Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

adjust the tube in the WC. by twisting the tube it can help to raise the level. but remember to twist back. =)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Dear All LG,

I wish to annouce the arrival of new member to LG and yes to my house a baby girl! :)

I wish to annouce the arrival of new member to LG and yes to my house a baby girl! :)

CONGRAT! All the best to happy family!! :dancingqueen:

Edited by big orange

Dear All LG,

CONGRATS!!!! :drunk:

Dear All LG,

COngrats! herbman.. sure u will be a gd father.. :)

BTW anyone wants to share $$ n watch world cup? haha.. since we are all in LG...

Edited by yokoyoko

IKEA seem fun, I have a few of my furniture from them also. I think DIY quite fun.

my feel is that not that bad. since it is for display should be okie. there is wall solutions you may wish to consider if the display is not going to be moving about =) i.e. on wall? with clear glass?

check out http://www.ikea.com.sg/en/catalog/list.asp...ture&page=3

Alternatively, There is also a furniture shop at LG near the coffeeshop area and one oppsite You may want to take a look.

Edited by herbman76

CONGRAT! All the best to happy family!! :dancingqueen:

CONGRATS!!!! :drunk:

COngrats! herbman.. sure u will be a gd father.. :)

thks thks!

guys. keep track of your bill regularly and if you obs any abnormality, pls clarify with billing board.

An example of billing errors made before. It had since solved, but it shouldn't let your guards off when u should be doing checks.

http://www.getforme.com/community_currenti...latPUBbills.htm

Edited by big orange

Apologies if my girls distrub your sleep at nite when she ring her alarm. but this should be lesser ;)

I encountered a flasher at Blk 215 A Bedok Central carpark first floor today at 7.45pm. Please warn your wives, families, female friends to beware. The flasher hides at the staircase door and indecently exposed himself to me after i had parked my car. Please keep a lookout for strangers hiding at the stairways especially if your unit faces the carpark and call the police if there are suspicious characters.It is traumatising to be in this situation. Hopefully he will be nabbed soon else it is fearful walking past that area and much lest staying in this neighbourhood.

Please spread the word and post this on other linear green notice boards.

I encountered a flasher at Blk 215 A Bedok Central carpark first floor today at 7.45pm. Please warn your wives, families, female friends to beware. The flasher hides at the staircase door and indecently exposed himself to me after i had parked my car. Please keep a lookout for strangers hiding at the stairways especially if your unit faces the carpark and call the police if there are suspicious characters.It is traumatising to be in this situation. Hopefully he will be nabbed soon else it is fearful walking past that area and much lest staying in this neighbourhood.

Please spread the word and post this on other linear green notice boards.

Thanks for the information!! any description on his look?

Thanks for the information!! any description on his look?

1.8m, big build, male, chinese, using specs, should be 30ish. Ironically decent looking..

He was hiding at the staircase facing our linear green flats and also located besides the gantry entrance of this carpark. I believe he loitters around the walkway to the carpark where it is heavily shaded by trees.

I have already reported to the police. I am stumped that Bedok has so many weird characters around and honsetly fear for my safety.

Edited by Fearful