabricate 20ft(L) top & bottom kitchen cabinet c/w solid laminated doors with ABS trimming, 2 nos glass panel, drawers & design handles. 1 set of Cutlery Tray 2200 2000 2400 3200 1800

20 Supply & install 10ft (L) solid surface worktop c/w front profile & backsplash. 850 700 900 840 800

21 Supply & install 2 tier stainless steel dish drainer at kitchen cabinet. 120 inc inc 250

22  Supply & install cooker hood and hob FOC FOC NA NA FOC

23 Design and fabricate 6ft (L) full height wardrobe with sliding door, full mirror at main bedroom 1980 1440 1620 2100 1680

24 Design and fabricate 6ft (L) full height wardrobe with sliding door at another bedroom 1680 1440 1620 1500 1440

Miscellaneous Work

25 Supply & install Mitsubishi ELECTRIC system 3 Split-unit aircon for 3 bedroom.(with 5 yrs compressor and 3 yrs parts warranty by agent). 1999 2050 2050 NA 3650

26 Supply & lay protection covering for floor finishes. 100 FOC FOC 200 120

27 Haulage & debris fees 800 FOC 260 1100 260

28 Acid chemical washing for whole unit. 200 FOC 600 200 150

Hope the above will help give you something to compare with your ID's quote. This is just a intro search to get a feel of the cost price of rennovation.

If any of you have any other quotations, we can add more of this compare list.

• Like 1

Is the flooring done by HDB good?? what materials are they using?? is it much cheaper to let HDB do it than letting ID or contractor to do it?? anyone has any pics to show?? :unsure::unsure:

Is the flooring done by HDB good?? what materials are they using?? is it much cheaper to let HDB do it than letting ID or contractor to do it?? anyone has any pics to show?? :unsure::unsure:
Nothing beats seeing the tiles with your very own eyes. Visit Block 219A/B on weekends and you will definitely be accosted by contractors waiting for flat owners at the ground floor to the flats which they are contracted to and have completed renovation for.

I've done preliminary inspection today and with just 2 pairs of eyes discovered MANY, MANY defects & faults. So my advice is engage relatives and/or friends with eagle eyes & perform multiple detailed inspections - the costs is just a good meal for the inspectors.

Edited by DSA