Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LadyLuck

Wedding Table-if I Have 36tables,shld I Sign 36 + 2 Reserve?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Take in-between lor, 35 tables + 2 reserve!

Actually need to consider more info leh; did everyone on your 36 tables RSVP already? Who are they? Based on your judgement, who is likely to put aeroplane and who is likely to bring extra guests? Surely you have a good idea of all these...

Take in-between lor, 35 tables + 2 reserve!

Actually need to consider more info leh; did everyone on your 36 tables RSVP already? Who are they? Based on your judgement, who is likely to put aeroplane and who is likely to bring extra guests? Surely you have a good idea of all these...

all RSVP liao.. only for relative my mum say cannot rsvp, its very rude :( . wat kind of theory?

all RSVP liao.. only for relative my mum say cannot rsvp, its very rude :( . wat kind of theory?

Its true leh, when comes to seniors in the family cannot keep asking or try to 'confirm' if they are coming. It is seen as a form of 'mistrust' lor; "why you think I won't come ah??" or "you scared I siam to save up angbao is it??"

Anyway, relatives one just let your parents and PILs handle lah; dun need to allocate seats or RSVP. You just assume they are all coming as per what your parents say lor...

Its true leh, when comes to seniors in the family cannot keep asking or try to 'confirm' if they are coming. It is seen as a form of 'mistrust' lor; "why you think I won't come ah??" or "you scared I siam to save up angbao is it??"

Anyway, relatives one just let your parents and PILs handle lah; dun need to allocate seats or RSVP. You just assume they are all coming as per what your parents say lor...

oh like tat.. if tat case i take it they coming. so stressful by planning table only. still need to distrubute cakes argh..heee

Thanks zirhk3355 for advise

Take 34+2 reserve. There will be people who dont show up last minute. Your receptionists can help to reorganise tables accordingly when they dont show up. This will help you minimise empty seats here and there.

If more people turn up than expected, then just add chairs/food portions by letting the banquet manager know.

hey ladyluck...is 36 tables all accounted for?

If you think you may have extra guests turning up unexpectedly on the actual night, I would suggest 35+2 instead. :)

Cannot afford to have no empty reserve table in case some people just anyhow bring their extended famiily along!

Well for us...we tactfully ask for rsvp even for family members....just tell them you have to arrange seating arrangement as an excuse and check out how many can come...hee..but that was my mum's job...hee...

:)