Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

congras!

everytime visting home bring a few stuffs maybe you dun need a mover hee hee

I'm doing that everyday already....it's the 3 or 4 bulky ones that MRT absolutely refuse to let me bring onboard. :dancingqueen:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi 59th! Welcome! Anyway laminated floor will be wrapage if touch water. Marble flooring will eat stain. That all i know. But marble flooring of cos nice loh.

:)

seem like no one with BO (M1) mobile huh. Yeah! it is bad. sometime i can't even get signal. I guess they will install small AP when the project in the area is more or less settled.

:)

So far no prob for me for using my M1 line. The line didn't even gets cut off when I'm in the lift.

Depending on which types of laminates you are using....the last time I did some testing. I soaked a piece of Kronotex in a pail of water for a month and it didn't warp. It just turned darker in tone. Not too sure if this applies to other types of laminates.

As for marble, besides the cost which is more abt 4 times the cost of homogeneous tiles, it will eat stains almost instanteneously. Secondly, got to polish once every few years to maintain the shine. My advice, go get those homogeneous tiles wth the granite look....plenty of them out in the market.

:yamseng:

Have Llumar window film installed this morning: 2 installers + a supervisor from Window-Cool came at 10:20 am.

This is the BEST buying experience so far. SMSed Window-Cool's director late at Friday night, asked whether a product presentation & quotation can be scheduled on Saturday morning. Response is positive & affirmative. One up in impression points. Installation was done this morning. Also had the dimensions of the windows taken by curtains/blinds quotation. Good, quality service should be this way. Fast, efficient & problem-FREE! 2nd best buying experience is Aluminium works and painting.

All are far better than the shoddy electrical work, bloody carpentry & screwed up plumbing services.

Mind to share your quotation once you receive it? I'm thinking of whether to DIY or "outsource" to people to paste for me. :notti:

Thanks.

What is the current per flush usuage of our toilet system? (6 liters of water?). I came across a DIY shop that sells a dual flush system (S$25) which I will try to convert one of my WC to....if successful will update you guys :bath:

If I'm not wrong & if I remembered correctly, Jovi said currently it is @ 5.5 litres and it can still be adjusted. After adjusting, I flushed can c the "increase" in water pressure......however did not really tried doing big biz yet, though I did tried to flush down some toilet paper.

:yamseng:

Hihi! Good news from me too! Collected my keys today :) Finally got to enter our home *happiness* :dancingqueen:

Been waiting to say this...

BO....pls pls bold my name. :notti:

:) I just got setteled this week in my curtains too... did it from JOS Curtain and Interior services. Installation 1st week of October... i think his quotations are very resonable...mine slightly over $1k plus. for day and night, living full length, and the rest all night half length. Seems to me like good stuff and professional service. Intrested PM me for contact. :) Edited by cohiers

Hello Neighbours,

I'm back...

Hmmmm... seems that most of U are in the midst of renovating or have already shifted in... ME NOT YET :(

Went to Expo last Sat wz my HTB coz there's ID Fair... :unsure: which ID Firms to choose...

Have Shortlisted: Intradesig*, Plu*h Living, Cisse*n...

Any neighbours' new home is done up by them???? Can I make a big big request to go your home C C look look???? <<<< 厚脸皮 :P

paisay paisay...

Hello Neighbours,

I'm back...

Hmmmm... seems that most of U are in the midst of renovating or have already shifted in... ME NOT YET :(

Went to Expo last Sat wz my HTB coz there's ID Fair... :unsure: which ID Firms to choose...

Any neighbours' new home is done up by them???? Can I make a big big request to go your home C C look look???? <<<< 厚脸皮 :P

paisay paisay...

only if convenient yah :P

but i cannot bring durian with me cos my wife-to-be "hates" durian... haha

Hello Neighbours,

I'm back...

paisay paisay...

No durian no visit.....

Mooncake also can......I know some people maybe got some free ones lol.

BTW, recommend do NOT use my ID, super headache, super X, super sianz....

No durian no visit.....

Mooncake also can......I know some people maybe got some free ones lol.

BTW, recommend do NOT use my ID, super headache, super X, super sianz....

Hi Ryan:

Think I saw you last sat afternoon, you with your wife.

Hope that one is you, I going out of the lift and you coming in :notti:

Hi Ryan:

Think I saw you last sat afternoon, you with your wife.

Hope that one is you, I going out of the lift and you coming in :notti:

Then I should be on my new bicycle and that cute boy boy is my son lor

Congrats! Wah, envy ... i still waiting for HDB to reply sia...

my HLE and opt to purchase have expired and still no body call me, i oreadi email then hopin for a KIND REPLY!!! ... btw, whats the procedures like for key collection? is it signing of Lease agreement is one date, then collect key another date? what about stamp duty eh? need kind advise from you guys : )

jason

Hihi! Good news from me too! Collected my keys today :) Finally got to enter our home *happiness* :dancingqueen:

Been waiting to say this...

BO....pls pls bold my name. :notti:

Lunch or teabreak if it weekday. I work around there. :)

Sure..on yr hse.. hehe

Congrats! Wah, envy ... i still waiting for HDB to reply sia...

my HLE and opt to purchase have expired and still no body call me, i oreadi email then hopin for a KIND REPLY!!! ... btw, whats the procedures like for key collection? is it signing of Lease agreement is one date, then collect key another date? what about stamp duty eh? need kind advise from you guys : )

jason

HLE i think can extend if u tell them(no point re-apply).. Email them can take ages.. call them if possible.. i kept pestering them that time.. and somehow it works.. for me is signing lease n key collection on the same date, the duty stamp thing they will cal and charge to you.. don worry.. :)

> $5xx?
I didn't opt for Llumar window films on all the windows, coz my unit doesn't get the morning sun, only evening sun on the pane in the kitchen and the large one in the corner of the MBR, that faces Bedok Interchange. So it's just 6 + 1 panes in the MBR and 1 pane in the kitchen. Total cost is $255.

I opted for some super optical clear film for the pane in the kitchen and the corner pane in the MBR + the adjacent two sliding window panels. This film is chosen to block the heat from the evening sun but still allow light to be transmitted into the room. The rest 4 panes I opted for a model with a bluish tint for privacy control purposes but yet allows light to be transmitted in.

Window-cool have many models of Llumar window films with different properties & specifications. Really have to compare & contrast after deciding what concerns are to be addressed for a particular pane, be it privacy, heat, light or UV. I think I spent a good 45 mins or more going through the choices shortlisted by the salesperson & comparing them by looking through them. Kudos to the salesperson for her patience. :thumbs up:

There is a 5 years warranty for the tinted film. 7 years warranty for the super clear film.

hello peeps..finally finally got KEYS yesterday!!!

yey...now i am too excited to know what to do next.

any tips?

Checklist.

1. Submit defects checklist to hdb within 7 days?

2. Look around for ID?