Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

As for the caterpillar-like thingy, I'm throwing and blowing them far out of the window whenever I see them. And had sprayed a boundary of insecticide along my doorstep and corridor. Hope them can reduce and disappear just like the way they appear. I'm staying >10 floor, it's really amazing how they got up here.

Wow...that's really amazing....so the source of entry is by windows?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Bye bye bug day....

Today since morning 9 am see some workers spraying insecticide and fuming on the tree tops, on the bush, on the ground, on me and baby (walking to bus stop so can't avoid the fume even when the worker saw us and stopped)

So I guess the catepillars are smart and had crawled into our home before the eviction action :D

Lets hope they got the ants colony climbing up 220B. (Shawn, any ants got into your home? They are coming up the crack around pipe behind stairwell).

Lets hope they got the ants colony climbing up 220B. (Shawn, any ants got into your home? They are coming up the crack around pipe behind stairwell).

got.. but getting lesser.. after i threw my small cactus away.. also bot some poison to feed them since they are my guests.. haha..

Your paint stuff solved?

my lady clean it. waiting for me to conduct final inspection.

As for the bugs.. hopefully there is no ants in my house. if not **** sian.

got.. but getting lesser.. after i threw my small cactus away.. also bot some poison to feed them since they are my guests.. haha..

The posion like useless leh. I bought the china brand "Superior Ants and Cockroaches killer", yellow box, small rectangular pellets with yellow powderly stuff....no effect (ants don't eat)...so I got the branded name Baygon Ants Bait station ($5+), also useles (ants don't even go near).

End up fed up bought NTUC spray (oil based) and napalm the place. Hope the oil will let the insecticide stay there longer to break the ants pattern. My neighbour worst, her ants crawl up from the window side...sigh

I now training my boy boy to use water gun filled with soap. I played it when I was young so now teaching him. Quite fun, you spray the ant and because the soap stick to them, they will run and run then run out of air...die sticking to the wall (cruel but effective). So if he become expert I can rent his services out and he will be one happy worker bee...

Edited by Ideasmiths

my lady clean it. waiting for me to conduct final inspection.

As for the bugs.. hopefully there is no ants in my house. if not **** sian.

I have just checked my house. Has neither ants nor the "caterpillars". Heng....

Now that most have moved in to their units in Linear Green, there will come a time when Linear Greeners will require repair services for the faults that develop & occur in their units.

Esp so when the home renovater [iD or Contractor] does not respond as promptly as the repair services are needed.

East Coast Town Council has worked out with its term contractors to offer some handyman services to residents of East Coast town.

The types of handyman services and charges for the period 1 April 2008 to 31 March 2011 are listed below. You may contact the contractors directly if you need these services.

Please note that the charges are based on work done during office hours (Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am - 5.00pm & Saturdays 8.30am - 12.30pm).

The rates stated provide a good baseline comparison for services offered by other vendors.

wah this thread still alive ah. Power man. Anyway, I bought a dual flush set from Poh Joo for 20 bucks and changed. Quite good, the flushing has improved.

As for the caterpillas thing, wun they morph into butterflies?

wah this thread still alive ah. Power man. Anyway, I bought a dual flush set from Poh Joo for 20 bucks and changed. Quite good, the flushing has improved.

Actually they are not really caterpillars...I think should be baby centipedes or baby millipedes. They are too small to be differentiated....

heee... why die? it a new estate..

heee... why die? it a new estate..

I guess it is just the begining :) welcome all enjoy the stay