Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

hihihi - Alamak, U throw and blow it out of your window.. What if "they" fly into those staying at lower floor?? Chum ahhh... hehehehe... Maybe can flush it away.. I must go back home and check liao :)

Oh yah, talk about flushing. My two "stupid" toilets bowls back-flow very jialet ah.. Cannot LUN anymore.. irritating!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

This evening around 10.30 pm the RC people came door to door selling the 20th June $3 ticket....where is my 1st 200 signup freebie?

I bought 2 tickets

hihihi - Alamak, U throw and blow it out of your window.. What if "they" fly into those staying at lower floor?? Chum ahhh... hehehehe... Maybe can flush it away.. I must go back home and check liao :)

Oh yah, talk about flushing. My two "stupid" toilets bowls back-flow very jialet ah.. Cannot LUN anymore.. irritating!!

Suggest you call the HDB maintenance...you sounded it's quite bad....

wah this thread still alive ah. Power man. Anyway, I bought a dual flush set from Poh Joo for 20 bucks and changed. Quite good, the flushing has improved.

As for the caterpillas thing, wun they morph into butterflies?

is it easy to change? now I got lots of time.

The posion like useless leh. I bought the china brand "Superior Ants and Cockroaches killer", yellow box, small rectangular pellets with yellow powderly stuff....no effect (ants don't eat)...so I got the branded name Baygon Ants Bait station ($5+), also useles (ants don't even go near).

End up fed up bought NTUC spray (oil based) and napalm the place. Hope the oil will let the insecticide stay there longer to break the ants pattern. My neighbour worst, her ants crawl up from the window side...sigh

I now training my boy boy to use water gun filled with soap. I played it when I was young so now teaching him. Quite fun, you spray the ant and because the soap stick to them, they will run and run then run out of air...die sticking to the wall (cruel but effective). So if he become expert I can rent his services out and he will be one happy worker bee...

You can try using Shieldtox Rapid Kill, it's pretty effective... I oso try several numbers of way b4 but ants still trun up in vain...

Ants oni march in 220B???

This evening around 10.30 pm the RC people came door to door selling the 20th June $3 ticket....where is my 1st 200 signup freebie?

I bought 2 tickets

What abt 20 June, special event in LG?

:lol: Fred, u workin in MOH ah? The figures themselves are just numbers = they do not tell the full story of the pandemic. There are some very interesting details that can sieved from MOH's news release.

The beginning of re-development of Bedok New Town has been ignited!

New Upper Changi Road / Bedok North Drive = a new site introduced in 2H 2009.

Site Area: 2.49 ha = 24,900 m2

Gross Plot Ratio: 3.5 = this site can yield up to 87,150 m2

Estimated No of Housing Units1: 475

Estimated Commercial Space1: 31,460

Estimated Available Date2: Dec 09

Sales Agent: HDB

This development will probably be modeled after Jurong Point II beside which the Centris is under construction currently.

Developer: Primepoint Realty Development Pte Ltd (GUTHRIE GROUP)

Tenure: 99-year Leasehold

Expected Completion: 2012

No of Floors: 13

No of Units: 610

At The Centris at Jurong West, all 107 units which were released in a preview that commenced on 26 Sept 2006, were sold out within 24 hours, leading the developers of the 99-year leasehold condo to offer another 100 units on Saturday. And despite a slight increase in price, about half of this second batch had been snapped up by the time sales closed yesterday, said Guthrie GTS, one of the developers of the condo. The official sale launch commenced on 7 October 2006.

Average prices at 610-unit The Centris are $500 to $550 per sq ft (psf), with a typical three-bedder going for a relatively affordable $500,000 to $600,000.

The Centris is only the second major condo this year targeted at the mass market - mainly first-time home buyers and HDB flat-dwellers upgrading to private housing.

Footnote:

1 The actual number of housing units, hotel rooms and commercial space could be different from that estimated depending on the actual plans of the developers in terms of mix of uses and the size of the housing units and hotel rooms.

2 Refers to the estimated date the detailed conditions of sale will be available and applications can be submitted.

1427214651729.jpg

Current upgrading works in Bedok Central.

I bought 2 tickets

Hi all, long time nver post but I ve been reading the posts you guys posted...

very busy with my kids...

Me and my hubby planning to go too...it would be easy to spot us, we are the couple with twins baby gals :)

Besides DSA and Ideasmith, who else is going??? (see you guys there!)

PS: darbleu?, bubbly? you guys going??