Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Ya.. Tat hong... Got a gd deal from my friend where he work in the coy have this offer for him.. they act do provide installation.. but is 600 for sys 3.. i am looking for alternatives(cheaper as in.. haha)..

I am cooling all the rms.. living rm is ceiling fan... :)

opps actually i meant Hong Tar.. anyway, you air con free ? inverter or non inverter?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
opps actually i meant Hong Tar.. anyway, you air con free ? inverter or non inverter?

Haha.. don noe hong tat or tar hong.. given by my ID.. air con where gt free sia... haha... its inverter.. now my friend said gt installation.. still waiting for confirmation....

Hi all,

Air Con for trunk wise if you do a back to back only 1 side will see the trunking

Edited by herbman76

Ya.. Tat hong... Got a gd deal from my friend where he work in the coy have this offer for him.. they act do provide installation.. but is 600 for sys 3.. i am looking for alternatives(cheaper as in.. haha)..
$600 is already lower than most quotes. Installation of air-con calls for quality workmanship, quality insulation of copper pipe with the specified bore. Aspects which requires honest, responsible & dedicated trained & licensed by BCA air-con installers who deserve every single penny of your hard-earned money. Not that you can't have your pie & eat it but don't fall into the penny wise, pound foolish pit.

$600 is already lower than most quotes. Installation of air-con calls for quality workmanship, quality insulation of copper pipe with the specified bore. Aspects which requires honest, responsible & dedicated trained & licensed by BCA air-con installers who deserve every single penny of your hard-earned money. Not that you can't have your pie & eat it but don't fall into the penny wise, pound foolish pit.

Maybe u r rite.. but i was quoted by them for 600bucks which is my 1st quote and so far i asked ard, they do not give me any quotes so i do not know their market rate.. that is why i m now asking around.. as for the cheaper part.. i was joking.. cant u c haha?

If u are kind enuff to offer yr helps ard here.. maybe u can cut some of your scaratisc remarks.. and learn to be humble like the rest or u can simply ignore my posts. I do not wish to offend anyone here unless there are ppl who like to be offended.

Thank you very much!

Edited by yokoyoko

Maybe u r rite.. but i was quoted by them for 600bucks which is my 1st quote and so far i asked ard, they do not give me any quotes so i do not know their market rate.. that is why i m now asking around.. as for the cheaper part.. i was joking.. cant u c haha?

If u are kind enuff to offer yr helps ard here.. maybe u can cut some of your scaratisc remarks.. and learn to be humble like the rest or u can simply ignore my posts. I do not wish to offend anyone here unless there are ppl who like to be offended.

Thank you very much!

Why do u read my posts as sarcastic - that is your interpretation, not my intention. All my posts except one have targetted issues, never the party. It takes a calm & rational mind to fully comprehend the message in my posts the exact way I intend them to convey.

Why do u read my posts as sarcastic - that is your interpretation, not my intention. All my posts except one have targetted issues, never the party. It takes a calm & rational mind to fully comprehend the message in my posts the exact way I intend them to convey.

Maybe its my mis-interpretation, maybe it is not yr intention but maybe u can reply in a simple(minus off some additional comments) way so that other ppl wont think it that way.

Of cos i do understand your views but u must get the fact rite before commenting.

Just a quick check....

Anybody doing a living room feature wall? Anyone planning to use wallpaper for some of your walls?

I need some opinions and comments to help me in my decision whether I want to include these 'extras' before 'bargaining' with the IDs...

going to decide my choice of ID soon...

wkyong - you have a PM ;)

CrookedHeart: Finally, someone from 221A :) Yup at least the windows are done and half the block has been painted. It will be soon for us to get our keys too :)

Eipsy: I am planning for a feature wall in living room with wallpaper to mount the TV. Guess it would be better to put out all the requirements on the table first before deciding on an ID. Nevertheless, 221A is still not ready, have not gone all out to scout for ID yet :)

Edited by isc90152

Hi,

Just collected my keys today.. :dancingqueen: veri comfortable with my flat.. den went open door with my FM.. he said our unit gd n bla bla.. hope so..haha...

tml i will go to my unit again.. if anyone interested to come.. feel free to PM me if not is ok.. act wan ppl to help me spot defects la.. haha.. :) cos i cant spot much defects leh.. all like working.. except those main door swing fast.. paint some areas diff colour patches... nothing serious.. trying hard to find liao..

btw just to notify those who getting sofalaab sofa.. if we buy in jul, the price(based on delievery dates) on the current website will no longer valid.. it will be push back by a month for all the prices..after june.. Sofa lab...

to yokoyoko,

CONGRATS...i am awaiting that feeling as well of collecting the 18 keys..hehe.. :notti:

Just a quick check....

Anybody doing a living room feature wall? Anyone planning to use wallpaper for some of your walls?

I need some opinions and comments to help me in my decision whether I want to include these 'extras' before 'bargaining' with the IDs...

going to decide my choice of ID soon...

wkyong - you have a PM ;)

Wall paper seem expensive ..

Hello everybody,

I have talked to another forumer in renotalk - stevetang from SK fernl

His house is done by classicdesign of Jalan Mebina.

He will like to invite bedok ctrl member for a look of what he is doing on this coming sat. 5-7-2008

for those who is interested in Classic Design, it will be a good time to access their WMS without the Gina and Tony around. This will give you greater flexibity of spotting the defects too. In a way, we can contributed back to Stevetang.

Do reply in the thread if you might be interested.

1. big orange

Please add in the names...

TIA.

Wall paper seem expensive ..

But it actually look nice. I asked a few ID which they mention it be better for wallpaper to be on the wall, instead of a plank of wood. They stated the heat expand issue.

So if paste directly to wall, and wall mount the TV. Still got exposed wires. this is a problem.

Edited by big orange

hi Herman, now i'm veri confused... i do not know wat to have in my new home at blk 221B although I have not collected my keys yet... Do u have any ideal to share? :dunno:

to yokoyoko,

CONGRATS...i am awaiting that feeling as well of collecting the 18 keys..hehe.. :notti:

Raayn.. Thanks.. i m sure u will have the same feeling!! hehe :yamseng:

His house is done by classicdesign of Jalan Mebina.

He will like to invite bedok ctrl member for a look of what he is doing on this coming sat. 5-7-2008

for those who is interested in Classic Design, it will be a good time to access their WMS without the Gina and Tony around. This will give you greater flexibity of spotting the defects too. In a way, we can contributed back to Stevetang.

I smell CD promoter.. haha... anyway Gina is a veri nice lady so is her hubby.. their prices are so far one of the most competitive... But we do not have the common design sense so did not go to her eventually..

anyway thanks Big Orange for the effort.. haha

Edited by yokoyoko

Raayn.. Thanks.. i m sure u will have the same feeling!! hehe :yamseng:

I smell CD promoter.. haha... anyway Gina is a veri nice lady so is her hubby.. their prices are so far one of the most competitive... But we do not have the common design sense so did not go to her eventually..

anyway thanks Big Orange for the effort.. haha

Hi all, i'm not promoting CD. Its just tat orange say he would like to see CD WMS, so i say ok for him to come down. Anyway its up to u all to decide Ur ID, most important is u must click with the ID tat u are engaging.

For those interested i do welcome, just let orange know in advance. :yamseng: