Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi everyone. havent been here for a long time cos busy with my house's construction works.

now there are some serious problems, my contractor let his china man do all the work alone and ended up giving alot of screwed up products. my tilings for example, have wide gaps between them and dirty stains that cannot be washed. some of them are even badly scratched already. we were very unhappy with the contractor and demanded he re do the tiling but in the end we settled for a storerack worth $120 as compensation.

there are even more problems. we have our basin constructed at the service balcony under the suggestion of the contractor but now, as we use the water at that basin, it has a very weird and powdery taste, we are thinking could it be the pipe the contractor installed? is erosion possible? anyone can advise?

more on my tiles, recently under advice of a friend who was once a contractor, we went about knocking on some of the tiles and to our shock, the sound was a resonating one, indicating hollowness underneath, we ended up knocking on all the floor tiles and found about 5 such pieces.

i am still withholding the last payment of thousand plus but other than that, i dunno how these problems can be resolved. is there any advice?

and i hope no one else is using my contractor..;(

Compensation is a must and also rectify all the tilting problems... as for water wise.. it will be beta for you to check that nothing is wrong on ourside before confronting yr contractor and alternatively u can ask them to help to trace thats what we pay them for.. :)

Hold onto the last payment and be firm... who yr contractor huh? share with us so nobody will use them in future.. :notti:

wow.. swinging tv sia..siao siao.. wanted to do also but my 4 rm not big enuff for such a swing tv design.. hehe.. more pics!!

wow.. swinging tv sia..siao siao.. wanted to do also but my 4 rm not big enuff for such a swing tv design.. hehe.. more pics!!

Other areas still very messy. Waiting 4 them to clear up all the rubbish 1st then take more pics. Went down this evening & saw my grey dining area mirrors are up but they used white silicon instead of black. Tink will ask the painters to paint over them with the remaining black paint.

there are even more problems. we have our basin constructed at the service balcony under the suggestion of the contractor but now, as we use the water at that basin, it has a very weird and powdery taste, we are thinking could it be the pipe the contractor installed? is erosion possible? anyone can advise?

So I'm not the only one. The water from kitchen taste weird @ Blk 221A, even after boiling. Kinda like metal / powder taste. Anybody else having this same issue?