Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Junkay

Cant Get A Queue Number

Hi all

I got a close friend, keeps balloting (3 times already) but cannot get a queue number. First timer but always HDB reject. Anyway alternative way to handle this issue. MP? Cry?

Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all

I got a close friend, keeps balloting (3 times already) but cannot get a queue number. First timer but always HDB reject. Anyway alternative way to handle this issue. MP? Cry?

Thanks

3 times, that's considered normal... i have been balloting since 2005 till now... always got those super high BIG no... missed alot of the chances to select.. anyway HDB already revised their rules thus i guess chances for first timer will increase alot. not to worry. MP, cry all no use lah... depends all on luck :notti:

3 times, that's considered normal... i have been balloting since 2005 till now... always got those super high BIG no... missed alot of the chances to select.. anyway HDB already revised their rules thus i guess chances for first timer will increase alot. not to worry. MP, cry all no use lah... depends all on luck :notti:

Since 2005? and u cant still cant get a unit? Surely u arent a first timer buying?

Since 2005? and u cant still cant get a unit? Surely u arent a first timer buying?

i only manage to get a decent Q no lately... n ya i m a first timer...

Ya, me too.. I've tried, I think more than 5 times already. Very fed up also.. I even went down to hdb to ask why the governement encourage people to get married, but so difficult to get a house... So Ironic... Well, the reply was, "you're not the only couple, if you are in need of a house, go get a resale one...." Now I understand why the population of Singaporeans is seriously dropping... We worry so much about getting a house, till no mood to think of babies.

Now, the application is half yearly, even worse... Imagine waiting for half a year, after that get a terrible number then all the time wasted...

Sigh..... there is a meet the people session by reach singapore happening in september i think about having babies and how to make it more conducive. I hope someone will make this fact known.

Luck? I rather use my luck quota on winning the lottery, more worth it. :P

Imagine my friend is having all these problems, I think I will die when it comes to my turn to get a new flat.

I think it REALLY depends on luck. Got a friend who technically already owns a flat (joint ownership with parent) but recently, got a very good Q number!

I really feel for all of you first-timers who are trying to get a Q number. Good luck!