Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

There appear to be a height limiting the amount of water that can goes into the tank .. hmmm i see wherether can experiment more on this thingy to see wherether it can be resolved :)

Ya.. i will try oso before i ask PUB or BSC on this.. maybe Linear green? so we must be green and save water??? :rolleyes:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi there bro, i am on the 3rd floor, and which floor r u at? havent you done reno?

i also dunno y so ex, but i paid to Mr Lim SGD900 for mine 4rms sand only and still have to pay town council SGD 176.55 for haulage and debris fee. and both is a must (rob!~)

Hey, me is a lady leh :P I'm at 4th floor. PM me ur unit leh, maybe we are on top of u :dancingqueen:

Plush Living quoted me $1100 for the Sand & Haulage fee.

Hi i ask the Air con pple they dun advise LG. so this word of mouth for your reference

Thx bro :unsure:

Hi guys, may I know how to report the defects? Can we send email instead? What is their operating hours?

Edited by lovelee

Hi,

Thanks effie for the banner she had done for us.. please support.. we are the 'on' bedok residents.. lol

pending her permission to use the banner :)

Hi guys, may I know how to report the defects? Can we send email instead? What is their operating hours?

i remember that there is a form when you get your keys. I remember BSC (located at 220A level 1) open at 0930hrs cant remember the closing time sorry

Edited by herbman76

pending her permission to use the banner :)

i remember that there is a form when you get your keys. I remember BSC (located at 220A level 1) open at 0930hrs cant remember the closing time sorry

oh, need her permission ah? oops i already use liao leh... :notti:

anyways, it is a very nice one...thanxs for the effort

hi lovelee,

operating hours for BSC is Mon to Fri (except holidays) 9.30 am to 12pm, 1pm tp 7pm

Sat (except holidays) 9.30 am to 12pm, 1pm tp 5pm

Telephone 6445 7032

Fax 6445 8073

Email : bedokc6@eptc.sg

can email but no use. coz they still need to arrange a time to meet u to open door for them to do the repair. Unless u got spare padlock, then can lock your gate, label your key and throw it into their suggestion box. They can pick it up from there and open your door for repair.

As more and more pple gets their keys, they also became more busy trying to coordinate their workers to do your repair. So be patient and kind to them.

My advice is leave your mailbox lock open. So that they can also drop the key back into your mailbox.

Edited by hihihi

Hi,

Thanks effie for the banner she had done for us.. please support.. we are the 'on' bedok residents.. lol

Hi effie,

nice banner, would it be possible for you to make another banner or probably the same banner but says A resident of Linear Green @ Bedok Central?....

Hi all,

The banner are free to use. As a matter of fact, effie had been working very hard on this banner. You can see the post 1 of this thread. There is a "welcome banner" As for the sig banner, please go ahead and use. We hope to see every member using this sig banner. 42 actually... (but it not a must lah)

Thank you.

Can anyone verify if this is on purpose? Mine is the same, and if i add in more water, it will flow out from the tube inside to my floor. :dunno:

For this weak flush, check whether the water level in the tank gt half fill and above a nt.. cos mine is less den half-fill.. also check the lever(cisterns) connecting the pipe at the right bottom of the bowl.. make sure is fully turned on... check the pump thingy in the tank oso... :)

If still cannot.. i suggest report to BSC for them to rectify the fault - could be the bowl system problem if all the sink, basins, taps and shower heads are working fine...

Edited by yokoyoko

For this weak flush, check whether the water level in the tank gt half fill and above a nt.. cos mine is less den half-fill.. also check the lever(cisterns) connecting the pipe at the right bottom of the bowl.. make sure is fully turned on... check the pump thingy in the tank oso... :)

If still cannot.. i suggest report to BSC for them to rectify the fault - could be the bowl system problem if all the sink, basins, taps and shower heads are working fine...

hmm..i want to use the banner as well, may i effie?

its very nice..

Hi effie,

nice banner, would it be possible for you to make another banner or probably the same banner but says A resident of Linear Green @ Bedok Central?....

Sorry pple, I'm lost. What banner are you talking about. Is it a sticker kinda thing yeah? Kinda like "neighbourhood watch " that police post give out?

Sorry pple, I'm lost. What banner are you talking about. Is it a sticker kinda thing yeah? Kinda like "neighbourhood watch " that police post give out?
welcomebannerlineargreen.jpg

This is the banner.

Pending permission to be granted by effie.

Charges for Haulage and Debris Removal Services

Some Town Councils provide haulage and debris removal services for renovation work. You need to pay for these services at the time of the application for a permit. You can arrange with your registered renovation contractor to make payment to the Town Council. The charges imposed by different Town Councils vary. You are advised to check with your Town Council or HDB Branch Office on the charges imposed by your Town Council.

East Coast Town Council charges $176.55 for 4 room flat for the above service - less for 3 room units, more for 5 room version, amongst other services that residents in East Coast constituency can engage.

Renovation Deposit

Some Town Councils require the registered renovation contractor to pay a deposit before the commencement of renovation work. Your registered renovation contractor has to pay this deposit if so imposed by your Town Council.

After note: There are many ways to control the expenditure on home renovation. The common principles are the levelling of the Information Asymmetry and doing things the Dell way.

Edited by DSA

Hi everybody,

Please just use the banner.. it is meant for Linear green residents.. Right? Big Orange(the guy who trigger the banner thingy) and effie(the creator).. effie might be busy to come in and posts...

Btw please use Big_Orange banner for yr usage.. mine gt my name on it.. if u look carefully.. hehe..

We should thanks both of them for their initiative and hardworks.. :)

This is the banner.
welcomebannerlineargreen.jpg

Pending permission to be granted by effie.

This is the right banner for your sig.

bannerlineargreen.jpg

The one DSA posted is for the 1st post of this thread. Actually you guys can go ahead and use. Effie, myself & yokoyoko have already got a brief disccsuion on this yesterday. She hope every member can use the sig banner!!!

Effie is very generous and kind to design this sig for the use of all bedok 42 family member here!!! So good!!

Thank you.

Hi everybody,

Please just use the banner.. it is meant for Linear green residents.. Right? Big Orange(the guy who trigger the banner thingy) and effie(the creator).. effie might be busy to come in and posts...

Btw please use Big_Orange banner for yr usage.. mine gt my name on it.. if u look carefully.. hehe..

We should thanks both of them for their initiative and hardworks.. :)

Sean contribute alot of ideas to Effie yesterday. As mention, the credit should be go to ONLY Effie!!!

Edited by big orange