Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Are the water pipes installed by your contractor/ID's plumber using copper or stainless steel?

To test whether the water is contaminated is to test the water from the water mains:

1. Turn off the water mains outside your unit.
  2. Then proceed to disconnect the pipe in the kitchen. The one under the designated kitchen sink that is labeled with blue tape. Provided you know how to and are confident of reconnecting.
  3. Observe & test/taste the water collected.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
So I'm not the only one. The water from kitchen taste weird @ Blk 221A, even after boiling. Kinda like metal / powder taste. Anybody else having this same issue?

I have not tried the water, but did anybody brought this matter to Jovi or whoever?

Edited by frederick_chia

Are the water pipes installed by your contractor/ID's plumber using copper or stainless steel?

To test whether the water is contaminated is to test the water from the water mains:

1. Turn off the water mains outside your unit.
  2. Then proceed to disconnect the pipe in the kitchen. The one under the designated kitchen sink that is labeled with blue tape. Provided you know how to and are confident of reconnecting.
  3. Observe & test/taste the water collected.

Mine is stainless steel. Thanks for the good point DSA, I will check tonight and see whether I can do it myself. The water is colorless though just that it has a bitter aftertaste.

Mine is stainless steel. Thanks for the good point DSA, I will check tonight and see whether I can do it myself. The water is colorless though just that it has a bitter aftertaste.

I'm using copper pipes...cos my ID said stainless steel pipes will rust.

i think jovi n co is moving out soon(their office like moving out stuff le).. handing over on Jan 09.. any outstanding thing beta highlight now..

i think jovi n co is moving out soon(their office like moving out stuff le).. handing over on Jan 09.. any outstanding thing beta highlight now..

They are moving out on 14th Jan I think.

Edited by frederick_chia

They are moving out on 14th Jan I think.

Dear all, I had moved in. now testing on the aircons and the things hee hee :)

So I'm not the only one. The water from kitchen taste weird @ Blk 221A, even after boiling. Kinda like metal / powder taste. Anybody else having this same issue?

I don't really find the water taste weird, but I have sensitive skin, kind of itch after bathing with this water.But not sure is because of the water or the surrounding dust or both.