Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Ya.. no cage.. but should be less crowded.. more chances to play ba...

count me in too

Swee.. nw gt 5.. short of 3.. if can form up n play.. maybe next time.. can play weekly or wat.. anyway u all can ask friends to join oso.

friendly game.. :)

If the owner/occupiers of Blk 219C, #17-120 are reading this........
You have been warned to cease & desist

Teach your Indon maid NOT to hang your dirty laundry over the windows of your living room & 1st bedroom.

And certainly NOT next to my NATIONAL FLAG!

You may be able to afford the low cost of hiring a maid from a 3rd world country, but you certainly do not possess the brain nor decency to teach her.

I suppose with your 3rd world mentality & mindset, it's no wonder that your maid is of the same mentality & mindset.

We may be tiny, we may be young but we categorically do not allow nor condone actions by anyone, especially foreigners who dishonour our motherland's dignity, pride & prose.

The use and display of my country's flag is governed by Part III of the Singapore Arms and Flag and National Anthem Rules made under the Singapore Arms and Flag and National Anthem Act.

It is an offence to knowingly contravene specified provisions of the Singapore Arms and Flag and National Anthem Rules; the penalty is a fine not exceeding S$1,000.

Maybe RC had take lead to go around to check and Educate how to place Our Flag.

Maybe RC had take lead to go around to check and Educate how to place Our Flag.

Can't post at facebook, don't know why...anyway. If those who can post at facebook can help me post this message there, 1 day to D day

The 219B flag was fixed. Now I saw FOUR more, all facing into the garden.

221A 16th floor,

220A 6th floor,

221B 12th floor and one at

221C (forgot which floor).

Can someone living near those slip them a note or something? I haven't spotted any facing to the tracks or towards Shop N Save side....

Edited by Ideasmiths

if i find crack on my wall who should i go to? or do i have to settle my self? any on facing the same prob?

Edited by Hong

everybody!!

I found those booklice sort of tiny creature inside all the rooms!!!

Anyone have the same problem and solution?

Appreciate your reply!! :)

My unit also have those tiny creatures even before any furnitures was shifted in then...

They are mainly found in my 2nd & 3rd bedroom..

I sprayed insecticide on the wall and corners of the "infected" rooms, then closed the windows and bedroom door..

After which I didn't see them anymore..

But I still do random checks every now and then..

Hope it helps to solve your problem, if not, temporarily.

everybody!!

I found those booklice sort of tiny creature inside all the rooms!!!

Anyone have the same problem and solution?

Appreciate your reply!! :)

I only got ants problems so far. They seem to exit through the kitchen power sockets and back to the sockets. Tried to using those type of powder for killing the ants but no use. Any good ideas?

I only got ants problems so far. They seem to exit through the kitchen power sockets and back to the sockets. Tried to using those type of powder for killing the ants but no use. Any good ideas?

Probably can call HDB Bedok Branch Office for help?

Since these happened within the unit...

Can't possibly spray insecticides into power sockets...

My unit also have those tiny creatures even before any furnitures was shifted in then...

They are mainly found in my 2nd & 3rd bedroom..

I sprayed insecticide on the wall and corners of the "infected" rooms, then closed the windows and bedroom door..

After which I didn't see them anymore..

But I still do random checks every now and then..

Hope it helps to solve your problem, if not, temporarily.

ok will try then. Thanks.

think LG here gt a siao woman.. ocassionally will shout.. veri irritating.. shouting nw.. enjoy.. :(

can see her yelling at her son on weekend..

at times yelling at another woman in her unit..

probably too stressed up?

just thankful that she didn't yell late at night...

Issued by: Ministry of National Development

Oral Answer by Ministry of National Development on the posting of paper notices in HDB estates

19 AUGUST 2009

Question No. 110

Question by: Ms Ellen Lee Geck Hoon

Ms Ellen Lee Geck Hoon asked the Minister for National Development:

1. What action is being taken to eradicate the problem of posting of paper notices at void decks, lift landings and common properties in HDB estates;
  2. Whether such postings constitute an offence and, if so, under which statute;
  3. What actions can be taken against these offenders; and
  4. Whether there were any prosecutions of such offenders in the past two years and what were the sentences, if any, meted out to them.

Answer

1. Town Councils maintain the common property, including void decks and lift landings, in HDB housing estates.
  2. It is an offence under the Town Councils’ Common Property and Open Spaces By-Laws to post paper notices on common property without prior written approval from the Town Council. The offence carries a maximum penalty of $5,000. Town Councils can compound such an offence, in lieu of prosecution, by collecting a composition sum not exceeding $1,000 from the offender (Section 49 of the Town Councils Act).
  3. If a Town Council comes across an illegally posted paper notice that bears an address or contact number, the Town Council will normally contact the offender and advise the offender against such acts. Should the offence persist, the Town Council would proceed to serve an offence notice to the offender.
  4. Generally, offenders would heed the advice of the Town Councils. Therefore, none of the Town Councils have prosecuted such offences in the past two years.

Dear Linear Greeners, please look out for all unauthorised notices glued to public areas such as, but not limited to, the aluminium side panels of the lifts, letterboxes, pillars & walls in Linear Green.

You have the right to remove such notices & dispose them in the big friendly green trash bins. After which, report the numbers on the notices immediately to ECTC @ 1800 4449549 to have ECTC contact them to stop their paper pollution of our Linear Green.

Keep It Clean

Keep It Green

Edited by DSA

do u all find that the more the cleans clean the lift, the more dirty it becomes...now the lift cant even view to the other side!!!so blur...cant the cleaner do anyh=thig? i ever saw the clean walkout with a cloth and when i walked in after him, the whole lift doesnt seems to be clean or being wipe out at all!!!

can the mgmt do anything? the mirror inside is also blur with the cloth not being clean at all...wipe n wipe and it becom so blur...

do u all find that the more the cleans clean the lift, the more dirty it becomes...now the lift cant even view to the other side!!!so blur...cant the cleaner do anyh=thig? i ever saw the clean walkout with a cloth and when i walked in after him, the whole lift doesnt seems to be clean or being wipe out at all!!!

can the mgmt do anything? the mirror inside is also blur with the cloth not being clean at all...wipe n wipe and it becom so blur...

Actually the cleaners are just going through the motion.

for example, last evening they spray the floor, supposely to 'clean' it, however, everyone knows that if it is still wet, then whoever walks past will leave their prints and blacken it. So it become worst when they clean like that, after it finally dries, there are pockets of dark surfaces.

The proper way is to use steam and pressure (they are only using pressure) to spray it to dislodge the dirt, then sweep the dirty water away, use a clean mop to leave as dry a surface as possible. Direct people to walk on one side, and finally clean up that side.

But well, I guess the cleaner are 'just' doing their job. Until the next minister visit that is, then it will be clean for inspection...