Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
If directly facing main road & MRT track.... it's :curse::curse::curse: unless you are used to passing MRT noises from 5:30 am till 12:30 am.

THICK curtains is the key to insulate noise. And it must also reflect light & heat out.

Not sure whether thinck curtain will play the trick here? :dunno: The train gains good momemtum, by the time it reaches our blocks, so no screeching sounds.....seems bereable, not so bad...Believe will get used to whatever the noise level is, after a while. Still better than the afternoon sun.

Not sure, how true it is... but heard .... high floor is more noiser than the low floor... i think they call it the dopler effect. Any confirmations to this.

:P

I'm sure there are even lvl2 or 3 ppl around :)

show up~!!!

me! 2nd floor.

should be lowest unless got 1st floor ppl here? :dunno:

Edited by sidney93

Yoz,

i think some of u should come across this.. AUDIOHSE Warehse sale!! until nxt mon..

can go down n c.. Audiohse..

gd lucks to yr shopping!! :notti:

what are good buys? :notti: i need to get thick curtains too..mine is on the 3rd floor, facing mrt somemore. zz

i am thinking of renting out the whole house (legally, due to both overseas), wondering hw much can it fetch per month?? anyone has any idea? :D

what are good buys? :notti: i need to get thick curtains too..mine is on the 3rd floor, facing mrt somemore. zz

i am thinking of renting out the whole house (legally, due to both overseas), wondering hw much can it fetch per month?? anyone has any idea? :D

wah lau.. audio hse sell electronic stuff leh... rental i think smelly smelly can fetch 2k ba... i think la,... :notti:

Do let me know of this special curtain, okay? me also MRT view :)

Got view better than no view wat...

How you know i am strong support of M1? heee..

Anyway cheers! we got the same blk same unit.. can share share ideas.

How much budget you intend?

Thanks.

me thinking of 20k.. but after asking colleagues today think 20k including flooring hard lei.. :(

might increase to 25k.. u??

same loh...

sighz.

Yes, 10k to 18k for a simple alcarte renovation and 20k to 25k for a moderate rennovation (nothing fancy)

Add another 8k to 15K for the appliances, bedding, curtians etc etc

All in over 30k.... :o

Reminds me of one old saying " it's easy to buy an elephant but difficult to feed him"

Do let me know of this special curtain, okay? me also MRT view :)

Got view better than no view wat...

Maybe you can try Jimmy Textiles recommended by Smart省钱王2 / King of Thrift 2, pls let me know if they are good.

Jimmy Textiles - http://www.jimmytextiles.com/

Blk 845 Geylang Road #01-05, Tanjong Katong Complex, Singapore 400845

T: 6745 6780

星期一至星期六: 8.30am – 6pm

星期天休息

Maybe you can try Jimmy Textiles recommended by Smart省钱王2 / King of Thrift 2, pls let me know if they are good.

Jimmy Textiles - http://www.jimmytextiles.com/

Blk 845 Geylang Road #01-05, Tanjong Katong Complex, Singapore 400845

T: 6745 6780

星期一至星期六: 8.30am – 6pm

星期天休息

Thanks lovelee. Who going bedok today to take a look at the lovely home?

Hi,

Hope those who have gotten keys to your flat, may I know what do you have in the empty house?

I understood that most of the flats do not have flooring, how about the toilet. What do they have inside? Basin? Toliet bowl? Mirror? Shower glass?

Thank you.