Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I had already emailed them on the zebra crossing. So based on People power, here's the direction: feedback@lta.gov.sg :notti: But just a note, they seldom build covered structures that span across roads.

Finally they are buliding a traffic light to Shop and Save. This make my life easier when i am bringing my kids to the other side of the road.

By the way i am thinking that they are going to implement the Cashcard ERP System at the carpark at Blk219. Every night i can see auntie sitting there recording the number of cars going up and down. Furthermore once Bedok mall is up. I will think there will be more traffic. The two carpark surrounding our area have started putting up the Cash card system already. It could be good or bad, during the CNY season. There carpark at our area was quite hard in getting a location to park.The bad point is when the cash card system is up.When the carpark is full, The season parking car will have problem getting into the carpark. This happen in the new flat in Tampines (The Premeire).

Hi,

how is every one =)

I see the flusing prob is back. how abt try to call BSC at their main location at Bedok Central. It is for convience they have a temp office here. I think still can call there. May want to chk their contact from the email for their contact.

all the best =)

Hi All

For the flushing power i had the same problem, but after making adjustment to adjust the height of the "float" which control the water level to a higher position, it slove the problem. this will allow more water to fill up tank so that the flushing power is stronger. this might help.

hi guys, have doubts on my recently installed laminates.

hope can find some clarifications here.

over the weekend, went to test on the laminates ~ like walking around and test whether any "floating/sinking" effect.

some problems that we found during the checking:

1) skirting have many dented marks & was being attempted to cover up using red clay

2) the joint gap between skirting & the flooring laminate can be seen (but was later mended using red clay stuff by either the laminates workers / ID's contractors. have yet to question the ID)

3) when we walked near the area that was joined to the skirting, the gap opened up again (thou mentioned in point 2 that they mended)

4) also should we see "floating" effect when we walk on the laminates? i was able to see the "float" effect when my husband walks on it. should there actually be such effects on laminates?

we suspected that the ID didn't use the laminates company workers to install our laminates, instead he buy the laminates from laminate company & gotten his own contractors to lay the laminates...

hi guys, have doubts on my recently installed laminates.

hope can find some clarifications here.

over the weekend, went to test on the laminates ~ like walking around and test whether any "floating/sinking" effect.

some problems that we found during the checking:

1) skirting have many dented marks & was being attempted to cover up using red clay

2) the joint gap between skirting & the flooring laminate can be seen (but was later mended using red clay stuff by either the laminates workers / ID's contractors. have yet to question the ID)

3) when we walked near the area that was joined to the skirting, the gap opened up again (thou mentioned in point 2 that they mended)

4) also should we see "floating" effect when we walk on the laminates? i was able to see the "float" effect when my husband walks on it. should there actually be such effects on laminates?

we suspected that the ID didn't use the laminates company workers to install our laminates, instead he buy the laminates from laminate company & gotten his own contractors to lay the laminates...

From what I understand when I evaluate laminates previously, there should not be any red clay joining the gaps in between the laminates as the gaps are for expansion and contraction purposes. However, I could be wrong. Regardless, I would advise you to call the laminate company to check it out instead of asking your own contractor. You can always pose yourself as a new buyer.

Regards,

Frederick Chia

I discovered a crack at the wall in my living room. Who can we complain to since Jovi had moved out of our estate already? Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

You can call HDB and they will make the arrangement with Jovi. This could be due to the surrounding house still in renovating. Myself and my neighbour have this problem. When they repair the crack line, it will be very dusty.

You can call HDB and they will make the arrangement with Jovi. This could be due to the surrounding house still in renovating. Myself and my neighbour have this problem. When they repair the crack line, it will be very dusty.

Paiseh ah, what's the contact number to HDB regrading the crack line? How come its very dusty when they repair it? How do they repair it? Not put the plastering on the wall?

Paiseh ah, what's the contact number to HDB regrading the crack line? How come its very dusty when they repair it? How do they repair it? Not put the plastering on the wall?

Before they plaster, they'll first chisel a groove along the crack line *ting* *ting* *ting* dust all over. Then happyhouseowner become notsohappyhouseowner. icon2.gif

Edited by hihihi

Guys, I have one silly question for those who have storage heaters. Can you get any hot water out from your kitchen tap mixer? Do we have to connect another pipe from the storage heater to the kitchen tap in order to get hot water? Cos I tried mine today but it didn't have any hot water coming out of the tap.

:dunno: