Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Blk 220A 4room 97m^2

Aircon

- guideline for trunk must go thru board may need to be reviewed.

- design may want to consider possible trunking for mulitple split system

- System 4 units are larger and bigger considering the height and location, it may be challenging to have the unit to come in from the service yard.

- consider possible aircon location for units

Pipings

- gas piping, water piping if no safey concern may want to be located at place that can minimise drilling

---

hopefully with these feekback those trunkings that may be illeagal can become legal...

Edited by herbman76

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

oh yah, any linear green members has doggy? next time we can meet up downstairs for a meet and greet pets session...hahaha... :good:

here a pic of mine doggy, actually her name is prinkles...but to make it short, we call her girl girl...hehehe...

04092007082jn3.th.jpg

Edited by darcbleu

hi lovelee,

operating hours for BSC is Mon to Fri (except holidays) 9.30 am to 12pm, 1pm tp 7pm

Sat (except holidays) 9.30 am to 12pm, 1pm tp 5pm

Telephone 6445 7032

Fax 6445 8073

Email : bedokc6@eptc.sg

i remember informing them abt the spolit handle on the gas riser thing is was settled within 3 days.

you actually dun need to save the image yourself, the link is there and saved by yokoyoko, hmm, this is the very lazy way lah...hehehe...

just paste this http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/nn416/y...lineargreen.jpg into your signature direct link..

hope i din infringe any copyrights....hehehe..

haha.. u had already... my banner gt my name on it, if u look carefully... nvm... i will remove it... best is to use orange 1...

NO dogs are allow!! haha unless they help us to sniff lunch boxes.. that might be behind the walls... lol

a big THANK You to those who tried to guide IT-illiterate me and biggest thank you to HERBMAN76!

yey...i like the new banner... :sport-smiley-003:

oh yah, any linear green members has doggy? next time we can meet up downstairs for a meet and greet pets session...hahaha... :good:

here a pic of mine doggy, actually her name is prinkles...but to make it short, we call her girl girl...hehehe...

04092007082jn3.th.jpg

i have a kitty actually...haha...but nevermind...effie and i were suggesting DVD nite..to those who may be bored :notti:

Yoz..

Anybody had bot mattress or decided which 1 to buy? yester just went centrepoint.. and test all the 3 'S'.. Simmon, Sealy n serta... all above 2k... i can they are comfortable... but price a bit steep...

There are oso cheaper brands oso.. like King Koil, Max Coil, magic Coil, Dunlilop n etc. all quite comfortable prices 2k n below...

Any suggestions? :)

I also saw a sticker on the wall of the kitchen that says - free water heater from City Gas. I immediately called City Gas but unfortunately the promotion is over. Anyway, I decided to go ahead for the installation of water heater ($168 cost of unit + $100 for the additional piping coz I want it installed at the service area).

Cheers! :sport-smiley-004:

hey spidey, since u r interested to install the gas heater. I will suggest u to arrange the citygas guy to do the "site survey" cos the guy mentioned that not all units in our area can have the gas heater due to the pillar for the service yard.

hey spidey, since u r interested to install the gas heater. I will suggest u to arrange the citygas guy to do the "site survey" cos the guy mentioned that not all units in our area can have the gas heater due to the pillar for the service yard.

ok noted with thanks, i actually cancelled the installation for the meantime, coz the ID i spoke to (not sure if I'm getting him tho') said that i should have my kitchen design first and know the position of my cooking range before i ask city gas to install the heater.

ok noted with thanks, i actually cancelled the installation for the meantime, coz the ID i spoke to (not sure if I'm getting him tho') said that i should have my kitchen design first and know the position of my cooking range before i ask city gas to install the heater.

Good suggestion :notti: .. I will also do the same.

Yoz..

Anybody had bot mattress or decided which 1 to buy? yester just went centrepoint.. and test all the 3 'S'.. Simmon, Sealy n serta... all above 2k... i can they are comfortable... but price a bit steep...

There are oso cheaper brands oso.. like King Koil, Max Coil, magic Coil, Dunlilop n etc. all quite comfortable prices 2k n below...

Any suggestions? :)

You can get competitive mattress at furniture mall, majority of the shops are selling mattress. Furthermore below 2k.

You can get competitive mattress at furniture mall, majority of the shops are selling mattress. Furthermore below 2k.

really? sounds gd :).. thanks... u mean the 1 at beach rd connect wif the hotel? wat abt IFC at sungei kadut? might be going there tml.. anyone been there before? cos now GSS.. so i guess its beta to buy mattress nw for a beta price?

Edited by yokoyoko

really? sounds gd :).. thanks... u mean the 1 at beach rd connect wif the hotel? wat abt IFC at sungei kadut? might be going there tml.. anyone been there before? cos now GSS.. so i guess its beta to buy mattress nw for a beta price?

I went last weekend, nearly all the shops sell mattress.

Today's been a very fruitful day so far:

1. Water & electricity supply turned on.
  2. A meeting with Mr Eric Lim, an id from Summit Design.
  3. Met a painting contractor & obtained a competitive quotation for painting services.
  4. A discussion with a renovation contractor.
  5. Presentation & pitching by Eric.
  6. Lastly, a conference meeting in my unit with 1 HDB Senior QSM Manager & 1 HDB Engineer, 1 Surbana International Consultant, 1 China Construction manager.
herbman, all the comments in your previous post have been relayed to them plus your experience with the installation of City Gas Water Heater. Edited by DSA

herbman, all the comments in your previous post have been relayed to them plus your experience with the installation of City Gas Water Heater.

Well thanks hopefully this would be help to improve furture design... hee hee are they intending to do a free installation for me hee hee.

Today's been a very fruitful day so far:
  1. Water & electricity supply turned on.
  2. A meeting with Mr Eric Lim, an id from Summit Design.
  3. Met a painting contractor & obtained a competitive quotation for painting services.
  4. A discussion with a renovation contractor.
  5. Presentation & pitching by Eric.
  6. Lastly, a conference meeting in my unit with 1 HDB Senior QSM Manager & 1 HDB Engineer, 1 Surbana International Consultant, 1 China Construction manager.
herbman, all the comments in your previous post have been relayed to them plus your experience with the installation of City Gas Water Heater.

One of the many highlights of today is Eric's quotation: It is rather competitive - 35.1% lower than that from the contractor!

And all 4 received the same info from me. More quotations to come on Monday. More ids & renovation contractors to meet.

hey, do you mind giving out the contact number of Eric Lim. I am also trying to select good contractor. thanks in advance.