Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Hi all,

I am quote by a curtain maker who make a house visit in our estate for the below.

1. Day & nite curtain for (a) LivingRm, (b)BR2, ©MasterBR - Full length (all is 5 window - 106 or 105 inch)

2. Vertical 100% block out blind at RM3 (Study RM) - until the window end only. (5window - 105/06 inch)

for just 1550. It the cheapest so far i received.

I not sure about the fabric used. I see a few sample, i like the Grey and brown (Abit shinny feel type).

Seriously even if he tell you the fabric is from MARS, u also dun know? right?

How huh? :dunno:

I notice that one of the curtain seller that come to our place has a showroom @ Telok Kurau, near to Hotel 81 Changi. Not too sure if it's the same one. For me, I chose to use IKEA roller blinds (partial block) due to low replacement cost. Moreover, the quality is about the same as those sold by the curtain makers but pice much cheaper. Only thing is you have to drill yourself or get someone to drill for me. If you are looking into DIY drilling, PM or MSN me and I will let you know more about my method. :notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanks. i am looking into normal curtain for most rooms. This contractor is boss of the shop8. Yes, shop8 .. i think at katong shopping ctr or wat.

Anyway he even bring me to his client house at blk 221B and see the real curtain. That lady was full of praise for his workmanship.. he claim to do alot in bedok.

:( Blur man!

Hi everybody...

Articles time again!

For those who can read chinese.

CinemaTH.jpg

Larger reading page available HERE < click

Edited by big orange

IFrankly speaking, if the thief wants to break into a house, there are so many different ways. And since now most of us are still undergoing reno, he can create all the noise he wants and no one actually cares. The question is, does he want to go through all that trouble and end up breaking into an empty house?

I know it's very expensive, but I don't think I have any other lobangs for it. Moreover, cost to cost, it's all about the same cost be it whichever preventive measure you will choose.

Ya,.. true.. they can be spiderman or wat so ever.. hopefully LG will be fully occupied soon and we as neighbours CAN help each others.. best defense!!

but if i heard noises outside i will go take a look.. haha.. cos i kaypo.. :notti:

Thanks. i am looking into normal curtain for most rooms. This contractor is boss of the shop8. Yes, shop8 .. i think at katong shopping ctr or wat.

Anyway he even bring me to his client house at blk 221B and see the real curtain. That lady was full of praise for his workmanship.. he claim to do alot in bedok.

:( Blur man!

curtains depend on yr budget lo.. u can take fred's heed to use IKEA curtains.. if not 1.5k for customize curtains are quite a good price liao.. :) but must c wat material they give lo..

u shld noe la.. u QC expert loh.. hahah

thanks lehz. Yokoyoko~

Roughly know what i want, but just want to see see look look 1st

IKEA also custom-made curtains too.

My Service Yard Washing Machine kerb

mywashingmachinekerbatsbv8.th.jpg

My MBR toilet Cabinet

mymbrtoiletcabinetfx1.th.jpg

My Built-in Wardrobe in MBR

mybuiltinwardrobeinmbrbm6.th.jpg

My Study Room with Built-in book cabinets (left), Custom-made Study table (Centre) and Built-in L-shaped wardrobe (right)

mystudyroomwithbuiltinbje6.th.jpg

My Pending Entertainment Room

mypendingentertainmentrml0.th.jpg

:dancingqueen:

wah pengz.. swing tv, still got entertainment room somemore shiok .. service yard and toilets overlaid? wow.. yr reno must cost quite a lot.. :dancingqueen:

wah pengz.. swing tv, still got entertainment room somemore shiok .. service yard and toilets overlaid? wow.. yr reno must cost quite a lot.. :dancingqueen:

WOW!

Fred, ur kitchen, yard and both toilets all overlaid???

is ur place 4 or 5 rooms?

what is ur overlay cost like?

WOW!

Fred, ur kitchen, yard and both toilets all overlaid???

is ur place 4 or 5 rooms?

what is ur overlay cost like?

Total Reno amount is $37K (including 1 System 3) + $1.3K (Electrical), excluding lightings and non-built-in items and electrical appliances. I'm having a 4 room 94sqm. Not too sure about the overlaying cost, but kitchen & bomb shelter I only overlaid the floor.

Entertainment room is becos thinking to use my wife's current TV console, sofa, & 29 inch TV till spoilt then throw away. Moreover, cannot think of what to do with the spare room now anyway too mah.....Also got 2 TVs in he house then don't have to fight over it lor....hee hee :notti:

I just weld my gate joints today...very expensive.....$20 per joint X 9 joints = $180!!!! But well, it's still a small price to pay instead of being robbed right? But I'm **** surprised when that welder (Mr Kor) actually removed all the 9 joints in less than 5 minutes & just by knocking the bottom of the original joint!!!

Hi all, I did mine for $15 per joint x 6 joints, by the same person (Mr Kor). He say actually 6 joints will be enough but there are people who want extra protection and did all 9 joints. He really fast in removing the old welds.

Hi everybody...

Articles time again!

For those who can read chinese.

Its really sad to see the closure of the last cinema in Bedok, even though I had not patronised it. So our nearest cinema is in Tampines (Shaw - Century Sqaure and GV- Tampines Mall). With the new mall coming up beside LG, hopefully there will be a new cinema in it. Keep our fingers crossed ba.

Edited by happyhouseowner

Hi all, I did mine for $15 per joint x 6 joints, by the same person (Mr Kor). He say actually 6 joints will be enough but there are people who want extra protection and did all 9 joints. He really fast in removing the old welds.

Its really sad to see the closure of the last cinema in Bedok, even though I had not patronised it. So our nearest cinema is in Tampines (Shaw - Century Sqaure and GV- Tampines Mall). With the new mall coming up beside LG, hopefully there will be a new cinema in it. Keep our fingers crossed ba.

****!!!! I was cheated!!!!

Actually, if the Princess wasn't so outdated and backward, I would have seen all my late nights there. But since they are so backward and the seats are so uncomfortable, I might as well make my ticket price more worth it right?

Anybody got any solution for torn bomb shelter door rubber gasket, as in where to buy replacement and how much? My painters painted the door frame and think they forgot to let the frame to be completely dry before they close the door and hence the rubber gasket got stucked to the door frame and was torn in the process. :dunno:
Ask the supplier of the Blast Door For Household Shelter?

Product Info

SKU No : A

Description : Blast Door For Household Shelter

Contact Info

Company : Yong Tai Loong (Pte) Ltd

Address : 461 MacPherson Road

Postal : 368179

Tel 1 : 62880355

Fax : 62879396

Email : boonfatt@yongtailoong.com

Contact Person : Mr Yong Teng Long

****!!!! I was cheated!!!!

Actually, if the Princess wasn't so outdated and backward, I would have seen all my late nights there. But since they are so backward and the seats are so uncomfortable, I might as well make my ticket price more worth it right?

Not cheated. Cos he did ever mentioned that if he were to come back our estate again, he will charge transport cost even though there are a couple of units doing together. He claims that when he did mine, that is the last day he will be in our estate since he was there for 3months doing a mass welding for the units in LG. So mine is the so called special offer price lor.

Not cheated. Cos he did ever mentioned that if he were to come back our estate again, he will charge transport cost even though there are a couple of units doing together. He claims that when he did mine, that is the last day he will be in our estate since he was there for 3months doing a mass welding for the units in LG. So mine is the so called special offer price lor.

He also told me the same story too on Sat. But he charge me $20/joint. :furious:

He also told me the same story too on Sat. But he charge me $20/joint. :furious:

i think he like to tok bird lang.. haha.. i keep saying don wan.. de uncle(don noe is it MR Kor) said veri cheap.. 10bucks per joint.. maybe i too yandao? lolz.. den i think he is really old le..

so anyone engaging just keep saying don wan.. he will slash price.. :)

Edited by yokoyoko