Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

yeah, same here. It actually went to the point of un-surfable. Pages can't even load at all. only started like 2-3 days ago.

connecting at GPRS seems to be able to surf abit, while 3G totally CMI.... Already lodged a complain at M1 website le.

bro!

Same thoughts and action man!

i using GPRS to surf lo. only open 1 explorer!

i never call lo. but i scare my device spoilt.... then i use my it at my old house!

Bravo! work man! KNS! confirmed network issue!!

Today i also kena M1 stunt! sibei sian!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi..

Those who using m1 bbom internet in bedok.

Is it suck? wah liew... recently the connection is like **** lousy.

Wonder whether is it because of the pc show....

anyone can give me an idea?

morning 8am or night 11pm.. all slow slow de...

Hi BO:

Yes, i feel the same way too.

Final decision I cancel it :)

now using stinknet.

hi..

Those who using m1 bbom internet in bedok.

Is it suck? wah liew... recently the connection is like **** lousy.

Wonder whether is it because of the pc show....

anyone can give me an idea?

morning 8am or night 11pm.. all slow slow de...

Even BEFORE at bedok, M1 is the worst amongst the 3 (google it and you will know). I got singnet and starhub last year and both was super bad because of the signal strength. Worst is my Starhub 7.2 Mbps which can't even beat the Singnet 1Mbps one (lol). used it for 2 months and went to Starhub bang table. Starhub claim this, claim that and even stressed 'up' to 7.2Mbps a few times. I asked them to show me ONE place in Singapore where they can hit 7.2Mbps and I will drop my complain...

End up they allowed me to end the 2 years contract without penalty (lol).

So BO, I don't think M1 3 stooges can win sparky....at bedok or anyplace in Singapore...try bang table.

Report reflects residents too

Aim is to get HDB dwellers more involved in estates

June 15, 2009

By Zakir Hussain, Political Correspondent

HDB residents, not just their town councils, will be under the spotlight when the Government launches its assessment of town councils later this year. This is because the exercise aims to make HDB residents more aware of what is going on in their towns and to do something about it, says National Development Minister Mah Bow Tan. Citing the example of estate cleanliness, he said it would measure not just 'how fast the cleaners work, but also how much care the residents take in keeping their town clean'.

It would be 'a way to get residents to take care of their town and make sure that it is not dirty', he noted. Mr Mah made this point yesterday, three days after his ministry announced the impending move to assess the 16 town councils managing Housing Board estates in Singapore. The ministry will produce a report card by next year on how they fare in areas like cleanliness, facilities management and financial management.

It will be consulting residents, town councils and industry professionals on the criteria to use. Mr Mah noted that when the report is published, comparisons across towns would be 'inevitable', but this was not the aim of the exercise. Asked if some residents might make use of the report to raise asking prices for their flats, or avoid dirtier towns, Mr Mah said this would be 'quite understandable', as Singaporeans like to live in clean, well-maintained towns with a lot of facilities.

What if town councils were not performing up to par in certain areas? Mr Mah said it would be for residents 'to make their views known to the councils'. He hoped town councils would work with residents to explain that if they dirtied their town, more resources would be needed for cleaning up, and service and conservancy (S&C) charges may not be enough. = Prepare for higher S&C charges!

Hi all, long time nver post but I ve been reading the posts you guys posted...

very busy with my kids...

Me and my hubby planning to go too...it would be easy to spot us, we are the couple with twins baby gals :)

Besides DSA and Ideasmith, who else is going??? (see you guys there!)

PS: darbleu?, bubbly? you guys going??

Wow, have been quite sometime since I last came to this forum. Had been busy with both my work (travelling) and kid.

Have seen the posters of the party in the lift lobby and think it would be fun to join.

Unfortunately, it falls on the same time as my daughter's class and we have to give it a miss.

Well, for those who are going, enjoy yourself and I'm sure you'll have a great time there!!!

The immense amount of time & efforts concerted by Linear Green RC on organizing & preparing the inaugural Linear Green Welcome Party.

To all LG residents & attendees of the Linear Green Welcome Party,

You can be part of the clean & beauty of Linear Green. Educate kids & children on the importance of keeping Linear Green free of litter & dog poo = dispose your litter, dog poo & cigarette butts into the big friendly green trash bins.

Edited by DSA

"Cabling for new network from Sept"

Saw the news in Straits Times yesterday. Was a bit disappointed though that Bedok is not one of the few areas which will have the fibre optics cabling installed in Sep. Especially when BB on mobile from all 3 telco seems unable to provide us(LG users) to even up to any decent speed connection.Any chance LG can get the installation done earlier since ours is a new estate?

Nope.

Linear Green is scheduled for fiber optics installation in Oct 2011 - Dec 2011.

Nope.

Well, then we at least have 2 more years that we can "sign contract" with existing plan.

This shld end juz in time with the fiber optics installation.

Nope.

what a waste. open the electricity meter door, the fibre optic cable is already there sticking out and staring right at me.

That's why those HDB blocks without the termination box will get installation 1st.

had arranged for HDB contractor over to fix a faulty water cistern mechanism in the common toilet this morning... 2 chinese guy came... had them check on the weak flushing pressure as well... guy A was quite professional... he requested for a trash bag, clean out the water cistern, letting the "dirty water" flow into a trash bag so as not to choke the drainage pipe in the toilet... thereafter he replaced the faulty parts on the spot :good: ... guy B, who came by shortly later, didn't bothered... just let the "dirty water" flow out onto the masterbed room toilet flooring... :no:

anyway, i noted that their "way" to increase the flushing pressure is to simply increase the water level in the water cistern :bangwall: ... say i've already set the water level to 6 litres mark... what they will do is simply increase it to 8 or 9 litres roughly... which will definitely increase the pressure but utilising more water... so if anyone is considering asking them down... maybe you will like to do DIY... keke... maybe you might consider fixing in a dual flushing mechanism so as to save some water when doing "small" business... :yamseng: