Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yang

Oil Painting

hi all,

saw a shop at bukit merah,they have all type of painting..price are reasonable,interesting..www.sparkhomedecor.com.sg :paint:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi, i saw a oil painting shop at turf city (old race course at eng neo) and they have all kind of oil painting and price are resonable too. should go there take a look.

All that you absolutely need is paint and a prepared surface. A pallet and a knife to mix colors, brushes, paint thinner, and maybe some medium will make things easier.If the canvas that you have is one of those pre-stretched ones in the celephane or a canvas board from an artists' suply store/ hobby shop , it is most likely prepared and ready to go. It should have a layer of white on the surface (canvas is naturaly a greyish off-white). If you have unprepared canvas, you need an archival primer. Acrylic gesso is the safest and easiest to use. Chances are, your canvas is already gessoed and ready to go.

going away soon and would like to get rid of all the oil paintings in my apartment soon. Pse check my website for the range of oil paintings, Also selling off all the furnitures/

May I ask a ignorant question? I would like to know whether the oil paintings are original painted by the artist or are they re-produced?

I am not sure if you are directing the question to me. Anyway, just to confirm that the oil paintings are painted by me. You are most welcome to look at them and you can for sure see the difference. These paintings are still available for sale till 15 Dec 2009.