Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Hi frederick:

How you adjust your toilet flushing system?

Can share?

There are 2 methods.

A) You can follow the method that is written on the piece of paper that is put on the toilet seat of both toilets.

B) Call Jovi to ask the plumber to come to adjust the water saving feature water level for the toilet bowl.

:notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
There are 2 methods.

A) You can follow the method that is written on the piece of paper that is put on the toilet seat of both toilets.

B) Call Jovi to ask the plumber to come to adjust the water saving feature water level for the toilet bowl.

i choose number 2. :notti: . haha.. choose the easy way out..

:yamseng:

There are 2 methods.

May I know where to find Jovi? Is it free? :unsure:

Hi Hi,

something wrong with my internet fro home how is everyone?

for my old house i got a water heater frm Parisilk for my Mum there is an electrician no. given can PM me if you need. He is coming this thursday to fixed the heater at my old house

Hello Everyone! I'm from Blk 221B, 4rm.

Gotten the keys on 15 Aug.

Will be opening door on 19 Sep, hopefully thou.

Can any LG-ians advise on the pros & cons of having either laminated or marble flooring?

Hi all.....

Just spent an exhuasting day at balestier. :good:

Finally managed to settle on lights.

Anyone bought their lights from Edison Lighting.

All in all, quite satisfied. got my whole house lights for $500.

Hi, I bought mine from Edison too. I thought mine was very cheap already. Went to another shop in Balestier which qouted us $1.7k. Overall, was quite satisfied with the service from Edison.

Two discussion for LGers.

1) Our handphone coverage is super bad, I can hardly get 1 or 2 bars from my Singtel or Sparky, I'm at the 220B. How about the others? If there is not enough transmitters, can we all write to the telcos and get them to start the coverage.

2) What is the current per flush usuage of our toilet system? (6 liters of water?). I came across a DIY shop that sells a dual flush system (S$25) which I will try to convert one of my WC to....if successful will update you guys :bath:

ya, the handphone coverage is super bad, you can even get no signal while walking along downstairs. think we can all email to feedback@ singtel.com, the more the merrier to complain to them, so that they can send people down to boost the network.

as for other telcos,you have to find means to send them, cos i using RED sector, not green or orange. :)

ya, the handphone coverage is super bad, you can even get no signal while walking along downstairs. think we can all email to feedback@ singtel.com, the more the merrier to complain to them, so that they can send people down to boost the network.

as for other telcos,you have to find means to send them, cos i using RED sector, not green or orange. :)

Already did, at http://home.singtel.com/customer_service/c...erv_emailus.asp

But I like sparky, bad dog.

Oh yeah, is the SCV turned on?

1) Our handphone coverage is super bad, I can hardly get 1 or 2 bars from my Singtel or Sparky, I'm at the 220B. How about the others? If there is not enough transmitters, can we all write to the telcos and get them to start the coverage.

2) What is the current per flush usuage of our toilet system? (6 liters of water?). I came across a DIY shop that sells a dual flush system (S$25) which I will try to convert one of my WC to....if successful will update you guys :bath:

Yes, mine super bad, I am using starhub, i went into my bomb shelter, signal totally off...imaging next time war time, i hiding in the bomb shelther, i cannot call for help.... :furious:

anyone using roman blind?

Can show some pics? :dancingqueen:

Yes, mine super bad, I am using starhub, i went into my bomb shelter, signal totally off...imaging next time war time, i hiding in the bomb shelther, i cannot call for help.... :furious:

anyone using roman blind?

Can show some pics? :dancingqueen:

Er...bomb shelter can understand, it is supposed to be turned off, just in case the radioactive waves from the nuclear blast gets to you. But at the bottom is the SCV point right? You can always hooked up to the 100Mbps broadband....oh yeah, must bring own generator because the power is out ha ha.

Hello Everyone! I'm from Blk 221B, 4rm.

Gotten the keys on 15 Aug.

Will be opening door on 19 Sep, hopefully thou.

Can any LG-ians advise on the pros & cons of having either laminated or marble flooring?

Hi 59th! Welcome! Anyway laminated floor will be wrapage if touch water. Marble flooring will eat stain. That all i know. But marble flooring of cos nice loh.

:)

seem like no one with BO (M1) mobile huh. Yeah! it is bad. sometime i can't even get signal. I guess they will install small AP when the project in the area is more or less settled.

:)

Same thing, 221A is super bad as well. I can only stay at a few particular spots that has min coverage. Yup, I'm orange too BO. Is that why you choose your nic?

Edited by isc90152