Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Hi guys, are there particular things to look out for? I can only think of

1 open close doors/windows.

2 check whether scv cable/electrical cable working

3 flush toilet

4 flood the toilet to see whether the water follows towards drainage.

er tats it :P

Edited by isc90152

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Bubbly.... mine is 5 rm too, ya the washing machine point location is brainless. But if we move it to the end of the yard, then the clothes retractable system "rope" cannot be accessed easily don't you think?

Yalor.....actually do any way also die one cos our service yard so small. Maybe do it at the corner at the far end and nearer to the window lor. Think thats the only place to put.

wah,think guess we must engage DSA to help us inspect our house liao when we get our keys....hahaha...DSA,whats your charges?

Ha ha ha......lucky me, I got it FOC. Thanks DSA but in fact you must thank me. I have given you a sideline to think about!!! :D

Hi guys, are there particular things to look out for? I can only think of

1 open close doors/windows.

2 check whether scv cable/electrical cable working

3 flush toilet

4 flood the toilet to see whether the water follows towards drainage.

er tats it :P

Oops, forget to check scv cable and electrical cable. But scv cable **** troublesome to test leh!!!

Oops, forget to check scv cable and electrical cable. But scv cable **** troublesome to test leh!!!
Attention key holders, pls go back to check at your unit's gate for a letter from Starhub for an appointment to check your SCV connection.I got the letter today and the appointment date is this Friday 8|
ACTIVATION OF BROADBAND-READY SIGNALS

Appt date 13/06/2008 10am - 1pm

Starhub Cable TV technicians coming on this Friday to test all SIX TV points:Living areaBedroom 1Bedroom 2Master BedroomKitchenHousehold shelter

Check the letter from Starhub stuffed at your door for details.

Edited by DSA

For those of us who haven't gotten our keys yet, I wonder how often Starhub guys will come down to check if we miss this week's appointment. :unsure:

U going ah.. i wanted to go but haven get keys yet.... and the 2 shops at bukit merah oso like quite gd: Hongliang and Aik leong..

wat is the defects? :deal: can share? hehe so that we are have a guide... 'duo jie' ..

My Wife & I went to the shop this evening, prices appear to be lower then those prices indicated in the package. Payment will only be on delivery.

now I am consider other electrical item from them.

take note of the operating hours

Operation Mon - sat (9.30am - 8.00pm)

Sun/PH 9.30am-12pm)

For those of us who haven't gotten our keys yet, I wonder how often Starhub guys will come down to check if we miss this week's appointment. :unsure:
This check on Friday is to ascertain the TV points in your unit provide adequate broadband ready signal strength - only useful if u are subscribing or intend to subscribe to Starhub MaxOnline.

To check the Cable-Ready Status of your block, click here.

Edited by DSA

Funny thing is that they even stuff the letter for those unit that are not yet taken. 8|

Funny thing is that they even stuff the letter for those unit that are not yet taken. 8|

there will be a whole lot of flyers when you go to your units.

take note there is some cables in your letter box

there will be a whole lot of flyers when you go to your units.

take note there is some cables in your letter box

what kind of cables?

what kind of cables?
3 TV coaxial cables.

Hi everyone,

Chanced upon this forum from sgbrides.

Will be moving into 220B and ve gotten keys to e flat alr.

Look fwd to sharing :yamseng:

welcome! hello same blk neighbour!!

but i haven got keys yet...as mentioned by hdb website, IN DUE COURSE...hahaha

:bangwall:

welcome! hello same blk neighbour!!

but i haven got keys yet...as mentioned by hdb website, IN DUE COURSE...hahaha

:bangwall:

Hi raayn,

was looking ard the renov stuff.

went to take a look at the hse.

not sure abt the choice for living flring.

plan to change the doors of both toilets into sliding or bifold doors=> quite a waste of the gd drs provided.

anyone has recommendations for good contractors? :good:

thks in adv! :)

plan to change the doors of both toilets into sliding or bifold doors=> quite a waste of the gd drs provided.

Don't throw that away, I think there are pple who wanna buy your door, within Linear Green of coz. Serious. My neighbour got a door, he mentioned he's selling away. Dunno where he got the lobang. Perhaps you can start from contractors sitting downstairs... :notti:

tok about the contractor downstairs, notice that these contractors are camping almost everyday at the void deck of every block.

I have seen their workmanship, nothing much to shout about..i spoke to a few. They refused to give quotes to me.

Any1 employ them?seems like they are doing quite a number of units in bedok central.

tok about the contractor downstairs, notice that these contractors are camping almost everyday at the void deck of every block.

I have seen their workmanship, nothing much to shout about..i spoke to a few. They refused to give quotes to me.

Any1 employ them?seems like they are doing quite a number of units in bedok central.

I also kenna pulled by them a few times to visit their showflats. Personal view: worksmanship ok. Tiling I find it ok to good. Carpentry, they always advertise their "soft close" system. Overall I still find their work ok. I didn't engage them due to other reason. They are very eager to give u a quotation, in chinese.

They're quite willing to give freebies, now I think the price should have increased since they started. It's always like that. Met one of the owner he says worksmanship is good (maybe due to freebies?)

herbman76 engaged their service. Indeed they did quite a number of units there, so camping works. :notti: