Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
allykat

Siang Yiang Furnishing / Sy Living

Hi All, has anyone purchased from Siang Yiang Furnishing / SY Living before? Its located at The Plaza at Beach Rd, and there's another outlet at Kaki Bukit. All feedback appreciated, thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I've ordered a 3 seater sofa from them (2.1mtr) and arranging for delivery early next month.

Aunty Ivy is nice lady :)

I've ordered a 3 seater sofa from them (2.1mtr) and arranging for delivery early next month.

Aunty Ivy is nice lady :)

Hi pinkdewy, which outlet is Aunty Ivy at? Please feedback when you have received the sofa. btw what is it like and how much you paid?

Do they have other outlets other than the Furniture Mall outlet?

I paid $1050 for the fabric sofa. Ordered last month I think.

Will post pic of the real thing after delivery.

What were you thinking of getting from there?

Hi All, has anyone purchased from Siang Yiang Furnishing / SY Living before? Its located at The Plaza at Beach Rd, and there's another outlet at Kaki Bukit. All feedback appreciated, thanks.

They are pretty good. Bought a teak cupboard from them. Good and prompt service

i'm contemplating getting the Sandy sofa set from there. Any updates from anyone here ? Thanks !

Edited by oonik grl

I checked them out just last week. Their prices are quite inflated, for a "wholesale" furniture provider. The original price for 1 of the models I found was cheaper at Harvey Norman, and Natural Living, although the "20% discounted" price was only slightly cheaper, by around $100.

But the good thing is that they can cater to your needs and slightly customise the length of your sofa set. And I saw they have a wide range of fabric to choose from.

Still thinking of whether can get better prices from them. I like the customising part since I have a small living area.

I checked them out just last week. Their prices are quite inflated, for a "wholesale" furniture provider. The original price for 1 of the models I found was cheaper at Harvey Norman, and Natural Living, although the "20% discounted" price was only slightly cheaper, by around $100.

But the good thing is that they can cater to your needs and slightly customise the length of your sofa set. And I saw they have a wide range of fabric to choose from.

Still thinking of whether can get better prices from them. I like the customising part since I have a small living area.

20% ? I got 10% ! haha ! must go and ask them for more discount liao in that case. :deal: may i know who u spoke to ?

hi pinkdewy ! i saw that too (although it was just in plain white) and like the simple and clean lines. the one i love so much is the long brown one. did u try sitting on it ? heaven !

hw did u find their service overall ? was their delivery okay the first time round ?

20% ? I got 10% ! haha ! must go and ask them for more discount liao in that case. :deal: may i know who u spoke to ?

They never state the orginal/full price, I need to ask them. BTW the "20% off" card is placed on some of the models. I did not ask for more discounts, but the lady (dunno her name) keep asking what's my budget.

pinkdewy , your sofa set is nice! Look very comfy, what's the length of the sofa?

Is this a 2 or 3-seater type?

Oursofa2.jpg

Bot this sofa frm SY L 2.7mxW2.1m.Aunty Ivy is a very friendly lady.

she ask wats your buget is becos she tried to match it,not juz asking for fun.

anyway,sofa was bot at 2k plus with free 3xcushion.

Material.jpg

the material we had choosen would be micro fibre in grey colour for the sofa and red colour for the small cushions.

hope it turns out nice..x fingers..

If you looking for quality wood furniture,go there..

if you looking for buget furniture,SY oni got the 1 on promotion oni.

If you are a hainanese,think she can giv u a beta price,hahaha...

alrite. i'm gonna get the 3-seater sofa for my place from here tomoro. gg to the branch at Kaki BUkit and getting it frm Devon (sp?). if anyone has any further opinions, do get back to me soon !

Girl,

Based on my research, a 2.5m to 3m sofa with micro-fabric material, market price ranges from $800++ to $1.3k. Check out the Straits Time on Saturday for better deal. Alot of shops having discount now. I bought my sofa for $1.7k (2.9m) imported cotton fabric. Hope it help :)