Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

But this is certainly scary cos I tot got murder case.
KAU! That episode must be a REAL shocker! There must be more interesting encounters other Linear Greeners have - do share coz SIC!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Do look out for rats infestation - I spotted one rat last night at the grass patch/vegetation nearest to the fire hydrant near the lift at the Blk 219 MSCP.

Feedback on Town Council Management Report (TCMR)

The Ministry of National Development (MND) and the Housing & Development Board (HDB) are currently preparing the framework for the Town Council Management Report (TCMR). The TCMR will comprise a common set of key indicators and the respective results of every town council. The intention is not to rank town councils but to have the TCMR serve as an additional basis for informed discussion between residents and their town council about their estates and their living environment. Residents and town council management will be able to assess how their town improves over time. View the MND press release for more details.

MND/HDB are consulting various stakeholders, including town councils, on the TCMR framework. We are looking for a few key indicators that are basic, simple to understand, objective and reflect the 'bread and butter' functions of the town councils. We would like to hear your feedback or views on the proposed TCMR. What are appropriate objective indicators? Please send us your feedback now to TCMR_feedback@hdb.gov.sg.

View feedback from dialogue sessions on:

e-Poll on TCMR

You can also provide your views on the TCMR via an online e-Poll on the REACH website from 27 Jul 2009 to 7 Aug 2009.

Shop N Save @ Blk 215 has gone 24 hrs. Good for those to pick up groceries after 11 pm and in the middle of the night.

Anyone in Blk 219A, B & C hear dog barking from 11:40 pm almost every night? Sounds like a pomerian.

Erm.. any footies here? maybe we can organise a LG soccer team to play at ECP cage?
There's actually a street soccer cage over at Bedok South side, surrounded by Blk 7, Blk 8, Blk 28, Blk 29, Blk 30 & Blk 30A MSCP. It's the grey rectangle on Google Maps. Edited by DSA

count me in :)

As long as its a small court basis, can count me in too. No full length soccer field for me ... hehe

As long as its a small court basis, can count me in too. No full length soccer field for me ... hehe

I can sell drinks and snacks by the side....cheering cost a bit more

Thanks.. think thats another 1 at the factories area too.. but need Mp before we can start.. hhehe..

count me in :)

Swee.. nw 4 ppl.. i think court size.. cos suppose to be a healthy and friendly hobby.. haha... i guess we need ard 8? 4 more to go..

for drinks.. we can take from own home.. hahaha

Edited by yokoyoko

Frasers Centrepoint Trust in its 3rd Quarter FY09 Investor Presentation released on 23 July 2009, estimates Bedok Mall to have a catchment population of 129,100 with its 81,000 sq ft of NLA.

For NLA size perspective, Anchorpoint's NLA is 71,610 sq ft.

HDB estimates Bedok Town's Resident Population as at 31 March 2008 to be 196,200, rounded off to the nearest 100. HDB's Annual Report for 2008/09 should be published soon.

Edited by DSA

Thanks.. think thats another 1 at the factories area too.
Oh u mean the one along Aida Steet, which can be clearly seen in Google Maps. It's right behind the often vandalised Opera Estate signage. I believe this one is not caged, unlike the one at Bedok South side.

If the owner/occupiers of Blk 219C, #17-120 are reading this........

You have been warned to cease & desist

Teach your Indon maid NOT to hang your dirty laundry over the windows of your living room & 1st bedroom.

And certainly NOT next to my NATIONAL FLAG!

img0540s.jpg

You may be able to afford the low cost of hiring a maid from a 3rd world country, but you certainly do not possess the brain nor decency to teach her.

I suppose with your 3rd world mentality & mindset, it's no wonder that your maid is of the same mentality & mindset.

We may be tiny, we may be young but we categorically do not allow nor condone actions by anyone, especially foreigners who dishonour our motherland's dignity, pride & prose.

The use and display of my country's flag is governed by Part III of the Singapore Arms and Flag and National Anthem Rules made under the Singapore Arms and Flag and National Anthem Act.

It is an offence to knowingly contravene specified provisions of the Singapore Arms and Flag and National Anthem Rules; the penalty is a fine not exceeding S$1,000.