Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

For security, it would be best to install security system. I have installed ADT and can call Mr Robin Ong at 96549862 for an appointment for product demo.

Better dont put too much $$$ at home especially when chinese new year is around the corner. Hong luckily no one gets hurt, at least it happen now better than in the future when everything is in.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
For security, it would be best to install security system. I have installed ADT and can call Mr Robin Ong at 96549862 for an appointment for product demo.

Better dont put too much $$$ at home especially when chinese new year is around the corner. Hong luckily no one gets hurt, at least it happen now better than in the future when everything is in.

I agreed that luckily no one is hurt. For me, I'm investing on insurance instead of security system. Am looking into several policies now from different vendors.

me and my neighbour but did not have any lock on, but there is no visible damage to the main gate, he even manage to lock the main gate when he left. as for the main door, there were sighn of force entry using a crow bar.

thanks for your concern, luckliy no one got hurt.

This burglar either has the key to the wrought iron gate or possess lock picking skills. If he has lock picking skills, it doesn't explain why he needed to force open the main door unless the solid timber door's lockset is difficult to pick. The two security barriers are from different supplier though. The wrought iron is from Nam Lee Metal while the solid timber door is from Yuen Tai Loong.

I got an offer from Starhub direct sales personnel quoted $46.01 per mth for 3 basic grps, Sport channel and VV channel for 1 year contract. installation free, rental of box is inclusive. pretty gd deal.. normal price is abt 70plus per mnth.

The basic package is abt $20+/- per mnth exclude sport channel.

Interested ppl, PM me for contact. their last installation is this coming wed if not have to wait til after CNY. but not sure of the promotion den. Don call starhub for their offer is more exp den direct sale personnel.

By the way, if your TV come with IDT hor.

Then you can use antenna (provided) to recieved the signal near your window. (Free to Air signal).

I have gotten the Darco ANT-100, but I still cannot receive the HD5. Anyone else facing this problem?

Hi all,

Anyone like to come over my house on this coming sat 24-1-09(am)? It still not fully completed.. still have a bit of touch up to be done after CNY by ID.

Pls pm me. Thanks.

I have gotten the Darco ANT-100, but I still cannot receive the HD5. Anyone else facing this problem?

It seem some cannot get signal for HD5. maybe we are in this "dead" zone?

On the topic of burglery, I suspect they have the master key. Last time I overhead my renovator talking to the sand Ah Neh taking sand into their unit.

Renovator: Have u send the sand to unit XXXX

Ah Neh: not yet, no one around or not open.. blah blah

Renovator: aiyah, then use the master key lah

Ah Neh: .....

I am seriously thinking of changing the gate's camlock. Is it possible to DIY the change? Anyone has any idea our gate is it using this type:

- http://www.duro.com.sg/duro/art778C.asp

- http://www.duro.com.sg/duro/art778G.asp

Hi everyone, I am dropping a note from Taiwan towards the end of my Honeymoon trip =) will be back this evening.

herbman76> enjoy yourselves~! bring more foodstuff back. We could gather at BO's place. :D

BO> should be dropping by this week la. see u! :notti:

Anyone like to come over my house on this coming sat 24-1-09(am)?

we would love to but we had already made plans to do some shopping in the day time so we can't make it... we will however be at our unit after 5pm though... anyway, Happy CNY! same goes for the rest of you... HUAT AH!

Is it possible that the bulgar broke thru via the service yard/aircon ledge?

most prob no as i was sure that all the windows are secured before i left the house and there was no sign of damage there too.

Think that i am a bit traumatize by this incident, whenever i think of my home, will be thinking "will they strike again?" think will need sometime to get over it.

most prob no as i was sure that all the windows are secured before i left the house and there was no sign of damage there too.

Think that i am a bit traumatize by this incident, whenever i think of my home, will be thinking "will they strike again?" think will need sometime to get over it.

I understand how you feel. At least they come now better than in the future at least the place is still new. Now what you can do is what are the ways to secure your home.

I recommend you to change to a new door with single leaf, it is not so easy to come in with single leaf door. That goes to the same for your gate. The lousy HDB gate is 3 leafs. Don't ask HDB to change as they will give you back the same door and gate and i think is no point doing get. Pay abit more to get from outside vendor for the safety.

Last 2 things, buy an insurance for your house on theft and install a security system to your house.

herbman76> enjoy yourselves~! bring more foodstuff back. We could gather at BO's place. :D

BO> should be dropping by this week la. see u! :notti:

thanks..

BO having open house.. hmm will chk if can drop by =) dun mind PM me the unit no. =)

I recommend you to change to a new door with single leaf, it is not so easy to come in with single leaf door. That goes to the same for your gate. The lousy HDB gate is 3 leafs. Don't ask HDB to change as they will give you back the same door and gate and i think is no point doing get. Pay abit more to get from outside vendor for the safety.

Although look nice, I also don't really like our door and gate, especially the door.

1) it is very insecure as u can see through the slit where the lockset is. A simple crowbar or even screwdriver can easily pry open the door. Old style design u can't easily access the lockset coz it is set into the doorframe.

2) The 3-leaf gate design is really dumb in the sense the lock is at the side. It hindes the opening and closing of lock.

To replace the maindoor with another fireproof rated door is not cheap... should be near $800 and above ba.

Hong u can throw a house warming party, we all come and wang-wang the place up. :notti: