Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

our estate is only set for 2012, installation 1st time is free, but if you reject and wants it next time, it will be $220 for first 15M trunking and sub 5M $33.

trunking will be from outside DP box into your house so drilling is a must and it is recommended to install the fiber box near to tv point.

be prepared to have lotsa power points near it too.

kenlew8

Flush problem

The flush thingy beside the blue float, the tube pcs can be adjusted by twising, it will increase the water level also. but you will have to make sure the tube at the bottom has to be covered so that water will not be drain off. to increase the water level. I found out this by chance.

hope you understand. wat i meant

big orange

Hi Big Orange and Herbman,

HDB finally got the main con to call the subcon who came by yesterday to fix and teach me how to change the water level..

Its all in the corner float mechanism. theres a red catch that must be released first (pushed out) and according to them (cos I couldnt see it) theres a white thingy right at the bottom of the tube that allows the tube to be pushed up and down. Its hard to explain, so its best to call HDB/ECTC if you need help.

So far things are getting flushed although its at a cost of 50% more water used(4L to 6L per full flush)

kenlew8 glad to hear that your problem resovled

Yokoyoko what happened how come leak?

Edited by herbman76

Still waiting to sign up for Miotv bo?

There is a roadshow outside Shop and save for today n tml!!! Hurry!! Cos they will waive off all Activation and Installatio0n charges!!! Those who are still waiting to sign the BPL, please do so by TML till 6pm onli...

Still waiting to sign up for Miotv bo?

There is a roadshow outside Shop and save for today n tml!!! Hurry!! Cos they will waive off all Activation and Installatio0n charges!!! Those who are still waiting to sign the BPL, please do so by TML till 6pm onli...

NO la.. EPL no star players liao.. lolz

Even the supplier oso don noe.. need to dismantle to c.. f up! zz

hmm.. good luck then :) hope everything turn out fine after the job. :rolleyes: