Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

To all in 221B, FYI, I've recieved a letter yesterday 20 Dec from Starhub slotted between the metal gate grill that their contractor is coming to activate the signals in my unit. So check your mailbox. ;)

Date: 23 Dec

Time: 2-6pm

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
To all in 221B, FYI, I've recieved a letter yesterday 20 Dec from Starhub slotted between the metal gate grill that their contractor is coming to activate the signals in my unit. So check your mailbox. ;)

Anyone from 221A who receivced this letter too?

u may want t drop by my place again to take a look.

Thank you! haha.. see how it goes. Anyway as I have mention, i a bit siaz with all these reno liaoz. come out nice and it will be Full stop. But my house the night feel is better than day feel. haha

Thank you! haha.. see how it goes. Anyway as I have mention, i a bit siaz with all these reno liaoz. come out nice and it will be Full stop. But my house the night feel is better than day feel. haha

most of the day you are out only nite that come back rite hee hee... only for weekends then maybe a matter of getting use to it hee hee..

i had received it at 221B also, but since the cable signal is ready and had been tested ok as mentioned by DSA, do i still need to meet them on the appt? heard someone said that they just come and "see the points" and paste a OK sticker on it.

Can someone verify what they will be doing when they come for appt?

If i did not meet them for appt, and i install cable tv, can i still get it?

i had received it at 221B also, but since the cable signal is ready and had been tested ok as mentioned by DSA, do i still need to meet them on the appt? heard someone said that they just come and "see the points" and paste a OK sticker on it.

Can someone verify what they will be doing when they come for appt?

If i did not meet them for appt, and i install cable tv, can i still get it?

that time when they come. they came in test the signal on the points and paste sticker on the point.

Hi Shor & darcbleu. I picked the wallpaper from goodrich and contractor helped me arrange worker.

Total 600. think kena carroted

Hi, I went Goodrich in Loyang Way yesterday afternoon, but the workers say there is no showroom there. Can I know where did u go 2 choose the Goodrich wallpaper?

Edited by frederick_chia

Can I know where did u go 2 choose the Goodrich wallpaper?

I went to the showroom before.

Anyway here the address and contact

Goodrich Building

8 Changi South Lane

#01-01 Goodrich Gallery

S(486113)

+65 67886868

Anyone interested in buying MJ tables from http://www.shp88.com/mahjong_table? Thinking of sharing the delivery cost or maybe can get a better discount :notti:

Here are the prices I have from them:

(1) ABS Folding Mahjong Table Cost $108.00

(2) 2 in 1 Solid Wood Mahjong Table Cost $178.00

(3) 9711 Solid Wood Mahjong Table Cost $58.00

(4) 9723 Solid Wood Mahjong Table Cost $48.00

Delivery Cost is $15

Edited by lovelee

that time when they come. they came in test the signal on the points and paste sticker on the point.

Has 219B signal been activated?

Hi, I went Goodrich in Loyang Way yesterday afternoon, but the workers say there is no showroom there. Can I know where did u go 2 choose the Goodrich wallpaper?

Hi fred,

My contractor had a sample booklet for me to choose. I did not actually go down.

But from this other thread, seems like they do have a showroom though.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13883

Anyone from 221A who receivced this letter too?

Hi Fred,

No... i am in 221A also but i recieved nothing...

Has 219B signal been activated?

i am not too sure.. I am at 220A i think they activate somewhere may or june for my blk

Hi

i need to buy to replace the standard hdb light switch in 1 of my bedroom. any idea where can i buy the switch?

thanks for sharing

chiang