Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Hmm, cant confirm but can provide supporting possible evidence coz I applied for AHG but haven't received any notification about key collection though quite a number of 220Cers have already gotten their appointments.

Thanks DSA, have joined as well :)

ahhh..no wonder they forgot abt me!!!

blardy ****, wats taking the AHG so long, if dun wanna give, jus say...den gimme my 18keys...hahaha

:bangwall:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
herbman76 & darcbleu: Okay ... thanks for sharing the info about the option fee. Clarified my doubts.

hmmm. i never knew the option fee will be returned. Thought it was 'burnt'.

Thks!

Hi guys,

May i know what do u all do for the 'open door' ceremony? heard old ppl saying that have to boil water or something like that...???

tia

I think for the boiling water part is only when u move in. for the "opening" ceremony, we were told to buy pineapple to throw in.... bring some rice (raw one), salt n tea leave to throw at each corner to *qu xie*... :D

Edited by lovelee

This is an incredible thread still trying my best to revised what the neighbours have discussed so far. I'm 221A 8 floor facing away from MRT. Anyway, any one know how long HDB takes to refund the option fee? Its been 2 weeks and no news at all. Their construction works seems to have slowed down. I am not optimisstic that HDB can give me the keys before lunar 7 mths :(

This is an incredible thread still trying my best to revised what the neighbours have discussed so far. I'm 221A 8 floor facing away from MRT. Anyway, any one know how long HDB takes to refund the option fee? Its been 2 weeks and no news at all. Their construction works seems to have slowed down. I am not optimisstic that HDB can give me the keys before lunar 7 mths :(

have you go for the appt to sign the agreement of lease? the 2k option fee should be able to refund you via bank account or cheque.

now 221a still haven painted and installed windows, but i guess the work should be able to be complete by end july.

keys wise i think not so soon.

Who can put this on the 1st post?

Edited by DSA

have you go for the appt to sign the agreement of lease? the 2k option fee should be able to refund you via bank account or cheque.

now 221a still haven painted and installed windows, but i guess the work should be able to be complete by end july.

keys wise i think not so soon.

Hi darcbleu. I have signed the agreement during the HDB first appointment and paid the 5%. Its will be 2 weeks this Thursday and I have not got the refund. The hotline is very hard to get thru. End July means I can only start work in Sep (Aug 1st is Chinese Seven Mth). Give or take 2-3 mths renovation, I can only move in Dec or next year. Btw, anyone knows when govt is upgrading bedok interchange? I am very envious of mature estates like amk & toa payoh which have sa sa bo chio interchanges. Bedok one has not been renovated since I was in Primary school.

BigOrange, can put this on the 1st post?

A FaceBook group named Linear Green @ Bedok Central.

Ignored the PM. Found the code.

Hi darcbleu. I have signed the agreement during the HDB first appointment and paid the 5%. Its will be 2 weeks this Thursday and I have not got the refund. The hotline is very hard to get thru. End July means I can only start work in Sep (Aug 1st is Chinese Seven Mth). Give or take 2-3 mths renovation, I can only move in Dec or next year. Btw, anyone knows when govt is upgrading bedok interchange? I am very envious of mature estates like amk & toa payoh which have sa sa bo chio interchanges. Bedok one has not been renovated since I was in Primary school.

Hi isc90152, i am hoping sept maybe? haha..

you tried to called the officer incharge of you? forget the name but should have given you during flat selection.

i guess the moving in part should not expect anything earlier then oct/nov ba, after reno, cos the keys allocation not very fast leh....

according to one of the post somewhere in this thread, the bedok hub upgrade should only happen somewhere before 2018...very long hor..hahaha...look forward to it ba

you tried to called the officer incharge of you? forget the name but should have given you during flat selection.

i guess the moving in part should not expect anything earlier then oct/nov ba, after reno, cos the keys allocation not very fast leh....

according to one of the post somewhere in this thread, the bedok hub upgrade should only happen somewhere before 2018...very long hor..hahaha...look forward to it ba

2018? By that time I could have children attending primary school!

Then I can tell my children that last time bedok is like that like that.. wait a minute, its actually the same all thru ~40 years.

:dancingqueen: