Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

lose 2 win 1. Sianz.

hope tonite, greece do me proud.

by the way (Seriously), do you guys clean the skirting tiles?

just complete my dettol wipe on all door and handles.

**** tired.

Just recieved ECTC letter about littering. Pls be considerate and do not throw litter out of your windows. You will be amazed by the different rubbish trap outside your windows (ledge), especaially outside kitchen window and service yard window. All sort of boxes.

Also about void deck. It is getting dirter by the day, and it not becoz of wear and tear. There are shoe mark, football mark, all sort of marking above hip level. WTH ...

Ok.. let make it a nice place to stay. Another 3 yr, then we can sell liaoz. :D

Mine too, I had traced the ant and found out that their home is at the wooden frame of the door at the corridoor staircase there.

Already put those ïnsecticide which kill ants outside their home. Hope the situation can be improve.

Btw, is it possible to complain to TC that the common staircase door is infested with ants?

Hi guys, any views on this W/C?

WO109S.jpg

Product model no.: W3-R-WO109S

One Piece WC Suite

WELS rating: Excellent

WELS flow rate / flush capacity: 3.50 Litres (Full Flush) :: 2.5 Litres (Half Flush)

Water saving consumption: 22 %

Edited by big orange

Hi guys, any views on this W/C?

WO109S.jpg

Product model no.: W3-R-WO109S

One Piece WC Suite

WELS rating: Excellent

WELS flow rate / flush capacity: 3.50 Litres (Full Flush) :: 2.5 Litres (Half Flush)

Water saving consumption: 22 %

hmm B.O how come you are getting a new WC? is the HDB govt-issued one giving you residue problems? :o

BO, Did you get them to change it? They changed mine and now we have less residue problem..

Heh, however even tho residue problem is solved, sometimes i still need to flush 2 or 3 times because the water amount is small :bangwall::bangwall: ..sighz..i am trying to get them to teach me how to increase the amount of water per flush becoz the new float mechanism is not easy to figure out :bangwall: (oso dont wanna try too hard in case I break the plastic mechanism)

so my current situation has improved and worsened at the same time. The previous WC mostly needed 1 flush but when u think its clean..come back still got residue..whereas now I often need 2 flush to clear all with no residue coming back. sighz :wacko: