Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

why huh? :notti:

anything wrong with this unit?

no why, just dat during dat time i was deciding on either selecting this unit or da one behind..

and i told myself i wanna make frens w dat neighbour hee.

cos i actually prefer flat dat is facing da main road..

big orange,

will u be collecting your keys in anytime sooon?

think u can bold bubbly & my nick le tks..

Edited by mocchi

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Bubbly - Thanks for the photos! So we have to do our own shower screen lah?

Anyone a ikea lover, got this website to share with you guys...

http://ikeahacker.blogspot.com/

This website has pple sending in their own creations of modifying ikea furniture....interesting ideas...

I got all my furniture for my old sers flat at ikea... their tables, chairs, bedframe quite durable if you get them to assemble for you ;)

no why, just dat during dat time i was deciding on either selecting this unit or da one behind..

and i told myself i wanna make frens w dat neighbour hee.

cos i actually prefer flat dat is facing da main road..

big orange,

wa lau... i wanted to select 04-98 that time but i changed my mind... yester 4d 2nd prize... :curse: ...

if not reno fee no need worries liao... i envy the couple who choose that unit... if they gt whack 4 d on that no... haiz...

Hi Everybody,

1) When you move in, how to activate the phone line?

2) How to activate internet, let say I have setup my pc and modem?

Thanks everybody!

HAPPY

Mr Lim,

yr ISP should be singtel ba.. tell them u move hse liao.. or u r getting a new line.. they will activate the line to the location..

then as per normal, connect the phone line to the micro filter den to yr modem/router/gateway...

shoule be like that.. :)

big orange,

Dun know when take key. Anyway i bold your nick and bubbly.

Guys,

Let me know if u need me to bold your nick.

This idea look good.

BEFORE

bord%20m%20vika%20kaj%20ben.JPG

AFTER

pillowandcurtain.JPG

Edited by big orange

Part 2

Colour of Kitchen Wall Tiles

dsc01093sr6.jpg

Colour of Kitchen Floor Tiles

dsc01092ce5.jpg

For those who are having 5-rooms, here is a picture on how stupid the piping is done for the washing machine. Simply in front of the door.

dsc01105nb2.jpg

With this, I have manage my first posting with pictures. Credits to DSA and yokoyoko. Thanks. You save me at least another hour.

hi Bubbly,

thks so much for the pic!

why huh? :notti:

anything wrong with this unit?

Weclome. Enjoy your stay here :)

big orange, have you got keys? is it too much if we keep calling our officer in charge of our case? i called her once already.

:(

big orange, have you got keys? is it too much if we keep calling our officer in charge of our case? i called her once already.

:(

Dun feel bad la.

Just call. Me never call. I also dun want to take key so early. I havent take key.

If u want the key, just push them la. U which blk?

Dun feel bad la.

Just call. Me never call. I also dun want to take key so early. I havent take key.

If u want the key, just push them la. U which blk?

220B.

I want the keys early but donno whr to wait is the best, at least more cpf in the pocket.

220B.

I want the keys early but donno whr to wait is the best, at least more cpf in the pocket.

my parents went down to the new flats yesterday and the contractor told them 219C will be taking their keys from next week onwards....dunoe how true that is...

Bubbly - Thanks for the photos! So we have to do our own shower screen lah?

Anyone a ikea lover, got this website to share with you guys...

http://ikeahacker.blogspot.com/

This website has pple sending in their own creations of modifying ikea furniture....interesting ideas...

I got all my furniture for my old sers flat at ikea... their tables, chairs, bedframe quite durable if you get them to assemble for you ;)

of cos we need to do our own shower screen lah..hahaha...silly girl... :bleah:

i am just suprised to see that they include the shower head.

It's funny when you think about it. Coz' HDB doesn't allow us to change windows coz it might affect the outlook/appearance of the buildings. Yet they 'leave it open' for us in the service yard.

If I'm not wrong, there are only certain type of grills we can use that's approved by HDB only. But not sure about the windows of the service yard, though.

I conjecture Surbana Internationa Consultants wanted to contain cost of construction & conveniently left out a window on the ledge at the service yard. Aided by HDB engineers' attitude of couldn't care less, most flat owners just accept their exorbitantly priced flats as they come, thinking flat owners are left with no recourse. But I ain't taking lying down - the missing window on the ledge at the service yard is next on my agenda with HDB and SIC, after the current issues I raised are settled by HDB.

HDB no longer design & build flats; they outsource the design of non-DBSS development projects to Surbana Internationa Consultants and private developers for DBSS ones. On completion of the development, the developer will hand over the project to HDB for management. HDB will carry out the housing administration functions for DBSS flats.

In older HDB estates, the area where clothes are hung to dry are protected by windows & grilles!

Why aren't newer flats protected with windows???

Edited by DSA

my parents went down to the new flats yesterday and the contractor told them 219C will be taking their keys from next week onwards....dunoe how true that is...

hi big orange/tfujiwara8,

do you know anyone in 220B who got keys already?

maybe my blk late ah?

of cos we need to do our own shower screen lah..hahaha...silly girl... :bleah:

i am just suprised to see that they include the shower head.

Be informed that the shower area is only 750 mm wide so if the user's turning radius is wider than 750 mm, then shower screen is not recommended. The user might lodge himself/herself between the acrylic/glass screen wall and the 1500 mm wide wall. Edited by DSA

maybe my blk late ah?

mocchi is from your blk. She got her key.

I still did not get any news of getting key. Maybe SERS get first, follow by Jan Be?

maybe my blk late ah?

Don worry.. me laki worse.. HLE not even approved yet(1mnth liao)... 220B oso..

Be informed that the shower area is only 750 mm wide so if the user's turning radius is wider than 750 mm, then shower screen is not recommended. The user might lodge himself/herself between the acrylic/glass screen wall and the 1500 mm wide wall.

both toilet are diff in wide? Right? so which is 750, and what the others?