Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

hello neighbours!

the application status in my hdbpage has finally changed!

Your appointment to sign the Agreement for Lease and Take Possession of the new flat is on ...

its too soon so we're going to defer the appointment.

but still, very excited! :sport-smiley-018:

Edited by sidney93

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hello neighbours!

the application status in my hdbpage has finally changed!

Your appointment to sign the Agreement for Lease and Take Possession of the new flat is on ...

its too soon so we're going to defer the appointment.

but still, very excited! :sport-smiley-018:

Congrat to you anyway! :) Cheers! :yamseng:

Edited by big orange

I think I am more or less set on this for my choice of a hob:

07%20RB-2CG(B).JPG

As the choice of hood, Fujioh's FX 900 seems better as it has oil tray to collect the oil from the > 83% of the oil/fumes produced that is absorbed by its oil filters.

any pic for the Fujioh's FX 900? where are you getting both of them?

Hi guys, has anyone tested the toilet bowl? I find the flushing system is not strong enough, seem that it only flush the centre of it but not much to the side. Does it have 2 flushing system - half & full? We tried but seems only got 1 (Full) :dunno:

hihi..

staying in 221A. looking at the progress now, my block will be the last to be done so i guess it makes me the most junior in this neighbourhood... haha..

just went to see Home Interior (www.homeinteriorsg.com) designer last weekend. Abit aggressive and gave us alot of promises. Feel that this designer is more like a salesman than designer... Didnt feel he is the right man. so many verbal promises.. say until machiam he is willing to lay his life for my house like tt. haha.. I wonder is this always the case when you visit these designers? Seriously, i kind of hate it....

ALso, any comments on Parquet / laminated flooring? :)

Hi guys, has anyone tested the toilet bowl? I find the flushing system is not strong enough, seem that it only flush the centre of it but not much to the side. Does it have 2 flushing system - half & full? We tried but seems only got 1 (Full) :dunno:

same here. Somehow they decided to install a stone-age flushing system with only 1 full flush, when dual flush is invented like donkey years ago.

hihi..

staying in 221A. looking at the progress now, my block will be the last to be done so i guess it makes me the most junior in this neighbourhood... haha..

just went to see Home Interior (www.homeinteriorsg.com) designer last weekend. Abit aggressive and gave us alot of promises. Feel that this designer is more like a salesman than designer... Didnt feel he is the right man. so many verbal promises.. say until machiam he is willing to lay his life for my house like tt. haha.. I wonder is this always the case when you visit these designers? Seriously, i kind of hate it....

ALso, any comments on Parquet / laminated flooring? :)

Welcome :yamseng: I added you to the family tree on post 1. Anyway the simplest rule - only engage those who you feel comfortable with. I guess this is the key.

:)

that's my point some threads ago, when we are encourage to go green and save energy and water and they install one flush system. Maybe it is becos the project already started some years ago, and the emphatise is not much that time, and they had already placed orders for them.

Welcome :yamseng: I added you to the family tree on post 1. Anyway the simplest rule - only engage those who you feel comfortable with. I guess this is the key.

:)

ya, engage someone you trust and before you decide,check out any info on the forum with regards to the company profile or visit those done up flats by the company to see their wms lo.

any pic for the Fujioh's FX 900? where are you getting both of them?
Google will show the images of FX 900 V.

spec_FIT900.gif

Whichever dealer whose price to me is the lowest. Going to Hoe Kee & Rinnai showroom later.

hihi..

The bay windows have been installed.

They are NOT even registered HDB renovation contractor. My advice is AVOID. There are plenty of contractors out there. And plenty of amateurs masquerading as id.

The bay windows have been installed.

\

think the exterior not painted yet rite? hmm, the pavillion also not built up yet, progress slow slow... :dunno: