Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

yoko

is it messy to change? we moved in so long liao still can feedback?

Ok lo.. ya it will get dirty but for the new dual flush.. i don mind.. haha.. just spray them away lo..

of cos can ask to change... cos in the 1st place they issue us with low quality stuff so it is their responsibilities to rectify it.

Edited by yokoyoko

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Ok lo.. ya it will get dirty but for the new dual flush.. i don mind.. haha.. just spray them away lo..

of cos can ask to change... cos in the 1st place they issue us with low quality stuff so it is their responsibilities to rectify it.

how to feedback ah?

email to them?

Some statistics on sale of balance flats for Oct 2009 (just to give us an idea the current demand of flats in Bedok town):

Bedok Estate

---------------

Flat Type: 4-room

No. of Flats: 17 (13 in LG)

Indicative Price Range: $253,000 - $401,000

Number of Applications Received: 789

Flat Type: 5-room/Executive

No. of Flats: 6 ( 1 in LG)

Indicative Price Range: $280,000 - $510,000

Number of Applications Received: 205

Wow, this is really some nice numbers.....

I've just moved in 3 weeks ago (after 1 year's renovation) and this is a pleasant surprize :-D

From stack 32, it seems that the appreciation is about 50k since Jun 08.

Definitely must come back to this forum to get more updates

I've just moved in 3 weeks ago (after 1 year's renovation) .....
Hmmm? Your unit took 1 year to complete renovation??

Hey guys,

do u all still remember last year around this time there were the starhub ppl who came over to activate our cable points and promoting the special discounted 3 basic group plus the channel 55 to us?

Our 1 year special price is almost up, but i cant seem to find the promoters' contact numbers.

Do any of u happen to have their contact details? time to cancel the existing cable and re-contact them to stil enjoy the special promo price.

TIA! Cheers!

alamak pai seh man...then did the home team arrive in time or u go and confront him?

still thinking wat do i need at home...so many things haven buy.

my curtain will be coming in this sunday.hope its nice enough to match all my furniture.simply just love the new place but just the tupid console wall that make me boil.becos of that got to add addition wallpaper to cover the fault.waste time n $$.

we jus applied starhub cable vision.contract only 1yr and its 50% off for the whole year.got 3 basic pack, VV Drama (channel 55) and rental. we add 1 more basic pack, soccer channel and 2nd rental.so all in all,$63. still cheaper than go to starhub shop and sign bcos their package different and they got to sign 2 yrs contract where as ours is only 1 yr.

we also got foc turn on signal, regn and installation. asked my fren who wokrs at starhub, they also say take this package better. we immediately can watch SH after he is done with his installation.

if any interested, can recomman u the sales person. he is alwas around our estate wearing Starhub shirt with his lanyard on.

Guys, i did a search and found the tread! darcbleu and yokoyoko did mention abt this starhub guys contact!

hopefully u both still have the contacts! thanks thanks!

Don noe where i put.. haha.. anyway.. going to cancel it, think just call the hotline... cos no more epl soon.. :)

Edited by yokoyoko

Shop N Save @ Blk 215 has gone 24 hrs. Good for those to pick up groceries after 11 pm and in the middle of the night.

NTUC is also operating 24hrs. Good leh....

PINK ISSUE

1. big orange

2. Jason.Koh

3. darcbleu

4. yokoyoko (weak toilet flush oso)

5. hong

6. happyhouseowner

Who else? please add names!

At first, i thought the pink issue is because I did not wash throughly. So what's the solution to this issue?

Since there were break-ins to some of the units in our estate 1yr ago, anyone knows how's the security level like in our estate now?

Edited by happyhouseowner