Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Oh My.. Oh My...

How the M1.. jumping ship too ... haha..

The M1 wise the coverage had improved however some problem with the intergated voice solution not too sure if it is the coverage or the phone problem. anyway pple who just need basic usage still ok =)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Mr woo KS? Technical officer for our estate?

I have just spoken to Jovi about the water issue. Basically she has not heard anything from any other unit other than one unit in 220C who has the kitchen sink @ the service yard. For that unit, they have used PVC piping instead of copper or stainless steel. She tested the water @ other areas within the same unit (toilets), and all is fine. Only the outlet using PVC piping got a weird smell & taste.

Another possibility is that people could be not used to NEWater.

I suggest whoever got problem with the water better talk to her now before she leaves on 17th Jan 09 (though she said it should be NEA's prob).

I suggest whoever got problem with the water better talk to her now before she leaves on 17th Jan 09 (though she said it should be NEA's prob).

Sorry if i sound too much; Jovi is just a coordinator who will just follow SOP and answer in favor to themselves.

Very disappointed with this construction firm which take charge of LG project.

Sorry if i sound too much; Jovi is just a coordinator who will just follow SOP and answer in favor to themselves.

Very disappointed with this construction firm which take charge of LG project.

Hey BO, don't say that. I believed all of us are equally concerned with this water issue currently. However, I'm just curious. If it's the water tank or any internal piping issue, then it will not be just one or two units facing this water issue. If these are isolated cases, is it because of their own external piping issue or just that they are not used to the NEWater? If they are not used to NEWater, is it because they are not staying in Bedok prior Linear Green? Cos Bedok is one of the pilot place fo NEWater.

So many questions in my mind now.........& no answers........... :dunno:

The M1 wise the coverage had improved however some problem with the intergated voice solution not too sure if it is the coverage or the phone problem. anyway pple who just need basic usage still ok =)

the red sector mobile network coverage had improved much too, as i am able to pick up calls in my house with no disturbance to me and the caller.

wasn't newater mixed into our reservoir and then went thru the normal purification steps again. Since when does newater come straight into our taps?

the red sector mobile network coverage had improved much too, as i am able to pick up calls in my house with no disturbance to me and the caller.

gt meh.. void deck, carpark and home sometimes cannot rx calls although it improved.. but still not ideal.. bro can help? hehe.. i singtel oso...:)

wasn't newater mixed into our reservoir and then went thru the normal purification steps again. Since when does newater come straight into our taps?

Yes, NEWater is mixed into our reservoir first. However, not everyone gets used to it. I remembered it took a few weeks befoe my mum gets used to it. Anyway, even so, it still does not explain why not all the units in Linear Green are feeling their water is "contaminated". I n fact, I'm also worried that my wate is "contaminated" too, but I cannot test anything now as all my taps are dismantled due to reno. The only water source is my toilet bowl which I sure would not want to drink from there.

Edited by frederick_chia

Yes, NEWater is mixed into our reservoir first. However, not everyone gets used to it. I remembered it took a few weeks befoe my mum gets used to it. Anyway, even so, it still does not explain why not all the units in Linear Green are feeling their water is "contaminated". I n fact, I'm also worried that my wate is "contaminated" too, but I cannot test anything now as all my taps are dismantled due to reno. The only water source is my toilet bowl which I sure would not want to drink from there.

hey pple dun jump into conclusion so soon. I tasted the water from tap in both bathroom and its ok. I let the water in kitchen run full blast for a while (used the water to wash the house, not wasting water) and i think the weird taste has subsided. As such, I believe the cause is my newly installed pipe in the kitchen. Hopefully with more usage, I would not haf any more such issue. Happy new year guys, and may all our kind wishes come true :)

gt meh.. void deck, carpark and home sometimes cannot rx calls although it improved.. but still not ideal.. bro can help? hehe.. i singtel oso...:)

Drop a note to the red sector provider. should be able to help :) since we are talking about this how abt pple with the Green sector?

hey pple dun jump into conclusion so soon. I tasted the water from tap in both bathroom and its ok. I let the water in kitchen run full blast for a while (used the water to wash the house, not wasting water) and i think the weird taste has subsided. As such, I believe the cause is my newly installed pipe in the kitchen. Hopefully with more usage, I would not haf any more such issue. Happy new year guys, and may all our kind wishes come true :)

My guess is that perhap water was in the piping for a while or in the storage for a while therefore you may want to let it run a while just like was isc90152 had done.

Edited by herbman76

Three upgraded hawker centres will reopen for business on Thursday.

They are part of the 70 hawker centres that have been given a facelift this year under the National Environment Agency’s (NEA) Hawker Centre Upgrading Programme.

Nine more centres are being upgraded under this initiative.

The three that are reopening are located at Blocks 160 and 162 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 4, Block 726 Clementi West Street 2 and Block 216 Bedok North Street 1.

All the cooked food stalls at the revamped centres have been retrofitted with a new mechanical exhaust system for better ventilation.

Other new features include better lighting conditions, more seats and barrier—free access for the disabled and elderly

:notti:

Source : Yahoo! News

Three upgraded hawker centres will reopen for business on Thursday.

They are part of the 70 hawker centres that have been given a facelift this year under the National Environment Agency’s (NEA) Hawker Centre Upgrading Programme.

Nine more centres are being upgraded under this initiative.

The three that are reopening are located at Blocks 160 and 162 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 4, Block 726 Clementi West Street 2 and Block 216 Bedok North Street 1.

All the cooked food stalls at the revamped centres have been retrofitted with a new mechanical exhaust system for better ventilation.

Other new features include better lighting conditions, more seats and barrier—free access for the disabled and elderly

:notti:

Source : Yahoo! News

Hi All

Have anyone visited the 216 Food Market? wonder if the carrot cake store from the pre-reno moved back?

Anyone notice that there is a sewage plant behind the swimming pool ? every morning when I cross the traffic light at the cross juction beside the swimming, there is this stinky smell in the air. I guess is from the sewage plant as the rubbish trunk is not here yet.

Hi All

Have anyone visited the 216 Food Market? wonder if the carrot cake store from the pre-reno moved back?

By right, they shoud move back unless...... But I still prefer the carrot cake @ the Interchange food centre. :notti: